OtakuBoards

The real world........

Ice Dragon v2

The real world:
Is either

Entering the part of reality that you never knew about or probably entering the part of reality that you already knew about
by living in the REAL world you should already be aware of its advantages and disadvantages...........

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :smirk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]The real world doesn't give a rat's :butthead: what happens to you. The real world hits you hard and painfully if you're not prepared. [/B][/QUOTE]

i totally agree.

I think the real world is a mix of evil and death...where every truth comes out and kills your innocence. You're out to survive but the reality of it is that you're not making much of a difference. It's like walking a rope, blindfolded with all the elements against you. Make one mistake in the real world and it can throw you off forever...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B]To me...its what I have to deal with when I get offline... [/B][/QUOTE]

That's what I think aswell. But there's more to life than the computer..... So my parents say..... :toothy:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Damn I thought you were gonna talk about the TV show which has this really cute gay guy on it... ANYWAY!

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]As did I.

The real world is what we face every day. People just talk crap about the real world being life after high school...our awareness of this real world grows larger every day. It's not like it will suddenly "hit" you or anything...maybe the realization that you're on your own will...but it's not like the real world influences that at all...[/color]

The real world is full of hate and anger, lies and discrimination, revenge and violence and hardship...But it's also filled with new beginnings, life and love, learning and becoming wiser as you grow. It's also filled with wonderful beauty like nature and animals and historically man made creations. It's filled with people that you care about and new experiences

That's what I think about the real world....The only question is how you choose to live in it......the real world is what you make it for yourself, cause your are born alone and in the end you will die alone...noone will be in that grave with you!!!

I'm I making any sense?:therock:

The real word is not a cruels place. The real world is a television show on MTV which provides Teenyboppers with hours of Jerry Springer like enetertainment, packing as many biggots, homophobes, minoritys, and homosexualls into a really nice house only to watch them tear it apart with their anger.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]The real world is a television show on MTV which provides Teenyboppers with hours of Jerry Springer like enetertainment, packing as many biggots, homophobes, minoritys, and homosexualls into a really nice house only to watch them tear it apart with their anger. [/B][/QUOTE]
We have a winner here, folks.

[color=indigo] The Real World is where seven strangers are picked to live in a house and have their lives taped...and then act all PC and talk out there problems...I swear they pick the most dysfunctional people to put on that show.

But to awnser your question...The real world depends on your preception of reality...since my perception seems to be pretty skewed right now I am sure my view of the real world is much different then that of most people.[/color]

I think that 'real world' is what hits you in the face when you wake up every morning. It is the mistakes you make and the consequences of those mistakes. Of course, it is also the good things you do and the things that come of them. Although, we generally tend to think more of the mistakes and the difficulties of life when we say the 'real world'.

-Justin

The real world. There's a saying... 'Its a small world'. That's true. Even after you finish high school you will bump into old friends in the strangest places. But at the same time, one person in a world is not able to make the difference that theysometimes fool themselves into thinking they can.

Deus's verdict -
Its a small world, with small people.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Damn I thought you were gonna talk about the TV show which has this really cute gay guy on it... ANYWAY!

I don't understand the question... does your curiosity spawn from the movie Matrix? [/B][/QUOTE]

you watch the matrix too much -_-

I think the real world is the only world where you can experience pain and suffering, the only place where you can find out the truth, and be lied to, the real world sucks....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]
I think the real world is the only world where you can experience pain and suffering, the only place where you can find out the truth, and be lied to, the real world sucks.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I disagree with the 'lied to' bit. It's far easier to lie on the net. cos no one knows you, no one can see you. You can say what you want and no one knows differently. At least in the real world you an usually tell when someone is lying.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

I disagree with the 'lied to' bit. It's far easier to lie on the net. cos no one knows you, no one can see you. You can say what you want and no one knows differently. At least in the real world you an usually tell when someone is lying. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well actually,on the internet...there isn't much need to lie...No one really knows you...so you can tell them anything you can't tell people you know...Its much easier to be truthfull online...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B]
Well actually,on the internet...there isn't much need to lie...No one really knows you...so you can tell them anything you can't tell people you know...Its much easier to be truthfull online... [/B][/QUOTE]

I really should say [i]exactly[/i] what I'm on about in my posts... it would avoid misunderstandings such as this. I meant certain types of people that can not interact with people easily in the real world due to certain... personal and psychological problems. Normal people like us have no reason to lie. Even 'nerds' have no reason to lie. But mentally disturbed people have been known to go on the internet and lie about who they are. If you met them in real life, they would find it extremely difficult to conceal their problems. [i]That[/i], my friend, is what I was referring to. I should really have made that clear in the first place.

Hey, I'm not a mod, but can we stick to the topic?

Anyway, the real world is a place where you are only one person in six billion people.

The real world is a place where you can't doze off and dream or you'll seriously get hurt.

The real world is what we have to put up with even if we don't want to.

The real world hurts, and there's no avoiding it.

The real world is where you live and be yourself.

---------

"It's a dangerous world out there...are you ready for it, Pegasi?"
"I've already made up my mind, Coatl. I'm going."
~a conversation b/n Coatl and Pegasi, my fanfiction characters (I thought it fit the topic)

To me the real world is the fun things that I never bother doing. The real world is the snowboarding I can't afford to learn....the parties I never go to....the friends I don't make the effort to aquire....the grades I could get if i didn't bunk or actually tried at skool....the house I wish I owned and the job I could get one day if I keep my rechord clean and my heart on it....

The REAL world....is the one that could really happen if I tired to make it....the REAL world I would love and enjoy every second of....

But right now I am in my world....the world which I created....and if it sucks it's because I let myself rot away in it......

and I don;t make an ounce of sense lol :D :blush:

Seeing as how no one's [i]defending[/i] the real world, I'll do it:

The real world let's you know each morning you wake up that you're still alive, that you're lucky for that, considering what's been going on.
The real world is what brought us life in the first place. Is there any possible way that could be a bad thing?
The real world is our home. Our HOME. Considering how tiny we are in the vast infinity of the Universe, isn't it good to know that we BELONG somewhere, that somewhere we fit?
The real world is what we make of it. It's not a bad place. It's not a good place. It's just a place. It's what WE make of it. Our views on the "real world" depend solely on our views about ourselves.

Wow. Coming from me, that's deep.