Desert Shadow Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 A Grammatical on Radical Fanatical Problematical Mathematical Say, Art to me, Is way more ?portant than, Geometry, So?z poetry, So can?t you see? I?M NOT A MATHMETICIAN, I CAN BARELY DO ADDITION- Subtractions and fractions, I can?t take that action- I?d rather be Johann Sebastian BACH! I LIKE MUSIC! I DIG THAT ROCK! So if you enjoy ya Algebra, Then mo?e powah to ya- BUT COSINES DEY DON?T TAKE UP MY TIME, Dey ain?t mine, cuz I?d rathah, RHYME! TEXTBOOK SMARTS CAN?T KICK IT WID DE ARTS, Sure it?s a plus, But it ain?t no must, ?Course everyone needs a fair ration, of good education, But dat don?t match the sensation, Of good animation. Your special relation, Between a circle and a square, Tha?s cool, but I don?t care. I won?t take this numerical invasion, Here?s my evasion of your persuasion, Check this equation: Creativity > Trigonometry
conpiracymonki Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [b]Awesome :) Put it up on your site :) *votes*[/b] :( Doesn't let me vote....:(
Desert Shadow Posted February 4, 2002 Author Posted February 4, 2002 [b]I'll put it on my site soon.[/b]
BabyGirl Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [color=deeppink]DS! Are you back for a little while or are you leaving again? :([/color]
Spikey Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 that was so cool! i hope you are back for a little while or are you going again? i hope you are staying, i liked you!
Guest Zeh Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Great poem! And welcome back DS.... hope ya stay longer this time. [/COLOR]
Desert Shadow Posted February 5, 2002 Author Posted February 5, 2002 [b]lol, people still like me? And more surprisingly, they still remember me?! Anyway, i was jes' gonna post that poem (by request of AJ2K1), see what people think. You guys sure are putting pressure on me to stay ;) I've changed for the stronger since i've last been here. I doubt i'll stay, we'll see. Peace be with you, God bless![/b]
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 [color=indigo] I have labeled you MC DS....You are the Hammer of the boards...Break it down!!![/color]
Sara Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i] [B][b]lol, people still like me? And more surprisingly, they still remember me?! Anyway, i was jes' gonna post that poem (by request of AJ2K1), see what people think. You guys sure are putting pressure on me to stay ;) I've changed for the stronger since i've last been here. I doubt i'll stay, we'll see. Peace be with you, God bless![/b] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Hey, DS! So good to see you again. :) Heh, fun poem. I quite agree with it.[/FONT]
Lotus Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 Great, one of the greatest I ever read so far. You ----Creativity > Trigonometry Me -----Creativity < Trigonometry
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Wacky, tacky, and very unique..... nice job, LOL..... :) Nice to see you post again.... beginning to feel poster's burn-out me'self..... :cross:
(<AA>) Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 The bucket man is back!Put up some of your new fanart,I loved that...Or did you stop drawing and start rhyming?
Avalon Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Wow!! That was like so cool!!! Do it again! Do it again! :excited: :excited:
Duckie Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 :blulaugh: Ahhhh, great humor. I suppose that I should say hi too. Hiya, DS!
PiroMunkie Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 [SIZE=1]Hey DS, long time no see! :p Lol, that is great as usual, I look at it as a poem then a rap. Just depends on how you read it..[/SIZE]
Desert Shadow Posted February 8, 2002 Author Posted February 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i] [B]The bucket man is back!Put up some of your new fanart,I loved that...Or did you stop drawing and start rhyming? [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Sweet stuff guys, thanks! Ah, sure, i'll post my latest doodle up for ya. It's called "Wreathed in Flame". Here 'tis: [url]http://www25.brinkster.com/desertshadow/WreathedinFlame.jpg[/url] Whatcha think?[/b]
Desert Shadow Posted February 8, 2002 Author Posted February 8, 2002 [b]Ack, didn't work, try the attatched file:[/b]
PiroMunkie Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 [SIZE=1]Woohoo! Go DS! That's a really good pic (imo), the shadowing in it is excellent, and the overall accuracy of the appearance is almost dead on, cept for the face is a bit messed, but not too much. Very nicely done.[/SIZE]
Desert Shadow Posted February 9, 2002 Author Posted February 9, 2002 [b]Hey thanks, bud ^_^ Tha's neat. Yeh, i messed up a bit on the face though :P Oh well. I thought it was purty intresting. I'm thinking about framing it.... the only other pic i have framed is an old monkey one from years ago.. what do you guys think? Should i frame it?[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now