OtakuBoards

Fave Sailor Scout?

Guest crestoflight

Guest crestoflight
hi there everyone! i'm new here, but i thought i'd ask you all who your fave sailor scout is, and why. My fave Sailor, is Sailor Mars, because even though she can be really evil to Serena, she is a true friend. How about you?

[SIZE=1]We have had a topic like this before, but since you are new I guess I can forgive you...

Neptune is my favorite Sailor Scout. She is smart, compassionate, artistic and beautiful. I wish she was on the show more, since I doubt season 5 will ever get dubbed.

I also like Venus, I think she can be pretty funny sometimes. There is something about girls who are "Boy Crazy" that I find very amusing.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]We have had a topic like this before, but since you are new I guess I can forgive you...

Neptune is my favorite Sailor Scout. She is smart, compassionate, artistic and beautiful. I wish she was on the show more, since I doubt season 5 will ever get dubbed.

I also like Venus, I think she can be pretty funny sometimes. There is something about girls who are "Boy Crazy" that I find very amusing.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I like Venus, too. She's funny. My friend hates her, she thinks that Venus was just a wasted spot on the senshi team. Whatever. I couldn't stand Neptune, though. She acted like such a brat sometimes. She just bugged me so much, I hated her. It really didn't help when I found out at the end of stars they betray their princess and sell out to Galaxia.:flaming: Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
you guys are crazy! everyone noes that jupiter and uranus are #1~! heheheh. Kino Makoto and her killer food! hahahahahahahahaahah! i also like Amara cuz she's a bit tomboyish... (no, i do not think she is lesbian cuz uh... i'm not shure... maybe cuz it's jus WRONG to like ure own cuzin and i will most certainly not accept the fact that she is lez!)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ryo_Ohki
Venus rulz youse guys... fer three reasons i can think of:
she is mah planet sign, AND the female sign, and of course shes got cool long shiny blonde hair; a dream come true :naughty:

[color=crimson][size=1]I like Sailor Pluto from the manga the best. She's so sincere and unknown and she's the time keeper and she's also melancholy, so I just love her personality. And she almost seems so dark, too...

And then Saturn, but only the way she looks. I like the dark enigmatic look.

And then I like Sailor Moon. Not the goofy Sailor Moon, but the serious Sailor Moon that you get to see more of in the manga. She truly is a beautiful character in the manga.

By the way, the anime just sucks. The people who dubbed it, both companies, totally screwed it up...even subbed it still sucks big time.[/color][/size]

all of the outers are awsome.

1. pluto is cool, serious, sad and lonely

2. uranus is different and very awsome

3. neptune is sophisicated

4. saturn is sad, lonely, sweet, terrible and wonderful all at the same time. (look at her powers. . . . the powers usually explain the people)