OtakuBoards

Gamepro exposes Dragonball Z for the GBA!!

The Darkness Bu

Its the moment we have all been waiting for: the very first screen shots of the Game Boy Advance Dragonball Z game! I found the latest Gamepro issue with a first look at the new Dragonball Z games coming to the GBA later this year. And there is some good news for all you Game Cube and PS2 owners: Infogames plans to release DBZ games for both platforms. While the GC version will be similar to the GBA version in where it will be action/RPG oriented, the PS2 version is said to be a more platform/action oriented game with more fighting. Both games will have over 30 selectable characters. For more info on this feature check out the March 2002 issue of Gamepro that should hit the news stands soon. Its chock full of images and info concerning the future of DBZ games on all platforms, including the Xbox and PC.

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Very awesome news indeed. I have not heard anything about a DBZ game for the GAMECUBE, and if that is true, it will make a lot of PS2 owners very upset ^_^

I just hope that the game company does DBZ credit, and doesn't make it an embaressment (Like EA getting the second Bond for N64 . . ughh). . Oh well, we can only imagine how it will turn out!

Thanks again The Darkness Bu [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]I am glad the DBZ games are getting made so quickly, I just hope there aren't any delays. That would drive me insane waiting...

Also: Does anyone know where I can find a screenshot of one of the games? I am very intrested in what they look like.[/SIZE]

Good news everyone hope its not to late but I was cruising on some sites and founded pictures of the Dragonball game on Gameboy Advance(GBA).The title of the game is [b]Dragonball Z: The Legacy of Goku[/b] and its an Action/RPG type of game.Sounds fun doesn't it?

If you want pics of "[b][i]DBZ: Legacy of Goku[/i][/b]" then heres the link.
[url=http://www.geocities.com/chtang.geo/game020102b.htm]DBZ: Legacy of Goku[/url] Enjoy!:)

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by EdGeinsBoy [/i]
[B][b][COLOR=darkred]Bleh, Iam not really that into Dragonball Z......[/COLOR] [/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

If your not realy into DBZ then why did you even post? :smirk:
That game looks awsome, and i'm getting it the first chance i get.

:)

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bignate dawg [/i]
[B]

If your not realy into DBZ then why did you even post? :smirk:
That game looks awsome, and i'm getting it the first chance i get.

:) [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=teal]I totally agree to that, but I would also like to stat that his topic was almost a month old. Do you have anything better to do than to reply to a thread about a month old, with a topic you do not care for at all? Your post was complete spam.[/COLOR]

[color=indigo]If you want information and screen shots of the DBZ games coming out for the GBA, there's some at [URL=http://www.nintendo.com/servlet/Search?query=dragon+ball+z&categoryGroup=all]Nintendo's website[/URL].

To Herman Nation:
Treble already said that it's called DragonBall Z: The Legacy of Goku. Posting what someone else has already said is spam, so I deleted your post.[/color]

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]If you want information and screen shots of the DBZ games coming out for the GBA, there's some at [URL=http://www.nintendo.com/servlet/Search?query=dragon+ball+z&categoryGroup=all]Nintendo's website[/URL].[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=teal]Ah, thank you for the screen shots, jcgoudy. It's great to go back to the days of when Nappa and Bejita-sama came to Earth, when Son Gokuu-san "fought" Jeice, and when...what the? Son Gokuu-san fighting people in a street? And it appears as though we get a new set of screen shots each time we return. I am going to have to get the game as soon as possible.[/COLOR]

:blah: