OtakuBoards

Otaku Yearbook?

Sara

[COLOR=purple]Thought it was missing somethings...[/COLOR]

[B]Most Likely To:[/B]Become Queen of Ireland
[B]Love of Life:[/B]Scott
[B]Will Most Likely Die Of:[/B]Bullet wounds, ppl are gonna shoot me for my hipocracy one day
[B]Best Trait:[/B]Erm.. I Don't know.. My writing? My... I dunno...I'll let others decide that... *eyes LM and Voodoo*
[B]Worst Trait:[/B]Hipocrite who can't spell worth Dumbo poop
[B]Class of:[/B] 2006
[B]Wishes to be Remembered as:[/B]The retard who once plastered her front porch with the name of a guy she didn't even like merely to get his attention and tick him off
[B]Best Friend on Otaku (Guy):[/B]Krillen, and so, the hipocracy shines through at last, Voodoo I wish
[B]Best Friend on Otaku (Girl):[/B]LM, Stormwing, Raiha
[B]Has the Mad Horn for:[/B]Voodookanaka, TN, Piromunkie

[COLOR=purple]Otays, I done now :D[/COLOR]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Member Name: Phantasy Freak
Original Member name: i was heavy metal butterfly then I was heavy metal pappillion(sp) and then FrenchButterfly
Current Status: newbie :(
Favorite Forums: General Discussion
Favorite RPG: N/A
Favorite Threads:dunno
Favorite Smiley: :babble: :demon: :devil:
Most Memorable Moment: Um..I have no clue.
Quotable Quote: at my house it is My Sister said:"keep your pants on" and I replied "But..I don't have my pants on."
Words of Wisdom: Don't wait until the night before a project is due and decide to work on it then, it is hell...
Wish to be remembered for: anything funny or stupid i do or say.
Desired Epitaph: N/A
I will....
....be nice to everyone.....
....give TN my Dir e grey poster....
....give kuja the stupidest pic of me....
....give FinalFlash my poster of Lara Croft from Tomb Raider(aka Angelina Jolie)
....give my anime collages to DeathKnight....
....give my sailormoon posters to Angel Saturn Healer....
....give my sailormoon dolls(moon,princess serena,mars,jupiter,mercury,venus,pluto(3),Ruberus,Emerald) to DBZChikaGhan....
....give my beloved anime t-shirt to kuja(you'd like it 3 hot chicks with guns)....
....give my love to everyone....
....give my stupid sense of humor to anyone who wants it....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

:laugh: Yeah, they can have your stuff; I just want your pic ^_^ lol......... when are you going to get around to posting it, eh? OH! heh, I just remembered... I got some pictures back the other day; one w/ me and Tori and another of me and some other friends...... hmmm, I sense another pic thread in the works on some future date.....

[/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, I am trying to get a good one to post. But its gonna be a pain geting it on here. I am way to lazy to hook up my scanner at my house, so i would have to scan it at school, and then save it to a disk there, and then load it t home on my mom's pc, and do it without her knowing. :butthead:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]
....give my sailormoon dolls(moon,princess serena,mars,jupiter,mercury,venus,pluto(3),Ruberus,Emerald) to whoever is the biggest sailormoon freak here....
B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]*raises hand* heh.. that'd be me... yeah.. awesome.. i get dolls![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]

[b]Member Name:[/b] Lotus
[b]Original Member name:[/b]
[b]Member Since:[/b] Nov 5, 2001
[b]Current Status:[/b] Junior Member
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] Db, General Discussion
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b]
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] "...god reveal.."
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :eek:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]

Defcon5-ANNON was in all capitals, (not that anyone really cares:P)And you either registered August 2000 or Febuary 2001. Can't for the life of me figure out which one.
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you sure? Because I could have sworn I joined somtime in November. Because I had gotten Pokemon Gold sometime in October and I had a question about the unown in it. And my first post was asking that question. SO I joined the year that Gold and Silver came out.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]

Are you sure? Because I could have sworn I joined somtime in November. Because I had gotten Pokemon Gold sometime in October and I had a question about the unown in it. And my first post was asking that question. SO I joined the year that Gold and Silver came out. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Jeez, I shouldn't have made that post so fast, I had a lot of errors. Yes, it was November. Stupid me.[/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Yeah I know I'm behind I believe, but I'm posting anyway! :D

