OtakuBoards

Prom 02

Queen Asuka

[color=crimson]It's that time of the year again....Prom season! It's all I hear ANYONE talking about now and EVERYONE is out buying their dresses. I myself am getting ready to go dress shopping and I think I want a yellow dress but every person I've talked to has been telling me a different pastel color. At least I know to go for pastel! And I'm so excited. I hope someone asks ME to prom, though and I don't have ask someone to go with me.

My dream date....Legolas the elf...clad in a green tuxedo. :rotflmao:[/color]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]
My dream date....Legolas the elf...clad in a green tuxedo. :rotflmao:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]::faints:: He'd be so handsome! :drool:

But prom...yeah...our school hosted it's second anual "Prom Fashion Show" which featured students from all around the Lansing-capital area (of Michigan) modeling dresses and such. It was okey...though the dresses were sorta ugly...

I've found my ideal prom dress...now I just need to find a good date :( Any offers?![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]::faints:: He'd be so handsome! :drool:

I've found my ideal prom dress...now I just need to find a good date :( Any offers?![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]I know he'd be so handsome, I LOVE Legolas so much. I wish he was real! Maybe if I wish REALLY hard, Orlando will come visit me..*coughyeahrightcough*

I wish I had a date, Too! So what does your ideal dress look like? I wish I could design my own dress, I have never seen one like the one I have in mind.[/color]

[SIZE=1]Plbbbbtt! I'm still only a sophmore, no prom for me, excluded to juniors and seniors. So I have to wait until next year if I ever plan to go to such a blah event...

:) I'll take you to prom Asuka! :love:

[edit] Hey hon, I noticed in your sig it says you miss me. What's that about? I'm right here :)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Plbbbbtt! I'm still only a sophmore, no prom for me, excluded to juniors and seniors. So I have to wait until next year if I ever plan to go to such a blah event...

:) I'll take you to prom Asuka! :love:

[edit] Hey hon, I noticed in your sig it says you miss me. What's that about? I'm right here :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Hey, take me to prom, Piro Honey! It's on May 3rd so you have PLENTLY of time to come around and get ready. Plus, it can be my birthday present because my birthday is May 1st! And my SIG is because I never get to talk to you anymore because my PHONE got cut off *sobs* I miss you, Piro Honey![/color]

[B][color=crimson]Hey, take me to prom, Piro Honey! It's on May 3rd so you have PLENTLY of time to come around and get ready. Plus, it can be my birthday present because my birthday is May 1st! And my SIG is because I never get to talk to you anymore because my PHONE got cut off *sobs* I miss you, Piro Honey![/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well I would take you to prom but I don't think my mom would be too fond of the idea of me going to a strange city with a "strange" girl I've never really met and she doesnt even know exists, lol. There is no way in hell she'd let me go. She doesn't even like me going to places with my local friends she doesn't know :p I'm sorry to hear about your phone being cut off :( I miss talkin to ya as well ;)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Well I would take you to prom but I don't think my mom would be too fond of the idea of me going to a strange city with a "strange" girl I've never really met and she doesnt even know exists, lol. There is no way in hell she'd let me go. She doesn't even like me going to places with my local friends she doesn't know :p I'm sorry to hear about your phone being cut off :( I miss talkin to ya as well ;)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Yeah, I know, wishful thinking on my part, right? I really would like you to come with me, maybe next year? *grins* Anywho, I'm sure I'll find SOMEBODY to go with, I'm not that worried about it yet. It's still months off. Yeah, I hate my phone being gone, but I should be back in about a week![/color]

Guest Saiyaman
[size=1][b]Ugh...........Well If only I actually went to Public School I would be alittle happy but it doesn't matter to me. Hope you have fun though...[/b][/size]

[B][color=crimson]Yeah, I know, wishful thinking on my part, right? I really would like you to come with me, maybe next year? *grins* Anywho, I'm sure I'll find SOMEBODY to go with, I'm not that worried about it yet. It's still months off. Yeah, I hate my phone being gone, but I should be back in about a week![/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Yup yup, maybe next year and such :) When I actually can drive legally and have enough experience behind the wheel to drive to far off lands by myself and such. I'll take a road trip!! :D That would be fun and such.. but who knows? Maybe next year I'll be busy with my own prom and won't be able to make it :( Bah, probably not, no one likes me over here :p I hope you find someone this year though![/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B][size=1][b]Ugh...........Well If only I actually went to Public School I would be alittle happy but it doesn't matter to me. Hope you have fun though...[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]So do you go to a private school? I'd think they'd have proms, just more formal. I'm excited about prom, it's my first one! I'm going dress shopping ASAP.

*EDIT!* Hey...Piro...I just thought of something...I'd be so JEALOUS if you went to prom with someone else. *laughs*
Well, I don't know if I really would, I'd just be like "Have fun, Honey!" Road trip sounds good, just don't forget to come visit me! :D[/color]

prom? bwa? never been to one, we have school socials instead, and i don't go to those either :p lol, besides, if i did go I'd be the guy that sits around outside :p, not having any self confidence when around real people you don't know is not a good thing:D :cross:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ill go to prom with you jenna... or if you can convince jessie to let me take her ;) that would be ok too either or would be great ;)
anyway i was asked to go my freshman and sophomore year lol... so i decided to ask a sophomore my junior year and freshman my senior year *dont ask* and then my freshman year of college my gf was a senior in hs so lemme count that would be 5 so far? but alas i didnt go to ANY lololol... freshman year we had a swim meet and the girl took out after the meet instead (swimming is MUCH more important to us since we were THAT good, going to state and all), sophomore year... i didnt know the girl that well... i just ate with her at lunch (along with her friends who i knew lol), junior year again a swim meet so i took the girl for ice cream ;) (saved money huh?), senior year... girls parents said no that she was a freshman and people would think weird things... so instead they had me come to her house while they were away :wigout:, last year... well uh my took another guy :confused:, that might explain why when we were engaged she lost her virginity (btw im STILL a virgin :))

so yea ill take any girl who wants me to... lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Not my type of thing; I shan't be going.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]
Watashi mo. My friends are annoyed with me because I refuse to go to prom and wear make-up, a dress, do my hair, and take pictures. If I wanted to go to a place where I didn't like the people, music, and food to name a few, I'd step outside.;)

I guess if I was into that kinda stuff I'd wear a green dress, elf shoes, or a cape like the one Galadriel gave to the fellowship, or maybe a chinese dress with kung fu shoes and peony hair accessories. I bet you think Im joking...I kid you not.

Sidenote: Props for the usage of shan't, Cera. I think my favorite quote from FotR is "I shall take the ring, but I shan't know how to get there." I apologize if I misquoted.

[B]

[color=crimson]So do you go to a private school? I'd think they'd have proms, just more formal. I'm excited about prom, it's my first one! I'm going dress shopping ASAP.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well over here they do. I'm going to a private school this year, and they have a Prom every year..... So do Public Schools..... But I've only ever been to one dance, and well..... It wasn't that good..... :blackeye:

[color=crimson]Well, I'm 16, and this will be my first prom. And I was with the guy I wanted to ask to prom tonight, and I NEVER see this guy and I completely forgot. I'm such a moron.

Anywho...I like LOTR alot...especially Return of the King. That book is so hard to put down. And I'm a diehard Legolas fan...likeI said earlier, and am THE Legolas fangirl. So yeah...[/color]