OtakuBoards

PlanetNamek

Narius

I can't beleive no ones talked about this yet.....I was gonna put it in General Discussion, but blah didn't want anyone pissed at me.

anyways as some of you know, PN is going down! Forever! Its never Comming Back! Now Dubbies have no place to talk about their Dubbiness O_o.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yori Peacecraft [/i]
[B]I can't beleive no ones talked about this yet.....I was gonna put it in General Discussion, but blah didn't want anyone pissed at me.

anyways as some of you know, PN is going down! Forever! Its never Comming Back! Now Dubbies have no place to talk about their Dubbiness O_o. [/B][/QUOTE]

YES! THANKS KAMI-SAMA!

I hate that place so much... I'm so glad they are closing... I can't check for myself because I'm on a year boycott on that place... actually it's been over a year since I went there...

Anyway, my friend says he can't find where it says they are shutting down... are you sure this is true?

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
As I told Adam on one occassion Planet Namek and I were big rivals. It is true that they are closing, I really never liked their site they don't really listen to the fans and just do what they please. The also have been known to tell a white lie here and there on certain occassions! So don't expect me to shed a tear or two for them since they really don't deserve my kindness!

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]As I told Adam on one occassion Planet Namek and I were big rivals. It is true that they are closing, I really never liked their site they don't really listen to the fans and just do what they please. The also have been known to tell a white lie here and there on certain occassions! So don't expect me to shed a tear or two for them since they really don't deserve my kindness! [/B][/QUOTE]

Oo;

Anyway, PN sux. Those guys are a bunch of dubbie idiots who can't tell a dragonball from Piccolo's *****. There forums suck even more. Anyway they should close, there info is pretty unreliable, and the only ppl that view that info are dubbies who want to make themselves look smart.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

YES! THANKS KAMI-SAMA!

I hate that place so much... I'm so glad they are closing... I can't check for myself because I'm on a year boycott on that place... actually it's been over a year since I went there...
[/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, that place does suck donkey balls.

y'all know that the otaku is the best anime site in the world. we need no others (although some downloadables would be nice... hint, hint).

[B]I never really like Planet Namek. I could name many sites that are far better than it. The only reason it claims to be so good is that it has so many hits. This is only because it is on the Dragonball Top 50 (or used to be) and had the most hits. I'm sure if Theotaku.com was on the Dragonball Top 50 it would rule the roost.[/B]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
:D I intend to give a major face lift to our Dragon Ball Z section at theOtaku.com. The first thing that I have been working on is a review of every movie of DBZ. Luckly this task will be done soon as I am still writing it even now.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ3_Vegetocks [/i]
[B]Planet Namek have got mean peeps there....I think I like the Dragonball z planet forum...This forum is cool to.. [/B][/QUOTE]
Exactly, they put everyone down..... I can't see how people could likt it..... :rolleyes: Anywayz, isn't it supposed to be shutdown now?

But yeah, this forum is kewlio! :)

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
As many know by now I have a big rivalry with Planet Namek and they pretty much hate my guts for pointing out their mistakes and lies. Well I just checked to see if that place was still online and it looks like its officially dead. Either way no big loss at all!