OtakuBoards

Prom 02

Queen Asuka

Next year I'll be going to my prom, because I'm a sophmore this year and they won't let underclassmen go. Gojay says he's going but I'm not!!! I refuse to go!!! The last prom I went to was a 8th grade prom and let me tell you...it was horrible!!! Something out of Carrie. They threw water balloons filled with some kind of jello and our 8th grade cake on me!!! I cried and cried that whole night and promised myself that I wouldn't go to another prom in my life:bawl:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Ok, that little elf guy from Lord of the Rings is MINE so back off! ::cough:: :p[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Legolas is mine...how many times am I going to have to fight over him????? I'm not backing off! I'm THE Legolas fangirl!!!!!!!!!!! And I want him to be my prom date..[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]We have Prom much later in the year, our upcoming dance is simply "Winter Formal." Not my type of thing; I shan't be going.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Oh how sad Cera, you should go. You have to go to at least one dance while you are in high school. Even if you don't have a date... or worse, if your date is insane. Did I ever tell you that story Cera? I think you would find it very intresting.[/SIZE]

Prom...? Well being only an eighth grader... its not too significant to me at the moment... I dont like social events... I havent even been to a dance before...:) :D I don't think I plan to ever go to one either... except perhaps wen I grad. from middle school and they have a party for that... but.. I dont like beign surrounded by a lot of ppl.... o.O.... I don't even like dressing up...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]Legolas is mine...how many times am I going to have to fight over him????? I'm not backing off! I'm THE Legolas fangirl!!!!!!!!!!! And I want him to be my prom date..[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

You can be THE fangirl all you want.... since I'm not a girl, I can't relate to it... i saw him first, thus he is mine... ::ties hm down to a bed... in a maximum security room... where the walls are "anti-fangirl".... and the door is 80 feet thick...::

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Hey...Piro...I just thought of something...I'd be so JEALOUS if you went to prom with someone else. *laughs*
Well, I don't know if I really would, I'd just be like "Have fun, Honey!" Road trip sounds good, just don't forget to come visit me! :D[/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, there's no need to be jealous. And the purpose of the road trip [i]would[/i] be to visit you, lol. That's what I meant in the first place :)

Eh, the closest I've ever gotten to prom was a simple school dance where I just stood against the wall the whole time anyway :all: Fun fun :p

Good luck on finding someone to go with hon ;)[/SIZE]

[color=crimson]TN, that is really hurting my feelings, seriously. I really like Legolas, and I don't WANT you to corrupt his innocence...

And Piromunkie, I hear ya. You wouldn't have much fun down here in Georgia, so on your road trip, you can pick me up and we'll go to Florida where all the awesome theme parks are! :D And I saw the guy I wanted to ask to prom last night and I forgot to ask him...I was so stupid...grrr...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Oh how sad Cera, you should go. You have to go to at least one dance while you are in high school. Even if you don't have a date... or worse, if your date is insane. Did I ever tell you that story Cera? I think you would find it very intresting.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]No, you havent.....

I just don't like the whole buy-some-fancy-uncomfortable-dress-and-spend-hours-doing-this-wretched-long-[b]thick[/b]-hair-and-God-forbid-I-should-ever-wear-make-up-for-anything-but-stage-productions.

Girl at school wants me to go [i]just[/i] so she can play with my hair beforehand. Oy...

I know a few people what would pass out on the floor if they saw me at a dance...I'm somewhat notorious for not doing social gigs.

Besides, I don't dance...I' m about as coordinated as a rock; I'd probably end up killing myself.

People are going on and on about their dresses and how beautiful they'll be, and what just the right color of eyeshadow they found at the mall last friday, and [i]it's just funny to me.[/i] Such a big deal about fancy dresses for one silly dance....it's not Prom, it's just this thing Student Council does.

I should show up in raggy jeans and a sweatshirt. Now [i]that[/i] would be funny.... [/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]I should show up in raggy jeans and a sweatshirt. Now [i]that[/i] would be funny.... [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]
If I were a straight guy I'd want to marry you! :whoops:

I was thinking of making a mockery out of prom by going and dressing up in a trash bag or some other ridiculous costume. But I wouldn't pay 40+ bucks to do it, and we have a 'dress' code.

