Jump to content
OtakuBoards

When I Grow Up


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] I want to be a musician that has enough money to eat every week:D But it would be nice to be filthy rich!!!

"...whoever said that money doesn't make you happy doesn't have any, Look at the smile on my face..." Ben Aflec, Boiler Room
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
if you were king of the world you would own everthing. but i am rich and money doesnt get you ever thing you want i canrt get a gril freind becasue iam so rich
Posted
[color=crimson]I'm planning on majoring in meteorology, but I am not 100% positive that I will. I guess I'll have to figure that out soon, cuz I'm leaving for college in 7 months! Woo Hoo!!! :p [/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]:smirk: Can I offer you a job?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

we'd have to work out payment (im not talking cash ;) )I seriously would love to do it as a job, its pretty straight forward with little thinking involved id love to kill ppl for a living....... i really mean it, im not being daft or immature.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hitman or Bodyguard I could do pretty easy... :)

OR maybe a computer games designer, Nintendo or something like that :p[/SIZE]
Posted
[b]Comic strip artist, Computer Tech (after I can work one of these darn things), DBZ Film-maker (I have it all almost planned out), Comic Strip Artist (again, because I have sooooo many characters)[/b]

MALLETMAN!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]

we'd have to work out payment (im not talking cash ;) ) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Please elaborate.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Murdah [/i]
[B]I wanna be a DJ and collaborate with rap/hiphop/r&B(which ever) artists...~D-C in da house!~

Or just a computer engineer(sp?) [/B][/QUOTE]



[SIZE=1]That is what I kinda want to be. Only the singin' stff is going to be Hevey Metal![/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]

we'd have to work out payment (im not talking cash ;) )I seriously would love to do it as a job, its pretty straight forward with little thinking involved id love to kill ppl for a living....... i really mean it, im not being daft or immature. [/B][/QUOTE]

I guarantee that you don't have the guts to kill someone, I can guarantee you that. Anyone who says they can kill someone can't, the real killers are the quiet stone cold people that don't say anything, just stare right through you when you mention killing. Quiet people are the one's you gotta' watch out for.

As for me I'd probably like to be a world champion fighter, if there wasn't the risk of getting some kind of permament brain affliction like parkisans disease. I want to do something that will support my family the way I want to, and something that I will enjoy. I'll probably be a Network Administrator.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]

I guarantee that you don't have the guts to kill someone, I can guarantee you that. Anyone who says they can kill someone can't, the real killers are the quiet stone cold people that don't say anything, just stare right through you when you mention killing. Quiet people are the one's you gotta' watch out for.

As for me I'd probably like to be a world champion fighter, if there wasn't the risk of getting some kind of permament brain affliction like parkisans disease. I want to do something that will support my family the way I want to, and something that I will enjoy. I'll probably be a Network Administrator. [/B][/QUOTE]


no i really could kill someone, there are loads of ppl who if i knew i wouldnt get caught id kill without a second thought, they dont deserve to b on this world, im not your average person, most of my relatives in the past have gone insane after being dubbed a genius, im a little outside of society so to speak.




and BabyGirl i mean id like to b payed in overgrown tree frogs, i thought that was kind of obvious, what did u think i meant
Posted
well. i'm double majoring in bio-chemistry & genetics. i want to be a nobel prize-winning scientist who unlocks the secrets of the human brain.

i'm also going to discover time travel. i know b/c my future self travelled back in time & i told myself. i'm not making this up.

off topic: i just love web-browsing in my new apartment. i can sit here & smoke cigarettes all i want &, after awhile, somebody walks in & hands me a blunt.
Posted
Sometimes i wish i majored in forensics. i have friends who are in that class, they say it's cool. To become any kind of scientist is cool. (I get to go to florida this summer and reaserch manatees. cool, huh!):flasher2: You're just jealous!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]the real killers are the quiet stone cold people that don't say anything, just stare right through you when you mention killing. Quiet people are the one's you gotta' watch out for.
[/B][/QUOTE]
People that don't know me tell me that. "Silent but violent."
Don't tell people the secret. =(

Im having an identity crisis right now, so I can't answer the question.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]

I guarantee that you don't have the guts to kill someone, I can guarantee you that. Anyone who says they can kill someone can't, the real killers are the quiet stone cold people that don't say anything, just stare right through you when you mention killing. Quiet people are the one's you gotta' watch out for.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Or you could make a living disagreeing with people just for the sake of arguing...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]the real killers are the quiet stone cold people that don't say anything, just stare right through you when you mention killing. Quiet people are the one's you gotta' watch out for.[/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Well, [i]gee[/i]. I guess being a murderer is right up my alley, then. Of course, I'm basing that entirely on your vast personal experince with killers and their character traits.[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]
the real killers are the quiet stone cold people that don't say anything, just stare right through you when you mention killing. Quiet people are the one's you gotta' watch out for.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[B]You have to narrow that down, you're making sound as if all quiet people are killers. There is a saying that goes [I]"The Quiet Hurts More Than The Loud"[/I]. But not all people who sit in the corner of a room and stare into nothingness when you mention killing are about to burst up and kill someone[/B]
Posted
[color=crimson]LM, that sounds so awesome, I want you to give me the whole story on your time travel experience. That sounds so interesting. Good luck with your dreams, knowing you I'm pretty sure you can do it. Cant wait to see your documentary on HBO or something one day...:D [/color]
Posted
[color=green][size=4][b]I want to go poop. *goes to the bathroom and takes a dump.....5 hours later he's done*
Ok i feel much better now ok well i want to be a pro basketball player for the[/b][/size][/color] [color=red][size=4][b][i][u]76ers[/u][/i][/b][/size][/color] :D
Posted
i'll be king of the world and who wants to help me in my conquest to rule the world. when we sucsied i'll give my genrals contry frist we'll kill a sami ben ladin and use the money to by the cheap contry and then use their armies to take out the us and then russia and then know one will stop us
Posted
I want to be a teacher or a translator in Japan.. actually anything to get me to Japan and away from my parents..

when i was really little i wanted to sing.. I still do but come on thats a one in a million chance to actaully make it big..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...