Sephiroth Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I don't see beatrix listed.... I guess its probably garnet....
Treble Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [COLOR=red]Yeah my favorite has to go with Vivi.[/COLOR] :)
Kuja Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]im not sure who my fav char was... let me think... well none of the top 3 are listed...3rd---cid, 2nd---blanks/beatrix, 1st... that really handsome sexy guy that casts ultima at the end of every battle... i forget his name... oh yea kuja... but ill vote for dagger...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Zeh Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I don't see beatrix listed.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]Yeah I know. This is just the playable characters that you can keep in your party.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Vivi reminds me of myself when I was young...
Sephiroth Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Vivi reminds me of myself when I was young... [/B][/QUOTE] what? you used magic too....
Guest firemac Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Mine would have to be Zidane and Vivi, those two are the coolest,amd they are similar, liek the fact they weren't naturally born, like normal organism, oops, if someone hasn't gotten this far in the game sorry
RicoTranzrig Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] what? you used magic too.... [/B][/QUOTE] No, I was strong but I cried a lot...
Angel Rinoa Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 U can play beatrix, but u need a game shark and have 2 do a lot of stuff. But I'll go with Vivi or Garnet.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 U do play beatrix.... u use her and steiner for a while half way through, That Lani looks cool wish u could use her. No doubt in my mind my favs gotta be amarant
Tails Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 I like Coral, but my friend says that Coral's a pussy and that Vivi is the best. So I tell him to go to a very hot place. :) [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]watch your mouth--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Dragonballzman Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Zidane is kool, and funny too, so I'd probably go with him, but I also like Vivi coz he's mega powerful and really clumsy! I guess I'll go with Zidane...:D ----- *In the village of the dwarves in disk 2, when Ryoko is getting married with Dbzman* Dbzman: (This isn't right...Why didn't she say "No way!!!" and run off?...Could it be...That she likes me? :D) Guy: I now pronounce you husband and wife! Dbzman: Time for the kiss!!! *Ryoko walks off as Dbzman jumps into the air to snog her and falls flat on his face* ----- Ya, I'll go with him coz hes funny! :D
TOPAZ Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 i would vote for blank, but i dont see him up there :(
Guest Safer Sephiroth Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [B]VIVI ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B] :flaming: :devil:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now