[b]Member Name:[/b] Queen Asuka
[b]Original Member name: [/b]This is the original I believe.
[b] Member Since:[/b] November 11, 2001, I think...I was at Anna's house that weekend.
[b] Current Status: [/b]Member
[b] Favorite Forums: [/b] General Discussion and General Anime. I used to like Games and Stories but I strayed from there for a reason...grr...
[b] Favorite RPG:[/b] I like them all...
[b] Favorite Threads: [/b]Um...The LOTR thread ruled, and so did the one where Piro posted his pic...I never get to post that often...I like the survey ones, too.
[b] Favorite Smiley: [/b] :D and :rotflmao: and :wow: Those frickin rock.
[b] Most Memorable Moment: [/b]Well, nothing special here, just maybe when I got married LOL, that was fun.
[b] Quotable Quote: [/b]"I don't want to be cute ^_^, I hate cute.. -_-" ~Ryan Roberson

[b] Words of Wisdom: [/b]Um, I dont really have any except um...I love you all?
[b] Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Being Piromunkie's wife and one of the Adam's Angels chics. And being the biggest Legolas fan! ^_^
[b] Desired Epitaph:[/b] I don't even want to think about that until I get old and ready to die..."Here lies the wife of Piromunkie and best friend to Anna..." ANYWHO...

[b] I will.... [/b]

.............[b] My anime collection [/b]to Kool_aid13 and Anna and all their sisters because I love them so much!
.............[b] My CD's [/b]to Piromunkie so he can listen to something besides Punk... I love you Honey! *does a peace sign*
.............[b] My position in Adam's Angels[/b] to NO ONE...
............. [b]My dance team uniforms[/b] to Lady M and BabyGirl, they'd look so good in them ^_^
............. [b]My Legolas dolls [/b]to Anna and Lady M, the only members of Lovers of Legolas *laughs*
............. [b]My videogames[/b] to whoever wants them, just don't let my sisters have them...grr...
............[b]My sketchbook[/b] to Kool_aid13 for being such a sweetie and a cute artist.

[b] Closest member (guy friend):[/b] Piro Honey!!!!!!! We've been married one month! ^_^
[b] Closest member (chick friend):[/b] Anna and Lady M [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Yeah I know I'm behind I believe, but I'm posting anyway! :D

[b]Member Name:[/b] Queen Asuka
[b]Original Member name: [/b]This is the original I believe.
[b] Member Since:[/b] November 11, 2001, I think...I was at Anna's house that weekend.
[b] Current Status: [/b]Member
[b] Favorite Forums: [/b] General Discussion and General Anime. I used to like Games and Stories but I strayed from there for a reason...grr...
[b] Favorite RPG:[/b] I like them all...
[b] Favorite Threads: [/b]Um...The LOTR thread ruled, and so did the one where Piro posted his pic...I never get to post that often...I like the survey ones, too.
[b] Favorite Smiley: [/b] :D and :rotflmao: and :wow: Those frickin rock.
[b] Most Memorable Moment: [/b]Well, nothing special here, just maybe when I got married LOL, that was fun.
[b] Quotable Quote: [/b]"I don't want to be cute ^_^, I hate cute.. -_-" ~Ryan Roberson

[b] Words of Wisdom: [/b]Um, I dont really have any except um...I love you all?
[b] Wish to be remembered for:[/b] Being Piromunkie's wife and one of the Adam's Angels chics. And being the biggest Legolas fan! ^_^
[b] Desired Epitaph:[/b] I don't even want to think about that until I get old and ready to die..."Here lies the wife of Piromunkie and best friend to Anna..." ANYWHO...

[b] I will.... [/b]

.............[b] My anime collection [/b]to Kool_aid13 and Anna and all their sisters because I love them so much!
.............[b] My CD's [/b]to Piromunkie so he can listen to something besides Punk... I love you Honey! *does a peace sign*
.............[b] My position in Adam's Angels[/b] to NO ONE...
............. [b]My dance team uniforms[/b] to Lady M and BabyGirl, they'd look so good in them ^_^
............. [b]My Legolas dolls [/b]to Anna and Lady M, the only members of Lovers of Legolas *laughs*
............. [b]My videogames[/b] to whoever wants them, just don't let my sisters have them...grr...
............[b]My sketchbook[/b] to Kool_aid13 for being such a sweetie and a cute artist.

[b] Closest member (guy friend):[/b] Piro Honey!!!!!!! We've been married one month! ^_^
[b] Closest member (chick friend):[/b] Anna and Lady M [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I would take the games.....not like it matters< I am kinda depressed today, sorry about the non-interesting post>

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

Favorite Female Member(-"-): Raiha, Stormwing,

ohhh...i'm touched!!! but...don't think that gives you any chances of getting off the *slap-with-the-fako-rubber-chicken*

*weilds it threatenly*:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Right........*takes out Tun A. Fish* Les' go.....C'mon........I dare ya...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

I would take the games.....not like it matters< I am kinda depressed today, sorry about the non-interesting post> [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Alright! They're yours! And I hope you feel better, kay? Don't be depressed! I just recently got over a spell of depression and I feel much better! :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]Alright! They're yours! And I hope you feel better, kay? Don't be depressed! I just recently got over a spell of depression and I feel much better! :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

O, I am not depressed about the game thing. I am depressed about [i] somebody else[/i]

**looks at QA because she knows of who he speaks....**

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
...........[b]My hot sexy body :p[/b]... to all the straight women out there lol
[/B][/QUOTE]
transtic, you bastard. you are such a tease.

