Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I can't beleive no ones talked about this yet.....I was gonna put it in General Discussion, but blah didn't want anyone pissed at me.

anyways as some of you know, PN is going down! Forever! Its never Comming Back! Now Dubbies have no place to talk about their Dubbiness O_o.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yori Peacecraft [/i]
[B]I can't beleive no ones talked about this yet.....I was gonna put it in General Discussion, but blah didn't want anyone pissed at me.

anyways as some of you know, PN is going down! Forever! Its never Comming Back! Now Dubbies have no place to talk about their Dubbiness O_o. [/B][/QUOTE]

YES! THANKS KAMI-SAMA!

I hate that place so much... I'm so glad they are closing... I can't check for myself because I'm on a year boycott on that place... actually it's been over a year since I went there...

Anyway, my friend says he can't find where it says they are shutting down... are you sure this is true?
Posted
I having a feeling you've just heard a false rumor Yori. There's no sign on the site that they're shutting down. And it ain't official unless they post it there...
Posted
They actually had the nerve to take off the multimedia sectino and for that I'm glad they're shutting down and if they aren't well they should or at least add the multimedia section back to it.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I hope that place does shut down. Those are mean people that are there and such. I was on their MB for one day and they treated me like crap the whole 10 minutes or so I was actually active there. It was pretty pointless as well... hrmmm..[/SIZE]
Posted
YEHA! i hated that site. worthless crap, all of it.
Posted
Well hopefully its going down soon so matbe someone who actually listens to what people have to say and actually bases the site off of what the name says stupid place. :haha:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i]
[B]Planet Nameck is tight. Who would shut it down? I'd like to know. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]The Dude that owns it is shutting it down...[/color]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
As I told Adam on one occassion Planet Namek and I were big rivals. It is true that they are closing, I really never liked their site they don't really listen to the fans and just do what they please. The also have been known to tell a white lie here and there on certain occassions! So don't expect me to shed a tear or two for them since they really don't deserve my kindness!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]As I told Adam on one occassion Planet Namek and I were big rivals. It is true that they are closing, I really never liked their site they don't really listen to the fans and just do what they please. The also have been known to tell a white lie here and there on certain occassions! So don't expect me to shed a tear or two for them since they really don't deserve my kindness! [/B][/QUOTE]

Oo;

Anyway, PN sux. Those guys are a bunch of dubbie idiots who can't tell a dragonball from Piccolo's *****. There forums suck even more. Anyway they should close, there info is pretty unreliable, and the only ppl that view that info are dubbies who want to make themselves look smart.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

YES! THANKS KAMI-SAMA!

I hate that place so much... I'm so glad they are closing... I can't check for myself because I'm on a year boycott on that place... actually it's been over a year since I went there...
[/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, that place does suck donkey balls.

y'all know that the otaku is the best anime site in the world. we need no others (although some downloadables would be nice... hint, hint).
Posted
[B]I never really like Planet Namek. I could name many sites that are far better than it. The only reason it claims to be so good is that it has so many hits. This is only because it is on the Dragonball Top 50 (or used to be) and had the most hits. I'm sure if Theotaku.com was on the Dragonball Top 50 it would rule the roost.[/B]
Guest SSJ3_Vegetocks
Posted
Planet Namek have got mean peeps there....I think I like the Dragonball z planet forum...This forum is cool to..
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:D I intend to give a major face lift to our Dragon Ball Z section at theOtaku.com. The first thing that I have been working on is a review of every movie of DBZ. Luckly this task will be done soon as I am still writing it even now.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ3_Vegetocks [/i]
[B]Planet Namek have got mean peeps there....I think I like the Dragonball z planet forum...This forum is cool to.. [/B][/QUOTE]
Exactly, they put everyone down..... I can't see how people could likt it..... :rolleyes: Anywayz, isn't it supposed to be shutdown now?

But yeah, this forum is kewlio! :)
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
As many know by now I have a big rivalry with Planet Namek and they pretty much hate my guts for pointing out their mistakes and lies. Well I just checked to see if that place was still online and it looks like its officially dead. Either way no big loss at all!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...