Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted

@georgie_lowend
Stockholm is all gray water + clean lines. Played Debaser tonight, crowd polite but listening. After load-out my fingers are buzzing like I never took my bass off. Cold maybe? Or jet lag. Tour brain. šŸŽø

@NordicRiotMag
Tonight at Debaser: touring indie trio STATIC LINES delivered a set built on restraint and tension. Bassist Georgie M. anchored the room—low end you didn’t just hear, you felt. Stockholm crowds noticed. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

@georgie_lowend
Anyone else ever feel like the subway shows up before you hear it? Standing on the platform and I swear I felt the train coming through my boots first. Stockholm transit hits different?

@georgie_lowend
Ok this is dumb but I plucked one string in the hotel room and the desk lamp started rattling. Not loud. Just enough to notice. Please tell me old hotels do this and I’m not losing it.

@georgie_lowend
My ears are weird tonight. Like I can mute background noise if I focus? AC, hallway voices, traffic… gone. But the bass note in my head is LOUD. Is that a thing or am I just tired

@georgie_lowend
If I accidentally break something tomorrow by playing too hard, no I didn’t. Also if Stockholm collapses due to excessive low end, I apologize in advance. šŸ˜¬šŸŽ¶

@ScienceFrontiers
🧵THREAD: As Arctic permafrost melts at unprecedented rates, researchers are increasingly concerned about the release of long-sequestered atmospheric gases. Some are well-known (methane, COā‚‚). Others are not.

Early studies suggest trace compounds—previously locked away for tens of thousands of years—may interact unpredictably with human biology. While most people will experience no effects, scientists caution that rare physiological responses cannot yet be ruled out. Research is ongoing, data is limited, and speculation is already outpacing evidence.

In short: climate change isn’t just warming the planet. It may be changing us. More to come.

@DrEliasKade
There’s a lot of noise right now about ā€œstrange occurrences.ā€ Let’s slow this down. First of: Isolated anomalies are expected during periods of rapid environmental change. Evidence first. Conclusions later.

@DrEliasKade
For clarity: most gases released by thawing permafrost are well-documented and occur at concentrations far below acute risk thresholds. Panic helps no one. Monitoring helps everyone.

@DrEliasKade
I’m seeing speculation about "human effects." At present, there is no verified causal link between atmospheric changes and physiological anomalies. Correlation ≠ causation. This is Science 101.

@DrEliasKade
That said, governments are right to invest in preparedness. Early detection systems, public transparency, and clear response protocols are signs of resilience - not fear.

@DrEliasKade
I’ve been asked whether we should "wait and see." We can do better than that. We can observe and act responsibly at the same time.

@DrEliasKade
For those asking what they can do: stay informed, support climate research, and resist sensationalism. The planet is changing. That doesn’t mean we’ve lost control of the situation.

@DrEliasKade
I’ll be joining @GlobalNewsHour tonight to discuss permafrost research and why cautious optimism—not alarmism—is the rational response.

@POTUS45_REAL
EVERYONE keeps asking me about these socalled "gas events." I’ve spoken to TOP scientists (very high IQ, some tested off the charts just like me) and they say I understand this stuff better than anyone. Incredible really. FAKE News wants you to panic: if there are problems, it’s coming from Radical Democrats and their weather manipulation schemes. They’ve been messing with the climate for YEARS. We’re looking into it. STRONGLY!!!

@georgie_lowend
No, but for real. Is anyone else feeling... a bit more... intense I guess?Ā in some regard?

Posted

@aisha_patterns:Ā Seeing a lot of questions about whether recent anomalies are connected. Short answer: unclear. Longer answer: systems rarely fail independently. Correlations don’t announce themselves loudly. Something I wish more people understood: models don’t suddenly become wrong. They "drift". Residuals widen. Edge cases multiply. It feels like standing on a floor that’s still solid but no longer level.

@aisha_patterns:Ā Permafrost thaw isn’t just about volume. It’s about composition. We track the usual gases well. Trace compounds less so. That gap matters more than people think.

@DrEliasKade:Ā Caution here, @aisha_patterns. Trace anomalies at low concentrations are expected during rapid environmental change. Again: We shouldn’t imply causality without evidence.

@aisha_patterns:Ā Agreed, @DrEliasKade. Though historically, many causal links were first noticed as persistent "rounding errors" before instruments caught up. This might sound abstract, but if your model residuals suddenly make you uneasy - even when diagnostics look fine - don’t ignore that! Double-check assumptions. That’s often where real shifts hide.

