OtakuBoards

Dragonball: Hell's rage (Play)

Yoda

Guest QuickSilver
damn you craig i forgot that i was logged in on otaku on your name. everyone that post above majin vegeta is mine
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
seifer and craig were walking down the passage way talking

seifer: who do you expect is terrorizing the earth

craig: mmmm, most pro lucifer, so some bum who was killed by goku and the other old z-fighter

with that a monster jumps out at the side of craig. craig doesnt even look and he knocks it out with one swift blow

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Shomu looks at Suzuku*

Shomu - I guess its you and me than eh?

Suzuku - Heh, I guess so. But I'm not so sure of what help I can be.

Shomu - *smirk* Hey, don't worry about it. You'll get stronger as we on. And besides, It would be better to die down here, trying to save the world instead of being hunted down y those damn demons.

*Suzuku felt etter after hereing the large Namek's kind words and nodded his head.*

Shomu - Alright then, lets go.

*The two warriors started down another tunnel. As they walked, Shomu noticed a large number of holes in the walls and ceilling.*

Shomu - *to himself* what could those things be for?

Suzuku - What was that?

Shomu - Oh nothing. Come on, we need to speed up. Lets fly.

*Shomu charged up and created a deep redish energy feild around him. Suzuku created a smaller white one around himself and they both bolted down the tunnels, Shomu staying at a pase that Suzuku could keep up with. But as they flew, they didn't notice a large numder of snake like creatures starting to emerge from the holes.*

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Damn it, you guys! I can't catch up with ya'll! I guess I'll just have to try to fit in somehow..... I just don't know where to go! I've been so busy lately with learning japanese and stuff that I forgot about the story!:(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Blank: *cough*.........I never get to have any fun........Bah.....
------------------
Wb.......grrrrrr......I blame stormwing........Oh, yes. Everyone, I'm the odd man out......So leave me alone......Grrrrrrr...:drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Borry: Well buddy, i'm an odd man out too, and even though i only do general maths i can add two odd numbers together...what do you say???

Gohan just stands there as the guard suddenly walks towards him. The guard stands right in front of Gohan, pulls back his fist which emits a red aura and he begins to charge it up

Guard: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Gohan: Are we going to get this thing over with soon or are you just going to stand there screaming and making your hand light up?

Guard: *continues screaming and powering up his fist*

Gohan: Your choice

With one swift blow Gohan puts his hand straight through the head of the guard.

Gohan: That was easy.

His blue aura quickly appears around him and he flies off down the tunnel on the right quickly. After flying for a few minutes and dispatching many demons the tunnel begins to get exremly dark. Craig's aura lights up some of the tunnel but he cannot see al of it. All off a sudden he hits into something...or someone.

Gohan: Who's there.

There is no response. He charges up a small ki orb in his hand to act as a torch. He sees andrew lying on the floor rubbing his head.

Gohan: This is no time for fooling around.

Andrew: But i hit my head.

Gohan: Ok. Let's hurry up and go on. Gohan helps Andrew to his feet and they continue down the now single passage. After a few minutes of flying they hear something and come to a halt.

Andrew: Who's there?

After about an hours of alking (Craig and Seifer are smart enough not to fly and attract attention to themselves)....... the come into a huge chamber. In the centre is an arena suspended by chains above a pool of lava (think Blaine's gym). A single wooden bridge..... which doesn't look all that stable, connectes the arena to the land. Suprisingly..... the room is completely empty. Craig looks about as all the warrios arrive in the same chamber one by one. A "this is all a bit conveniant" look comes over Craig's face... as he beckons forward towards the arena. He stands at the foot of the rickety bridge. Craig jumps across the huge chasm with ease.

Seifer: Is it safe?

Craig: Seems so........................

Suddenly........ the room startes shaking. Huge spikes of rock start dropping from the ceiling. Suddenly a creture of unimaginable evil dropped infront of Craig. It roared, extending his winds. All the warriors, save Craig and Neil........ backed away in fear. Craig just stood there, looking up at the creature calmly...... and Neil did not move..... or alter his expression.

Creature: I am Lucifer.... Creator of hell! You will die a thousand deaths, and will suffer an eternity of torture.

Craig: I'm sure we will............ but not today! This is your day to die!

Lucifer: And what makes you think that child? I am an eternity stronger than you.......

Craig: No.......... no your not.

Craig bent his arms slightly forward, going up onto his toes.... as his green aura exploded around him. His power surged. His hair fluttered upwards......... then suddenly his eyes turned pure white. His hair spiked up in one big power surge........ turning a light green. His muscles bulged. His aura turned a lighter green...... then yellow. His power exploded, but his eyes stayed white.

