OtakuBoards

Has anyone else noticed that dbz is off toonaimi????

Guest Ssj2_sweethart

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]Yeah, I would of said that but Shyguy got in earlier except they are starting new Episodes of DBZ this Fall. Not in Febuary.[/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B][b][size=1]Yeah, I would of said that but Shyguy got in earlier except they are starting new Episodes of DBZ this Fall. Not in Febuary.[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well what do I know, I thought someone said something about new episodes in another topic. I must be wrong, as usual.[/SIZE]

[B]DBZ episodes haven't been on in the UK for a while now, so we're getting pretty used to it, as Naked_Gohan said, they're only showing reruns and people are starting to lose interest, so they took them off, it also builds up the anticipation for the next part of the DBZ saga[/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]A[/SIZE][SIZE=2]R[/SIZE][SIZE=3]R[/SIZE][SIZE=4]R[/SIZE][SIZE=5]G!!![/SIZE] I wonder how long until the next bit comes on in England!? The last ep we saw was "Energy Drain" which most of you can probably remember what happens in it! :( [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Man. were way past that were in where Vegeta tries to kill Buu but he kills himself.[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Whoops guess i shouldn't of said that![/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Yeah it was always off toonami when I started watching, and they still haven't showed the rest of the episoids.[/SIZE]

[B]That really annoyed me when they left it on "energy drain", Supreme Kai explains why Buu is on Earth and then NOTHING! Zip, zero, zilch, nada. All we get is reruns of the Cell saga which they connect to the other world tournament then the Earth tournament THEN the new episodes[/B]

Guest dbzslipned
in the uk the new sky magazine there is a hole section about the new episodes
its okay spikey you couldnt spoil it for me i am probably the most knowledgable peep in scotland fro db/z/gt

ahhhhhhhhhh i just started watching it i had no clue what i was missing i like DBZ its cool i never knew it was as cool as it is *sigh* i never knew what i was missing all this time

and i just started means the first ever episode i have watched is the one the showed on monday

trunks vs goten i think then theres the tuesday one i saw

and i am watching it today too

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Finally the new episodes arrive in Feb. Im getting sick of these long waits just after somthing good happeneds! Are they showing the rest of the season you know? Or is it just a portion??? [/B][/QUOTE]

They're not showing ANY new episodes on TV in America until September 2002. The "New Episodes" that are out in February 2002 are the ones that are for sale on VHS at your local DBZ video retailer.

Yeah I saw some of the supposed new ep's and it the cell games. You can get them like at walmart but its cheaper to tape them as you watch them. I can't believe we have to wait till September to get the new ep's. And they put it back on which is good because for a while there I thought it was off till the new ep's come but I guess not. It is Toonami's oldest running series. I doubt they'd get rid off it, glad its back on at least someone gets to see it new.

***Spoilers in this message****

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Yeah I saw some of the supposed new ep's and it the cell games. You can get them like at walmart but its cheaper to tape them as you watch them. I can't believe we have to wait till September to get the new ep's. And they put it back on which is good because for a while there I thought it was off till the new ep's come but I guess not. It is Toonami's oldest running series. I doubt they'd get rid off it, glad its back on at least someone gets to see it new. [/B][/QUOTE]

No no, dude, those aren't the new ones. I know what you're talking about with the releasing Cell vids/dvd's. Last week they released Cell and Majin Boo eps up until what we've seen on TV (Final Attonement). But next month, they're releasing the NEXT set of vids, AFTER Vegeta blows himself up to kill boo. Febrary 12th or sometime around there.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ssjsupreme
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i]
[B]Good goind, you ruined it for the uk...at least you didnt ruin that buu blows of babiti's head...oppz, shouldnt of said that... :D [/B][/QUOTE]
For one, badidi get's killed by picollo, not buu, and second, pic. chops him in half, not blows off his head

[color=indigo][b]Again, please watch your language and rudeness to other members. This is twice in about 5 minutes that I've had to post to you like this. Keep this up and chances are you'll end up banned. Also take this as your warning, from now on I'm not letting your posts stay up like this, I'll delete them on sight. Thank you.[/b][/color]