Guest Ssj2_sweethart Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]What happend???[/COLOR] :confuse2:
Naked_Gohan Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 well. they were reruns and no one was watching them pretty much. so they took them off..........I hope they make new ones......
Shy Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [SIZE=1]DBZ was off this week because of the special Batman.Superman thing. The show wil be back on monday, and I think new episodes start in February.[/SIZE]
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [b][size=1]Yeah, I would of said that but Shyguy got in earlier except they are starting new Episodes of DBZ this Fall. Not in Febuary.[/b][/size]
Shy Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B][b][size=1]Yeah, I would of said that but Shyguy got in earlier except they are starting new Episodes of DBZ this Fall. Not in Febuary.[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Well what do I know, I thought someone said something about new episodes in another topic. I must be wrong, as usual.[/SIZE]
Naked_Gohan Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 fall? to bad but atleast they will show something new
Red Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [B]DBZ episodes haven't been on in the UK for a while now, so we're getting pretty used to it, as Naked_Gohan said, they're only showing reruns and people are starting to lose interest, so they took them off, it also builds up the anticipation for the next part of the DBZ saga[/B]
Dragonballzman Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 [SIZE=1]A[/SIZE][SIZE=2]R[/SIZE][SIZE=3]R[/SIZE][SIZE=4]R[/SIZE][SIZE=5]G!!![/SIZE] I wonder how long until the next bit comes on in England!? The last ep we saw was "Energy Drain" which most of you can probably remember what happens in it! :(
Spikey Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B][SIZE=1]A[/SIZE][SIZE=2]R[/SIZE][SIZE=3]R[/SIZE][SIZE=4]R[/SIZE][SIZE=5]G!!![/SIZE] I wonder how long until the next bit comes on in England!? The last ep we saw was "Energy Drain" which most of you can probably remember what happens in it! :( [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Man. were way past that were in where Vegeta tries to kill Buu but he kills himself.[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Whoops guess i shouldn't of said that![/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Yeah it was always off toonami when I started watching, and they still haven't showed the rest of the episoids.[/SIZE]
Guest Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 Good goind, you ruined it for the uk...at least you didnt ruin that buu blows of babiti's head...oppz, shouldnt of said that... :D
coolkam007 Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Naked_Gohan [/i] [B]I hope they make new ones...... [/B][/QUOTE] .......................... Naken Gohan.. there are no new ones.. dbz is over and has been for quite some time.. as well as dbgt..
LittleFluteSan Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 New Episodes in February refers to the release of Eps on Video, available at your local money stealing outlets...
Dragonballzman Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 Geez, what do you think I do with my spare time on the 'net? :rolleyes: I mean, I could NEVER know about Vegita blowing himself up, even though he's my fave character! :rolleyes: Nope, not me :D
Vegitto4 Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 All, I am seeing is re0runs, its still there though
Red Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 [B]That really annoyed me when they left it on "energy drain", Supreme Kai explains why Buu is on Earth and then NOTHING! Zip, zero, zilch, nada. All we get is reruns of the Cell saga which they connect to the other world tournament then the Earth tournament THEN the new episodes[/B]
Guest Shift Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 [COLOR=limegreen][SIZE=3]Want new episodes..NEED NEW EPISODES!![/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Guest dbzslipned Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 in the uk the new sky magazine there is a hole section about the new episodes its okay spikey you couldnt spoil it for me i am probably the most knowledgable peep in scotland fro db/z/gt
Chib Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i] [B][COLOR=limegreen][SIZE=3]Want new episodes..NEED NEW EPISODES!![/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I'm sick of watching old episodes over and over again.
Vegitto4 Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 I think everybody is sick of it, but you can't do anything about it but just watch, and look for stuff that somehow was missed the 3rd and 4th time you saw it.
Frankie Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 ahhhhhhhhhh i just started watching it i had no clue what i was missing i like DBZ its cool i never knew it was as cool as it is *sigh* i never knew what i was missing all this time and i just started means the first ever episode i have watched is the one the showed on monday trunks vs goten i think then theres the tuesday one i saw and i am watching it today too
Krillen Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 Finally the new episodes arrive in Feb. Im getting sick of these long waits just after somthing good happeneds! Are they showing the rest of the season you know? Or is it just a portion???
LittleFluteSan Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Finally the new episodes arrive in Feb. Im getting sick of these long waits just after somthing good happeneds! Are they showing the rest of the season you know? Or is it just a portion??? [/B][/QUOTE] They're not showing ANY new episodes on TV in America until September 2002. The "New Episodes" that are out in February 2002 are the ones that are for sale on VHS at your local DBZ video retailer.
shibatku Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 Yeah I saw some of the supposed new ep's and it the cell games. You can get them like at walmart but its cheaper to tape them as you watch them. I can't believe we have to wait till September to get the new ep's. And they put it back on which is good because for a while there I thought it was off till the new ep's come but I guess not. It is Toonami's oldest running series. I doubt they'd get rid off it, glad its back on at least someone gets to see it new.
LittleFluteSan Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 ***Spoilers in this message**** [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Yeah I saw some of the supposed new ep's and it the cell games. You can get them like at walmart but its cheaper to tape them as you watch them. I can't believe we have to wait till September to get the new ep's. And they put it back on which is good because for a while there I thought it was off till the new ep's come but I guess not. It is Toonami's oldest running series. I doubt they'd get rid off it, glad its back on at least someone gets to see it new. [/B][/QUOTE] No no, dude, those aren't the new ones. I know what you're talking about with the releasing Cell vids/dvd's. Last week they released Cell and Majin Boo eps up until what we've seen on TV (Final Attonement). But next month, they're releasing the NEXT set of vids, AFTER Vegeta blows himself up to kill boo. Febrary 12th or sometime around there.
Guest ssjsupreme Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i] [B]Good goind, you ruined it for the uk...at least you didnt ruin that buu blows of babiti's head...oppz, shouldnt of said that... :D [/B][/QUOTE] For one, badidi get's killed by picollo, not buu, and second, pic. chops him in half, not blows off his head [color=indigo][b]Again, please watch your language and rudeness to other members. This is twice in about 5 minutes that I've had to post to you like this. Keep this up and chances are you'll end up banned. Also take this as your warning, from now on I'm not letting your posts stay up like this, I'll delete them on sight. Thank you.[/b][/color]
Recommended Posts