Seifer: He's.......... he's.........

Andrew: A super saiyan.

Lucifer: What?!? This is impossible! You have the blood of the legendary saiyan......... how can this be?!? But no matter, you are still not as strong as me.

Craig: I garuntee you that I am........ but I don't want to waste too much energy on you. I know there are many presences here greater than your own......... which is why we're all going to beat the crap outta you real quick...... and move on.

Lucifer: Well then children...... lets see what you got!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Please, no-one kill Lucifer........ I have a plan, so just have him beat you up until I kick my plan into action.

Guest QuickSilver
seifer: no i aint going to let this happen

seifer then powered up to his maximum and flew at lucifer. he put out his hands and shot his omniblast attacl at lucifer.

seifer: die, OMNIBLAST

all eight beams shot at lucifer an exploded covering the place with smoke. after a minute the smoke cleared and standing there was lucifer without a scratch on him.

lucifer: you call that an attack:laugh:

lucifer gripped seifers head and kneed seifer in the face. seifer was knocked a good few meters in the air and he landed at the edge of a pool of lava. seifer could not move the blow had knocked him unconscious

In a blind rage Gohan flew a Lucifer unleashing a fury of punches and kicks. All attacks hit lucifer but none of them had any affect.

Lucifer::devil: our almost as weak as your friend. He hits Gohan who goes flying a few fet back but flips and lands on his feet.

Guest QuickSilver
seifer slips off the edge fallin to his death but before he reaches the pool craig catches and puts him back on land.

craig: rest seifer

gohan: here give him this.

gohan then pulls out a senzu bean and throws it to craig who then gives it to seifer

[SIZE=1]well since I have not been able to post here befor and no one mentioned me yet I will just act like I was there becase I don't want to bather with how I got to that part of hell when I did not go with any one elese[/SIZE]

Steven: that is it I am thrue playing arond.

Lucifer:oh do you think you can last any longer against me

Steven: try me!

Suzuku: YAAAAAAAA!!!!!

[I]Suzuku runs upto Lucifer and starts to punch and kick him rapidly, but Lucifer hardly feels them![/I]

Suzuku: AAAAAAAAAAAA-Huh?

Lucifer: :therock: Were you really trying then, or were you just being an idiot? :therock:

Suzuku: [SIZE=1]I...I...:eek:[/SIZE]

Lucifer: Let me show you what a REAL punch is...:naughty:

[SIZE=5]Lucifer raises his giant fist into the air and slams it into Suzuku, sending him flying into the wall, bouncing off and only just grabbing onto the bridge before falling into the lava!!![/SIZE]

Suzuku: *Coughs up some blood* Arrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!! :blackeye:

Lucifer: Anyone else want a try at me? :devil:

Guest QuickSilver
seifer: yes, me

lucifer: bac for more are you

seifer: i never give up

with that he flew at lucifer and vanished through him

lucifer::eek:

lucifer then looked behind him and seifer give him a powerful blow to the face.

lucifer: :laugh: *clicks his jaw* i guess you are not as weak as i thought

[I]steven runs to Suzuku and grabs his hand and puls him up[/I]

Stevn:hey gohan toss me one of those senzu bean for Suzuku.

gohan: sure *tosses a bean.

Stevn: here take this now it is my turn to take this guy out.

Lucifer: just bring it

Steven: that I will!

Lucifer: But still not strong enough.

With his huge hands he grips Seifer by the hed and lifts him into the air A pink Aura begins to emit from the hand of Lucifer. Seifer starts to wriggle to get loose but it's no use. Lucifer's grip is too strong.

Lucifer: :devil: *evily laughs* By the time i'm through with you, you won't have a head left.

Suddenly a big ball of ki hit's Lucifer in the back. He turns around.

Lucifer: What Now??!!

While Lucifer is distracted Seifer kicks him in the balls and get's free of his mighty grip.

Steven: the only one that wont have a head around here is you when I am done with you.

Lucifer: relly.

Steven flyes right for Lucifer and punches him right in the jaw

Lucifer: *wile wiping the blood away from his mouth* you will pay for that

Steven:why what will you do just cry to your mommy.

Lucifer: just watch.