@DrEliasKade:Ā And that’s exactly why structured review matters. Intuition is useful, but policy has to be grounded in verifiable data.Ā 

@aisha_patterns:Ā Absolutely. Intuition isn’t a conclusion. It’s a prompt to look closer. Preferably before thresholds are crossed.

@STHLM_NewsNow:Ā Experts agree: recent gas anomalies unlikely to cause harm. Full analysis from leading climate scientists. #ClimateWatch #Permafrost

@aisha_patterns:Ā Quick clarification: no one said "no risk." Nuance matters. Residuals are widening. Trace compounds exist. Statements like "experts agree" misrepresent discussion. Let's hope your readers' media literacy is sufficient to think ab

@TrollBot_9000:Ā LOL @aisha_patterns experts agree vs residuals widen…sounds like someones afraid of losing their funding $$$!! Can we trust any of these "scientists"? šŸ¤– #GasGate

Posted

🩻 @JoelEchoER: Patient came in from subway incident. No visible trauma. Arm felt… off. Like a bruise that happened hours ago. Checked vitals, imaging confirmed microfractures. Weird.Ā 

🩻 @JoelEchoER: My ER brain says: "don’t overthink it." Hands say otherwise?! Ever get that feeling where your body knows before your tools do? Is this what people mean when they talk about Intuition?! 🤯 I figured I already knew that feeling, but... I guess not!Ā 

šŸ”‰@georgie_lowend: Anyone else ever feel like the subway shows up before you hear it? Standing on the platform and I swear I felt the train coming through my boots first. Stockholm transit hits different?

🩻 @JoelEchoER: Second patient tonight, same incident. Same sensation. Like a pressure wave passed through muscle and bone, then vanished. Charts don't love that description.

🩻 @JoelEchoER: no, I’m not diagnosing by vibes!!! Scans backed up the calls BEFORE I posted about the cases. I just… get there faster lately, I guess? šŸ˜…Ā 

🩻 @JoelEchoER: At this point I would like to clearly point out that I am tweeting this as an individual and in no way am representing the hospital I work for!.. 🤐
ā™„ļø Tweet Liked by @NYCMercyUTH

🩻 @JoelEchoER: We train for car crashes, falls, blunt force. This feels different. Distributed. Like the injury didn’t start at a point but in the space around them.Ā 

🩻 @JoelEchoER: Third case now and my hands were buzzing?! āš”ļø That’s new. Gonna hydrate, step out for a minute. If you were in the NYC subway incident tonight and feel "fine but not fine," please don’t ignore that.

🩻 @JoelEchoER: Not trying to scare anyone. Just saying bodies keep receipts. Sometimes they take a while to print.

🩻 @JoelEchoER: Update: admin asked me (politely) to stop tweeting ā€œspeculationā€ during shift. Fair. Last one for now.

šŸ’Š @MedStudentRina: Re carefully but I assisted on 2 of those cases. Same station. Same 'nothing obvious, something wrong' vibe. Imaging matched your calls. Thought it was just me.

🩻 @JoelEchoER: Appreciate you saying that, @MedStudentRina. Document everything. Even the parts that feel dumb. Especially those.

šŸš† @NYC_TransitWatch: JUST IN: NYPD and MTA investigating brief service disruption on multiple subway lines this evening after reports of "unusual vibrations." No derailments. No confirmed cause. Service restored.

šŸ“° @LocalNewsNY: VIDEO: Commuters describe a "deep rumble" moments before trains arrived. Officials stress there is no danger to the public. Full clip at 11.

šŸ“ŗ @CableCityNews: Authorities downplay reports of a "subway vibration event" affecting several Manhattan stations tonight. Medical officials confirm a small number of ER visits with minor injuries. No link established.

🩻 @JoelEchoER: For the record: patients didn’t report falls. Or impacts. They reported feeling "shaken" while standing still.

šŸŽ§ @IndieLiveClips: Crowd video from a Stockholm show is going around—watch the mic stand during the low end šŸ‘€ Probably just bass physics but… comments are wild.

🩻 @JoelEchoER: Logging off. Hands still buzzing. That’s not normal for me. Will write it up the boring way and let smarter people argue.

šŸ“¢ @STHLM_NewsNow: Following reports of vibration-related incidents in multiple cities. Experts caution against drawing connections at this stage.

🌚 @RandomReplyGuy: So the subway did it? Or the concert? Or the gas? Or nothing? Cool cool cool.

🩻 @JoelEchoER:Last thought before sleep: different cities. Same feeling. If that’s coincidence, it’s a very specific one. Right? RIGHT?!!?!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...