Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is your Chinese Zodiac  

43 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your Chinese Zodiac

    • Rat
      4
    • Ox
      3
    • Tiger
      4
    • Hare
      9
    • Dragon
      8
    • Serpent
      8
    • Pig
      1
    • Dog
      1
    • Rooster
      1
    • Monkey
      2
    • Ram
      0
    • Horse
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo] I'd love to go halves but I replied to late...I bet you ate it all...::HC in small monkey form glares at Del enviously::...it is all gone and I am so hungry!!![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh I'm sorry, small monkey...here I have another whole one that I was saving but you can have all of it...

I've got connections..I can always get more;)

Lots-A-Luv
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
hmmm...scary...

what i act like:
chinese sign: tiger
element: fire
star sign: gemini
rising sign: leo

what i am:
chinese sign: dragon
element: earth *shudder*
star sign: leo/virgo
rising sign: gemini

lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][COLOR=chocolate]I'm a monkey--and I strongly dislike monkeys!!![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: :eek: :eek:
How can you NOT like monkeys?!?!?!?!?
You scare me... *backs away very, VERY slowly...*

Now, I'm a rabbit, and that's a curse I shall carry with me forever!!! Rabbits are the tools of Satan. They are so scary...:nervous:
Guest cody722_3000
Posted
a bunny tried to eat me befor!!!i was so scared...it thought my ear pas a carrot so it started chewing!i used my firey breath to char it...evil bunny...
Guest Aya Mikage
Posted
I'm an ox, which makes me 'bright, patient and inspiring to others, with a stubborn streak' according to the calendar in the kitchen!
Posted
Geez, I'd forgotten how young a lot of the people on this boards are.:cross: A lot of people born in '87 and '88..... I'm a rat. I looked up the rat's characteristics and they're pretty accurate (I have impeccable taste ^_^), so yah, I don't mind being a rat.

[url]http://www.horoscope.com/chinesezodiac.html[/url]

-edit- bah, the link I wanted to put up that had a lot of detailed descriptions isn't working, so oh well, here's another.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]

*chases Dues while breathing fire on him and screaming "SUEY PIG PIG PIG!!!" at the top of her lungs*

piggy...

neener!!! I'm a Dragon!! YEAH! so... MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Just cos I was born in the year of the pig don't mean I'll take crap from some dragon.

bwah ha ha...

:devil: :devil: :devil:


... I aint gonna check my element cos it'll probably be 'mud'...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...