Lucifer punches Steven firmly in the gut. He falls to the floor, clutching his chest. Lucifer then picks up Steven and hauls him into some nearby rocks. Steven's power drops dramatically....... and he falls unconcious. Craig signals for Gohan to go give him a senzu bean. Craig's aura explodes around him again. He flies towards Lucifer and punches him in the nose. Lucifer stumbles backwards clutching his face. Craig rushes forward, then ducks, and uppercuts Lucifer in the chin. Lucifer hurls high into the air. Craig holds out his arm, first two fingers extended. His aura grew brighter and larger.

Craig: Shindangeru!!!!

A green beam the size of Craig's fist, (but instead of the traditional orb shape at the end, it comes to a needled point like >) It flies towards Lucifer at tremendous speed........ but just before it hits, a huge black beam of tremendous power smashes into Lucifer...... obliterating him. Then, a tremendous force makes everyone except Craig fly back...... and through Vortexes.

~In the Votrexes~

All the warriors find themselves in a dark void....... and something waiting for them there....... a previous enemy of Dragonball Z. Gohan finds himself confronting Cell, Andrew awakes to see Frieza standing over him...... Seifer falls into the room, where Kid Buu awaits him. Neil finds himself in a room, with Turlitz. (The rest of you can claim other enemies....... except for Super 17, and the Evil Shenlongs).

~Back in the arena~

Everything is now quiet again......... Craig looks in the shadows...... the direction from which that tremendous power came. He sees a figure....... his presence gives even Craig the chills. Craig got into his batttle stance. He was breathing heavily, and sweating badly. Suddenly a deep laugh erupted from the shadows. A foot stepped out from the shadow, into the light. Craig noticed that this thing had exactly the same footwear on that Craig did. Then the other foot stepped out..... and suddenly all of the man was revealed. He looked exactly like Craig.... except he was nearly twice the size of Craig, and his muscles were much bigger. Yet he had the same light green hair, and pure white eyes. The man smiled.

???: It is good to see you again.........................

Craig: What are you talking about? Who are you?

???: Surely you must have heard of the legendary saiyan Brolly.

Craig: Yeah........... Your him???

Brolly: Indeed I am......... my boy.

Craig: What are you talking about?

Brolly: Craig...... you are my son.

Craig: Father?? I don't believe it!!!

Brolly: It's true son...... my legendary saiyan blood flows in your veins......... and you have made a fine warrior.

Craig was overcome with excitement and joy. To know that his father was such a great fighter....... but also too see him so happy when he first met him. But suddenly......... the penny dropped. Craig closed his eyes and gulped.

Craig: I dread to ask father.......... but why are you here?

Brolly: I am the leader of the demon armies son. I rule hell, and soon I will rule earth also.

Craig turned his head away, and covered his eyes with his hand. A tear rolled down his face.

Brolly: Come with me son.......... join me, and we will rule all dimensions together! No-one is stronger than me now, but with your added strength...... we would be god's! We would be together at last. What do you say son?

Craig glanced up from staring at the ground........ and saw Brolly standing there, his arm extended...... ready to take Craig's arm, and embrace him as a son once more.......... Craig suddenly felt very sick...... as he thought over the decision.

As Gohan rose to his feet and saw cell standing in front of him.

Gohan: You! I know you. Your Cell

Cell: So i have made history.

Gohan: Not really, but i was named after a great fighter named Gohan, he defeated you when you terrorized the earth.

Cell: Gohan!:mad: The name even makes me shudder with hatred. Now for having such a name i will kill you.

Gohan: Just because my names Gohan?

Cell: Yes

Gohan::naughty: Do you really think yor up to it?

He takes his battle stance as does cell. Gohan's blue aura exploding around him, Cell's bottle green aura engulfs him like a wall of flames. The two flie at each other with tremendous speed. Hitting each other and rebounding off classic DBZ style

Guest QuickSilver
seifer: what the, where am i

???: i cant tell you that but what i can say is you are going to die.

siefer: who the hell are you

???: i am buu

seifer: :eek:

seifer had hered tales of how buu had terrorized the earth but he never expected to confront buu.

buu: prepare to die

with buu flew towards him drawing his arm back ready to punch seifer. not knowing what was going on seifer put his arms over his face in a attempt to block the punch. when trhe punch connected with siefer, seifer was knocked back a meter but his feet never left the ground.

buu: its useless trying to withstand my power i am to strong for the likes of you maybe i should bring out something to your level.

buu put his arm out towards seifer and a puff of smoke appeared in front of them both. once cleared seifer could see what looked like one of the goblin type creatures which he had fought bak on the surface, but this one appeared to be a lot bigger.

buu: kill

the creature flew towards seifer and the two battled intensively. after five minutes of battling buu spoke.

buu: this fight is boring me i am going to finish it off.

a big pink blob came out of buu and headed towards seifer. not knowing what to do he quickly acted on ths and pulled the demon he was fighting in its way. once the demon was absorbed the pink blob returned to buu. the blob melded back to buu who now altered shape. he was no longer small he was now big and he appeared to look like the goblin creature.

