OtakuBoards

Any Pet People out there?

Renee

Do you have any pets? If not, what would you want?

I have a [B]cutest[/B] little rat in the world! His name is Goten and he's adorable! I also have German Shepherd named Willy. He's huge but a big baby. He's also my attack dog! Oh, and my dad has a lizard named Yang. He's pretty cool and eats worms like French fries! Yummy! NOT!:worried: :nervous: :eek: :cross:

Guest cody722_3000
[COLOR=tomato]i have a dog named cassie and she is VERY small but she is 2 and and and i forget what i was gonna say...[/COLOR]

ha thats nothing compared to cloud strife 00 pets he has two big cats named kujia and terra then they had babies and he sold 2 cats now he has three little cute kintiens although i forget their names the one boy is peri and i have a dog but i want a cat my dad found one at showed it to me when i saw it i said"dad, thats not a cat thats a big lion" and the cat was biger than my dog alllie (shes an english springer spinal)

My Godparents have a cat... its 18 years old... in human years! in cat years its.... *pulls up his calculator on the comp* 162! thats perdy kewl huh? maybe if i go to renees house i should leave the cat at home... thats a micheveous cat man... it still gets in fights too... it wins all the time... it came home one day with a big ol' patch of fur missing by its ear... i felt sorry for it but i know she must have hooped it... because i saw her fight this big old dog and she waped it really hard in the face and sent it off whimpering... *continues telling stories about his cat* :babble:
~¤<_|/-\/\/\\/|§¤

[color=crimson]I am a pet person. I have 3 dogs, Bridget, Bandit, and Honey, a frog, Heero the Lil Froggie, and 4 fish named 3, 6, 9, and Quisimodo, an algae eater named Frodo, and 4 chickens named Bilbo, Sam, Pippin, and Merry. But I REALLY want a CAT!!!!!! I love cats so much![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I am a pet person. I have 3 dogs, Bridget, Bandit, and Honey, a frog, Heero the Lil Froggie, and 4 fish named 3, 6, 9, and Quisimodo, an algae eater named Frodo, and 4 chickens named Bilbo, Sam, Pippin, and Merry. But I REALLY want a CAT!!!!!! I love cats so much![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

thats alot of pets.

I have 3 dogs, Lynus, Sophie, and Fred.
2 Cats, Bob, and Sarah. thats it until we get Wilma, then next lab to mate with fred, o, wait, we castrated him.

My dogs are a German Sheperd/Chow Mix, a Border Collie/Chocolate Lab mix
and a Purebred Lab.

[color=crimson]Whoo-HOO I think I have the most pets so far, plus mine have the coolest names. I haven't named anything Legolas yet, but I 'm going to get one of those REALLY pretty Beta fish and get it be a green/emerald color and name it Legolas. I'm saving up my pennies. :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B]Do you have any pets? If not, what would you want?

I also have German Shepherd named Willy. [/b][/quote]

[color]I have an English Collie named Willy!!! He is actually sitting right next to me right now. I love animals period, the only animals I am not to fond of are beetles, especially roaches, but I only know one person that has kept a roach for a pet...(My old bio teacher kept tanks of Madagascar Hissing Roaches)...[/color]

[color=deeppink]I have a kitty and I love cats! I'm not much of a dog person...I hate dogs that get all excited and jump on you because I used to have nightmares about being attacked by dogs. They sorta make me feel unsettled :shifty:

But my cat's name is Chloe. She's beautiful. We have another cat named Missy and she's old and deaf :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]A deaf cat? Aww I feel so sorry for it. :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Nah, Missy is an old fart, and I've never liked her anyway.

But MY cat (she's sitting on my lap right now, though she hardly fits because she's so big...not fat...but big...her breed is a large breed) is SOOO wonderful and I LOVE her! ::smothers Chloe with kisses:: Kitty![/color]

Wow, what a coincidence. My dog's name is Missy.

Anyway, pets are great, as long as people don't buy exotic animals and confine them to cages. I think that's a form of animal abuse darn it. I'll just stick with my dogs, cats, and possibly a little monkey later on.

One day I want to get a Siberian Huskie. Those critters are expensive, but what a beautiful animal!

the first 5 are chihuahuas
1/wolfy
2/fawn
3/dove
4/annie
5/freckles

now here are mix animal breeds

1/shasta part husky/akita
2/patchy dalmation
3/loyal/lale goldenretriver/yellow lab
4/ rusty huge german sheperd
5/chewy chow / something (dog pound chow)
6/marley (named after bob marley) black lab/ and two other dogs

a non dog
1/a water dragon named lizard lips

2/cat named twinny (there were two untill a hawk killed one they were both twins)

think thats enough animals

I have... a fish and eel dying of malnutrition... o.o'.... not really my own pet tho...

Other then that... I dont have a pet... I don't want a dog.... dogs scare me...:worried: There are so many dogs in my neighborhood... and I walk to school too...:( What I do want is a cat... if I got any other animal... I would be charged with animal cruelty.... *cackles evily*AHEM... moving on...:therock: :drunk:

personally I own...

[b]Bam[/b] --> female rat --> brown and white ..named after Bam the skater ;)
[b]Hannibal[/b] --> male gecko --> leucistic leopard ..no reason for name just took my fancy :p
[b]Pandora[/b] --> female gecko --> leopard ..named after Pandora from kerrang strip :)
[b]Charade[/b] --> female gecko --> leopard ..again random name :cool:
[b]Asmodeus[/b] --> female(?) cornsnake --> orange and white ..named after the adder in 'Redwall' :D
[b]Loki[/b] --> male cat --> ginger ..although my family may argue he's a family pet I say he's mine coz I first saw and wanted him 3 days after he was born! :blush: and I begged them for months to let me have him coz I used to play with him everyday round Daz's.

but we also have 2 more cats..2 rabbits..another rat..a gerbil and sum goldfish heehee