I'm late, but...

[b]Member Name:[/b] Lady Macaiodh
[b]Original Member name:[/b] same
[b]Member Since:[/b] Sept. 28, 2001
[b]Current Status:[/b] otaku
[b]Favorite Forums:[/b] General Discussion, DBZ
[b]Favorite RPG:[/b] don't go to them
[b]Favorite Threads:[/b] sex; what's the stupidest thing you've ever done (?); hottest dbz female
[b]Favorite Smiley:[/b] :naughty: :demon: :tasty:
[b]Most Memorable Moment:[/b] meeting james
[b]Quotable Quote:[/b] see sig
[b]Words of Wisdom:[/b] "I only know that I do not know." --Hindu proverb
[b]Wish to be remembered for:[/b] My intellect, my writings & music, my scientific genius, my sexy body
[b]Desired Epitaph:[/b] "She was absolutely fantastic." (a al Patsy Stern, [i]Absolutely Fabulous[/i])
[b]I will....[/b]
...My DBZ knowledge to all the newbies....
...My Otaku status to Queen Asuka...
...My Legolas pics to Queen Asuka & Anna...
...My punk albums to Piromunkie...
...My Android 18 hentai & many pages of cybering to Vegitto 4...
...My [i]Charlie's Angels[/i] dvd to Babygirl...
...My Love Slaves to DBZChikaGhan...
...My book collection (it is huge), my cynicism, & my rage to Navi...
...The secret to time-travel to James...
...All the hos I've been pimpin' to Sephiroth...
...My 18 year old brother to Transtic Nerve...
...All my other worldly possessions (there are a lot) to James & Transtic Nerve...

VWALLAH.

okay, okay. i also leave you with all my lesbian memories, my body covered in whipped cream for you to lick off, an orgy w/ you & 13 females, my unique-condom collection, my playboy collection, my shares in tele-dynamics, &.... uh... all my bladed weapons. & some of my magic (you can't have all of it, i've got to save some for my crew). is that enough?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]okay, okay. i also leave you with all my lesbian memories, my body covered in whipped cream for you to lick off, an orgy w/ you & 13 females, my unique-condom collection, my playboy collection, my shares in tele-dynamics, &.... uh... all my bladed weapons. & some of my magic (you can't have all of it, i've got to save some for my crew). is that enough? [/B][/QUOTE]
:eek: :wow: :drool: Sometimes...my thirteen year oldliness shows so obviosly...

[B]okay, okay. i also leave you with all my lesbian memories, my body covered in whipped cream for you to lick off, an orgy w/ you & 13 females, my unique-condom collection, my playboy collection, my shares in tele-dynamics, &.... uh... all my bladed weapons. & some of my magic (you can't have all of it, i've got to save some for my crew). is that enough? [/B][/QUOTE]

............ :wow: ......... :rotflmao: ....

gawl, I'd think he's satisfied... lol.... and thank you for putting me in your 'will', I do love Legolas, heheh....... ^_^

[QUOTE] [i] originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life[/i] [/QUOTE]
[b]my beloved bold tags to Desert Shadow You started it all... [/b]

[B]Ah, someone remembers the good old Desert Shadow. There was a big frenzy on V.2 on whether people could use bold. I got to use bold, Nerdsy started using bold & italics. The "Writing in bold fashion" stays on V.3! By the way, where is Desert Shadow? He's dissappeared off here....[/B]

o, I am satisfied, thanks. I espicially like the blades, I have always liked blades.:demon: But the other stuff is just a pluss. Btw, anna, I am posting a pic soon, figured you would want to know. Its not good, infact i hate it, but i am working on getting a new one up at my school to post iot, but i am at home now, so i can't post it yet.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

o, I am satisfied, thanks. I espicially like the blades, I have always liked blades.:demon: But the other stuff is just a pluss. Btw, anna, I am posting a pic soon, figured you would want to know. Its not good, infact i hate it, but i am working on getting a new one up at my school to post iot, but i am at home now, so i can't post it yet. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]NO!!!!!!! *takes blades and runs*
*comes back and slices and dices Vegitto4*
*reareads LM's post*

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I get the love slaves!! OH! NOW! I MADE OUT BETTER THAN ALL YA'LL!! HA!!!!!

*take blades & love slaves & runs*[/color]