Another tear rolled down Craig's face. He looked up..... his lip quivering slightly.

Craig: I............ I can't dad.

Brolly's geneuine smile suddenly turned to a look of shock. He looked down at the pityfull Craig.

Brolly: How can you say this? We would rule the universe! Father and Son....... how can you say no?

Craig: I.... I just can't!... What your doing is wrong dad........ just plain wrong.

Brolly face suddenly turned to anger.

Brolly: It seems my son is weaker than I thought............ you don't have the balls do you? I thought you'd like to be with your father again....... but apparently not. Well..... if you won't be with your father, there's only one place you can be........

Craig: And where's that?

Brolly: The next dimension!!!

Craig: NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Brolly reared his hand back... and planted his fist in Craig's gut. It went straight through Craig, out the other side. Blood poured out of the wound..... and Craig coughed up a pool of blood. He looked up at his father's angry look...... and Craig gave him another pityfull look, before passing onto the next dimension.

Guest QuickSilver
buu: you idiot, everytime i absorb sombody i et stronger

buu started to charge at seifer was now more scared then he had ever been. he tried to put up a fight with buu but he was just to strong for him. buu punched seifer and knocked him back against the wall. seifer did not stand a chance against this fiend, buu was to powerful. after several blows to the face buu knocked seifer unconscious.

buu: i am going to enjoy eating you.

buu raised his hand over seifer and absorbed him the sam way he had absorbed that goblin

seifer: where am i.

he looked around the place and all he could see was blue walls.

seifer: i must have been absorbed. i am such a loser i might have just caused the other ones destruction

seifer energy was building up he had gone way over his maximum level. his red aura was increasing in size every second and little sparks could be seen in side. then all light beams were shinning out of seifer and he exploded with rage killing both him and buu. sending seifer to the other world

*Shomu found himself alone in a dark void. All of a sudden a giant green hand shot out from the shadows, grabing Shomu's arm. It was followed by the giant face of a Namekian, along with his body. The Namek was gigantic, obviously using the Namekian growth ability. Over his right eye, he saw a long scar.*

Shomu - ............slug........

Slug - HAHAHAHAHA! CORRECT YOUNG ONE. tELL ME, HOW DID YOU KNOW!?

Shomu - Piccolo told me about you. How he and Goku killed you.

Slug - GRRRRRRRRRRRRR, NEVER SAY THAT NAME INFRONT OF ME!

*Slug used his other gigantic hand to punch Shomu in the chest, sending him flying into a dark hard wall. Shomu's body made a large indention in the wall.*

Shomu - AHHHHHHHHHH

*Grabing his ribs, Shomu slowly floated down to the ground, struggling to stay standing.*

Shomu - rrrrrrrrrr, your stronger than Piccolo had said. But still, I will kill you.

Slug - HAHAHAHAHA, BRING IT ON BOY!

*Shomu's eyes shot open, his teeth clenched hard, and his antenna standing straight up. Putting his arms to his side, he began to gather energy. A strong red aura formed around him, and his muscles bulged.*

Shomu - *smirk* Heres a blast from the past Slug!

*Raising his arms into the air, he gathered energy from the earth around him.*

Shomu - HAHAHA, there is so much natural energy down here from the planet core, time to end this Slug!

Slug - NO! IT CAN'T BE!

Shomu - SPIRIT BLAST!

*Shomu shots his arm out, holding his hand out, palm forward, and released an energy blast of blinding red light. The beam flew towards Slug, tearing a hole the the size of a station wagon through Slug's face. His hulking body swayed and fell, hard, nearly crushing Shomu.*

Shomu - Phew *wiping the sweat off of his forehead* Now, how to get out of here.......

WTF! Where is every one. owww, i'm cold and hungry and tired and hungry. Where's the food? Stupid bloody lucifer lord of all tha is damned and evil, i'll get him for that mcdonal's thing he did!!!

Piccolo: Remember me? Perhaps not boy! though you will remember what i did!!

Borry: Huh??

Pic: you're precious mcdonals? gone!!! Because of i!!! Hahaha!!!

Boz: You, you bast@rd!!! I'll murder you, you prIck!!!!!

Haaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Gohan and cell had been in an intense battle foe nearly 20 minutes, the fight was going in Gohan's favour at this moment.