[color=crimson]Cera, that's hilarious. I am just excited about prom because I want to go with this guy that I like and just have a good time with him...I hate parties where you dance because I just got back from one and it sucked big time and I was sooooooo bored I thought I was going to die....[/color]

hmm. .its funny going to dances. .I went to one ages ago. .a church YW/YM stake activity. .loads of fun. .almost forgot about it. .It was funny seeing people dance. .well not dance, just do some weird 'wobble dance' then LYAO at everyone else. .it was one of those priceless relaxed events that you'll remember for the rest of your life:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]hmm. .its funny going to dances. .I went to one ages ago. .a church YW/YM stake activity. .loads of fun. .almost forgot about it. .It was funny seeing people dance. .well not dance, just do some weird 'wobble dance' then LYAO at everyone else. .it was one of those priceless relaxed events that you'll remember for the rest of your life:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Hey, I like the way you have the periods at the beginning and the end of your sentences..that's pretty funny...*laughs* I like going to some dances, but only to socialize I think...so if my friends aren't there I'm definately not enjoying myself.[/color]

Heh, my '99 year Prom...most of my school went on a river boat down the Chicago river that we ordered. Well it went cool, but it sorta got out of hand and now they won't allow any of my high school kids to go on their ships anymore. :( But I did have fun tho. :) :devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]-.-' i hate dances.... one i cant dance and two who would i go with? bleh... *goes off into a corner to pout*
~<_|/-\/\/\\/|§ [/B][/QUOTE]

Same here..... I am the faceless one... And if someone does like me at school.. they never tell me.. I find out right wen I leave the school.. *mumbles about her old school*

Valentines dance is coming up for my school.... *shivers* pink... bleh....

[color=crimson]I love prom!!! :love2: I went to my boyfriend's prom last year... That's why BabyGirl didn't have fun, cuz I wasn't at ours. Sorry hun, but I'll definitely be at ours this year! And you will be too! With Legolas! You're handsome elf boy! Sorry TN and QA... he's her's for the night! :p [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I love prom!!! :love2: I went to my boyfriend's prom last year... That's why BabyGirl didn't have fun, cuz I wasn't at ours. Sorry hun, but I'll definitely be at ours this year! And you will be too! With Legolas! Your handsome elf boy! Sorry TN and QA... he's hers for the night! :p [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I don't love prom...I only like dressing up and feeling pretty (shoot me if I sound superficial...:rolleyes: )

I don't even WANT to go this year...not if I don't have a romantic interest to attend with. It really sucks going with someone who likes you that you don't like in that way...bah :cross:

I was thinking about maybe asking "Chris Robin" to prom this year...wouldn't that be fun Kiwi? I think so! :excited:[/color]

[SIZE=1]I'll marry you Cera, it will be fun.

We can have a digimon theme wedding, I will dress as Tai and you can be Mimi! Oh wait, I am turning into kuja aren't I? Ahhhh!

*Shyguy puts himself in the insane asylum*[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I'll marry you Cera, it will be fun.

We can have a digimon theme wedding, I will dress as Tai and you can be Mimi! Oh wait, I am turning into kuja aren't I? Ahhhh!

*Shyguy puts himself in the insane asylum*[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes but you marry cera isnt it worth it to turn into me? hehe ;) punk[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=crimson]GRR!!!!! Legolas isn't going to prom with ANYONE because he's staying at home waiting for me to come back. GET IT?????? Because I actually HAVE A DATE!!!!!!!! :wow: Mwahahahahahahahaha! I saw that guy this morning at Anna's church and I was like WHOO HOO so I asked him and he said yes! :D Go me. I almost chickened out. I'm glad I didn't.[/color]

i never went to the prom. we didn't have dances at my school, b/c they were a sin.

i wouldn't have gone anyway, though. dances are lame.

i just go to frat parties now. those are a lot better.

congrats on that guy saying yes, asuka. you'll have fun. i do love to dance. & i was going to say it about legolas, but you beat me to it. the only people w/ access to legolas are members of L.O.L. :laugh: