Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Favorite FF9 Character


Which do you like??  

18 members have voted

  1. 1. Which do you like??

    • Zidane Tribal
      3
    • Vivi Ornitier
      7
    • Adelbert Steiner
      2
    • Garnet Til Alexandros 17th
      2
    • Amarant Coral
      2
    • Freya Crescent
      0
    • Quina Quen
      2
    • Eiko Carol
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]im not sure who my fav char was... let me think... well none of the top 3 are listed...3rd---cid, 2nd---blanks/beatrix, 1st... that really handsome sexy guy that casts ultima at the end of every battle... i forget his name... oh yea kuja... but ill vote for dagger...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I don't see beatrix listed....
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Yeah I know. This is just the playable characters that you can keep in your party.[/COLOR]
Guest firemac
Posted
Mine would have to be Zidane and Vivi, those two are the coolest,amd they are similar, liek the fact they weren't naturally born, like normal organism, oops, if someone hasn't gotten this far in the game sorry
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
U do play beatrix.... u use her and steiner for a while half way through, That Lani looks cool wish u could use her.
No doubt in my mind my favs gotta be amarant
Posted
I like Coral, but my friend says that Coral's a pussy and that Vivi is the best. So I tell him to go to a very hot place. :)

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]watch your mouth--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
Zidane is kool, and funny too, so I'd probably go with him, but I also like Vivi coz he's mega powerful and really clumsy!

I guess I'll go with Zidane...:D

-----

*In the village of the dwarves in disk 2, when Ryoko is getting married with Dbzman*

Dbzman: (This isn't right...Why didn't she say "No way!!!" and run off?...Could it be...That she likes me? :D)

Guy: I now pronounce you husband and wife!

Dbzman: Time for the kiss!!!

*Ryoko walks off as Dbzman jumps into the air to snog her and falls flat on his face*

-----

Ya, I'll go with him coz hes funny! :D
Guest Safer Sephiroth
Posted
[B]VIVI ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B] :flaming: :devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...