Gohan: I thought you would be stronger than this cell *swings a punch

Cell: I;m not even at full power yet *phases out and appears behind Gohan, swings a punch of his own.

Gohan: Neither am i *phases out and appears behind cell *swings nother punch

Cell: I'm only using 1% of my power *phases out and appears behind Gohan.

Gohan: *turns around and put his hand on cells chest. He charges up a small enrgy blast which pushes cell back a few feet* What?

Cell: That's right boy. Let's take this thing all the way.

Gohan: Let's go.

Both begin to power up to maximum, Gohan finishing long before cell.

Cell: Better not take it up too far, i wouldn't want to end this fight to quickly, and besides, maybe a worthy apponant may wander through here after you.

Cell flies at Gohan and punches him in the face, Gohan spins around and elbows cell in the jaw. Cell retalliates with a hard uppercut to the jaw and Gohan flips around and kicks him in the chin. As Gohan lands, he is met with a solid kick to his right arm It breaks instantly (think what android 18 did to Vegeta). Gohan's arm now lies limp at his side. Cell flies up into the air and brings his hands behind him with the wrists touching.

Cell: KAAAA........

Gohan::eek:

Cell: MMMMMAAAAEEE.............. HHHHAAAAA............. MMMMAAAAEEEE.......... HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

The huge wave of energy erupts from the hands of cell straight at Gohan. He has no time to block it and is soon engulfed in a large green wave of energy. He is filled with intense pain and he screams in agony. Images flash through his head of what could happen if he does not live, images of his family and friends dead, ambushed by cell and the other demons of the underworld.

Gohan: I can not let this happen. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

His scream is followed by an exlosion and the disappeance of Cell's KAMEHAMEHA. The smoke is blown away by a bright yellow aura. Gohan is now standing there, His hair standing upright and pale yellow, his eyes blue, and his muscles tighter and his power going throught the roof. His arm fixed back into place by the immense rush of power.

Cell: So we have another super saiyan. But your still not strong enough boy.

He charges at Gohan who moves to the side and brings his knee firmly up into the gut of Cell. Cell croushes holding his stomch, eyes bulging, his mouth gaping and blood being coughed up. He falls to his knees. Gohan brings his elbow down hard into the back of Cell's neck.

Gohan: I hope now you have learnt your lesson Cell. Good will always triumph over evil, even in the depths of the lair of evil. I am not going to kill you but to leave you with the fear of me in your heart.

Gohan turns and begins to walk away.

Cell: You don't seem to understand boy *points index finger at Gohan* I am not yet at full power and you are nowhere near powerful enough to defeat me.

Gohan turns to face cell but is met by a small red beam through the heart. Cell fires three more at Gohan and the go straight through him. Gohan falls to his knees, filled with four small holes which are bleeding profusely.

Cell: I'm going to finish you off then go after your friends!!

Cell begins to charge up a Kame hame Ha bigger than before and aims it at Gohan. Gohan is on the brink of death but still manages to use his instant translocation technique to escape to Kami's watch tower where Dendé is.

Dende: Gohan are you alright?

Gohan: No.......* coughs up blood*

Dende extends his arms over Gohan and he begins to glow white. The white clears and the holes in Gohan are gone and he is healed.

Dendé: What happened? Where are the others

You know, you all were supposed to make the fights last way longer than this...... other wise the whole plot will be finished in 5 pages.
------------------------------------------------------
Craig opens his eyes again....... and is standing by a huge table, with a huge pick guy sitting behind it.

Yemma: Hello there Craig.

Craig: Umm........... hi! What is this place?

Yemma: This is the other world............ you have been allowed to keep your body for defending the earth, regardless of the pressure from your father.

Craig: So now what?

Yemma: Now you will go to the grand kai's planet....... there is a tourn............. no, never mind.

Craig: What's wrong?

Yemma: The Grand Kaio got bored of single man tournaments, and so decided to make this a tag team tournament. You'll have to find a partner if you wish to compete in that.

???: He's already got one.

Craig turned around, and Yemma glanced up...... to see Seifer standing there. Craig smirked and gave a chuckle.

Yemma: Alrighty then........ you two are in. Now, lets get you on a plane, and off to the Grand Kaio's planet.

~Some 30 minutes later~

Craig and Seifer step out of their plane....... Seifer makes his way straight down the steps..... but Craig looks about the planet. At the foot of the steps is a short, fat blue guy.

Seifer: Umm.......... hi....... who are you?

???: I a King Kiao........... welcome to Grand Kaio's planet.