OtakuBoards

Prom 02

Queen Asuka

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]congrats on that guy saying yes, asuka. you'll have fun. i do love to dance. & i was going to say it about legolas, but you beat me to it. the only people w/ access to legolas are members of L.O.L. :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Thanks, LM! I'm so excited that I get to go with him. Yeah, and you TELL those people about Legolas..geez...all those people trying to take him from us. You can have him on May 3rd, night of my prom, as long as you take good care of him. :rolleyes: ;) [/color]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I'll marry you Cera, it will be fun.

We can have a digimon theme wedding, I will dress as Tai and you can be Mimi! [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Awww! That's sweet of ya.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Oh wait, I am turning into kuja aren't I? Ahhhh!

*Shyguy puts himself in the insane asylum*[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]It's okay, buddy--I'll come an visit you on alternate weekends, or something.....[/FONT]

I'm undecided about prom. I have someone I could take as a date, but that's not my problem....................... in all honesty I don't really know what my problem is. Maybe the absurdity in throwing $160 on a dress I'll only wear once. It's just one night............ and I've been to plenty of dances already, it's not like I'd never be able to go to another one again, or that I've never been to one. I'm just leaving my options open......... I'll decide what I want to do around April (our prom is in May). I've got plenty of time.............

[color=crimson]ANNA YOU HAVE TO GO TO PROM! Like I said earlier, I want you to be there or otherwise I might feel INSECURE...and Ryan might want you to be there too, LOL. Anna, I think I've become too dependant on you lately...you need to like gently let me go so I can do things on my own without constantly having to seek your advice.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]ANNA YOU HAVE TO GO TO PROM! Like I said earlier, I want you to be there or otherwise I might feel INSECURE...and Ryan might want you to be there too, LOL. Anna, I think I've become too dependant on you lately...you need to like gently let me go so I can do things on my own without constantly having to seek your advice.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL! Too dependant on me? okay...... well I don't mind being here for ya, although sometimes you scare me.... (j/k:laugh: ), I'll shove you out from under my wing as soon as you're ready. Just kidding again ^_^. heh, I *might* go to prom..... that's as sure as I'm getting as of now. I mean, I like to take these kinds of trivial things as they come (*I* see it as trivial anyway). I will give that I do get rather excited thinking about trying on tons of different dresses though, that's always fun. So I dunoo,...... I've gone from 50/50 to 60 (pro-prom)/40 (anti-prom), so take that as you will.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

LOL! Too dependant on me? okay...... well I don't mind being here for ya, although sometimes you scare me.... (j/k:laugh: ), I'll shove you out from under my wing as soon as you're ready. Just kidding again ^_^. heh, I *might* go to prom..... that's as sure as I'm getting as of now. I mean, I like to take these kinds of trivial things as they come (*I* see it as trivial anyway). I will give that I do get rather excited thinking about trying on tons of different dresses though, that's always fun. So I dunoo,...... I've gone from 50/50 to 60 (pro-prom)/40 (anti-prom), so take that as you will. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Only 60??? I thought you were more than THAT...grr....anywho....I scare you sometimes? I scare myself sometimes, especially Friday when I was getting all emotional for no reason...well there WAS a reason, but it wasn't a big deal..I'm just a whip...*sniffles* Ya know, Saturday or WHENEVER Wesley has that thing we should go and then go prom dress shopping. That would be awesome. And you could stay with me Friday night or so????[/color]

what would be funny is if you turned up at a prom wearing a pair of jeans, rm williams and a hawaiian shirt! lol certainly cheaper ;)
what I wear to a dance is er. .what did i wear? NOTHING!!! lol j/k
white cargo pants and a good button up shirt. All i need! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]YAY! I'm glad you have found someone to go with hon. I'm just sorry it could be me.. But oh well :) Have fun!

And Anna, if you don't want to shell out big bucks for a dress, that's what thrift store shopping is for :p Lol :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]LOL, Piro, she stuck her tongue out at you when I told her you said that.

Yeah, too bad it couldn't be my very own husband, but your parents wouldn't want you going with some "strange" girl, right? *laughs* :D :rolleyes:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]::faints:: He'd be so handsome! :drool:

But prom...yeah...our school hosted it's second anual "Prom Fashion Show" which featured students from all around the Lansing-capital area (of Michigan) modeling dresses and such. It was okey...though the dresses were sorta ugly...

I've found my ideal prom dress...now I just need to find a good date :( Any offers?![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

OH OH ME ME!!!!!!!! I can take QA, and you BG, if we all whent to the same school but I rave, I dont dance a whole lot, but I do dance sometimes....:naughty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

OH OH ME ME!!!!!!!! I can take QA, and you BG, if we all whent to the same school but I rave, I dont dance a whole lot, but I do dance sometimes....:naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]LOL, that's be hilarious, you taking us to prom, meon one arm, and BG onthe other. Raves are cool, but I've never been to one but they seem awesome. I don't dance unless I'm having so much fun I can't contain myself. That was at the cheerleading competition I was at one Saturday. Otherwise, I'm on the dance team at school and I just do our routines we have! [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]That was at the cheerleading competition I was at one Saturday. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]ME TOO!!! Only it was this Saturday :). My team put on all this ghetto music in the locker room and so I started booty dancing...it was great. I went back in the locker room later to find Blink 182 being played so I started jumping around and doing crazy stuff and it was fun! :excited:

It also rocked because we got 2nd place (robbed of 1st :angry2: ) and beat the #2 ranked team in the state (we were ranked 10th). Eat [b]THAT[/b] MHSAA Cheerleading!!![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]ME TOO!!! Only it was this Saturday :). My team put on all this ghetto music in the locker room and so I started booty dancing...it was great. I went back in the locker room later to find Blink 182 being played so I started jumping around and doing crazy stuff and it was fun! :excited:

It also rocked because we got 2nd place (robbed of 1st :angry2: ) and beat the #2 ranked team in the state (we were ranked 10th). Eat [b]THAT[/b] MHSAA Cheerleading!!![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]You are a cheerleader, right? I'm on the Dance team, and the cheerleading coach and my coach are best friends, are our cheerleaders held a competition at my school it was called the Jones County Cheerleading Invitational or something like that and our motto was "Making the Holidays Cheerful" and our shirts had Christmas trees on them...they are so cute...anywho! So yeah, I was working at the comp and I was leading around this squad and they won first in their division. They were so cute. But I enjoyed it. And during like intermission while the scores were being calculated, all the cheerleaders and staff members were on the floor getting down and dancing and it was SO fun. That's the only time I've ever done that in my life. LOL :D [/color]