Delian Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B] [color=indigo] I'd love to go halves but I replied to late...I bet you ate it all...::HC in small monkey form glares at Del enviously::...it is all gone and I am so hungry!!![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Oh I'm sorry, small monkey...here I have another whole one that I was saving but you can have all of it... I've got connections..I can always get more;) Lots-A-Luv
Tears Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 I'm a snake... 2000 was the Dragon's year 2001 was the Snake's year 2002 is the Horse's year
Raquel Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 hmmm...scary... what i act like: chinese sign: tiger element: fire star sign: gemini rising sign: leo what i am: chinese sign: dragon element: earth *shudder* star sign: leo/virgo rising sign: gemini lol
Char! Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B][COLOR=chocolate]I'm a monkey--and I strongly dislike monkeys!!![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] :eek: :eek: :eek: How can you NOT like monkeys?!?!?!?!? You scare me... *backs away very, VERY slowly...* Now, I'm a rabbit, and that's a curse I shall carry with me forever!!! Rabbits are the tools of Satan. They are so scary...:nervous:
Guest cody722_3000 Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 a bunny tried to eat me befor!!!i was so scared...it thought my ear pas a carrot so it started chewing!i used my firey breath to char it...evil bunny...
Fall Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 Ok, what's the Dragon's element? And what do elements mean? :confused:
Guest Aya Mikage Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 I'm an ox, which makes me 'bright, patient and inspiring to others, with a stubborn streak' according to the calendar in the kitchen!
Anna Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 Geez, I'd forgotten how young a lot of the people on this boards are.:cross: A lot of people born in '87 and '88..... I'm a rat. I looked up the rat's characteristics and they're pretty accurate (I have impeccable taste ^_^), so yah, I don't mind being a rat. [url]http://www.horoscope.com/chinesezodiac.html[/url] -edit- bah, the link I wanted to put up that had a lot of detailed descriptions isn't working, so oh well, here's another.
Dan L Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B] [COLOR=purple] *chases Dues while breathing fire on him and screaming "SUEY PIG PIG PIG!!!" at the top of her lungs* piggy... neener!!! I'm a Dragon!! YEAH! so... MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Just cos I was born in the year of the pig don't mean I'll take crap from some dragon. bwah ha ha... :devil: :devil: :devil: ... I aint gonna check my element cos it'll probably be 'mud'...
velvet paws Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 I'm a tiger hahaha I already knew that cause I'm same as my dad even though we were born in diff years. :D My mum and bro horses! hahahaha :haha:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now