OtakuBoards

Dragonball: Hell's rage (Play)

Yoda

Stevn opens his eyes and sees nothing but darkness>

Stevn:well at least this day can't get any worse

???:it will when I distroy you

Stevn turns around and see androyed 19

Steven:how can you beat me I am stronger then you all you are is a joke ad not a verry funny one at that.

19:once a absorbe all your power you will not stand a chance

19 runs up to steven and when Steven tryed to attack 19 grabed him 19 then begone absorbing steven energy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=midnightblue][i]Still standing with his eyes closed, his arms crossed, Blank faced Turlitz. Smirking madly, the smirk which was so popular to all Saiyans, Blank began to laugh. Roaring madly, his arms slowly moved down his side, eyes opening. What was so funny? Blank's Vegito-like hair swayed in a chilling gust. A power-up.

Turlitz smirked as well, powering up in the same instant. Both red auras shind brightly, clotting out the light, making the ceiling of spikes blackest of the black. But, Turlitz was outmached in rate. Blank's body buldged, but his height grew at the same time. His aura died down, as golden vapor trails shot from his massive bulk. Turlitz stopped charging his Ki, knowing what this was.

Dropping his fists down to his side, Turlitz awaited Blank to finish. With a single power surge, Blank's aura turned sun-yellow. Energy popped all over the place, crackling along the ground. Turlitz took two steps back, face twisting in shock. How could this be happening?!

Veins rode Blank's skin, making him look as if he had worms under his body. In a flash, Blank changed. His hair grew spikier, his eyes sustained a completely white phase, as his body continued to grow with electrifying power.

Slashing the air with electricty, Blank stood, ready to fight.

With a single blow, Turlitz found himself in a wall. Phasing out of the path of the beam that was aimed at him, Turlitz appeared behind Blank, chopping his neck, before sending him in into the roof. Blank crashed through a spike, indenting the ceiling. After a few seconds, he imerged from the cloud of dust that formed from the crash.

The world slowed in a Matrix motif, showing Blank's fist mere inches away from Turlitz's head. Returning to normal speed, the ?Mighty Saiyan dodged the boy's offensive strike, countering with a kick to the ribs.

Falling freely into a vast pit of lava, Blank disappeared amoungst the magma, splashing some on the walls, eating it away. Turlitz smirked, before unloading a volly of taunts, laughs, insults. But, before he could finish, a shockwave rang out from the depths, a grey arch of energy. With an incredibly low-bass explosion, Turlitz was once again in the wall, making a hole right next to his first one. Climbing out, to see Blank rise from the pit, a robin's egg sphere engulfing him, keeping the lava from burning him.[/i]

Turlitz: Well, this is interesting...
Perfect SSJ Blank: Don't taunt what you can't beat.
Turlitz: You think you can beat me, YOU RETARD?!

[i]No sooner, Turlitz found himself part of a new crater. Slowly digging his way out, his face crunched up in pain, as his nose shifted in position, follwed by his spine indenting. Blank appeared to the left of him, as well as the right. With a right kick from both copies, Turlitz's sides caved in, leaving him to gag on his own blood. The one, true Blank appeared, hovering about twenty meters in the air.[/i]

Perfect SSJ Blank: So, did you like my Fury Wave attack? :devil:[/color]

Gohan: They're still down there! He's going after them!

Dendé: Who is my child?

Gohan: Cell

Gohan get's quickly to his feet and is about to fly of when Dendé grabs his arm.

Dendé: Your not powerful enough to defeat Cell yet Gohan. Please spend some time in the ROST before returning down there.

Gohan: There's no time. I got to go now!

Dende leaves go and Gohan presses two fingers to his fore head.

He disappears from in front of Dende and appears in front of Cell.

Cell: Don't you know when to quit?

Gohan: I can't let you go after my friends.

Cell: I have no need. Craig and Seifer are already dead.

Gohan: Don't lie!

Cell: Do you feel their power levels?

Gohan: They have only gone to the next demension. You will never come back when i'm through with you.

Cell: Those are fighting words.

Gohan: Let's take it up to the max>

Cell first beins to power up. His bottle green aura explodes around him. Veins start protruding from his head and his arms, his muscles tighten and bulge. Cracks start to appear in the floor as his power increases drastically. His power suddenly stops but his aura still big and bright around him.

Cell: Your turn young saiyan!

Gohan: Time to put these new Super Saiyan powers to the test.

Gohan's golden aura explodes around him, his power increasing more rapidly than cells. His mucles begin to tighten and bulge, veins protrude from his body also. Soon he finds his power surpassing Cell's. The green pupils in his eyes suddenly disappear and they are left just al white. Gohan's muscles again ighten now almost doubling in size. He eventually finishes and he is now a USSJ.

Cell: *thinks* it's a good job i have some power left over but i still don't think it'll be enough. No matter best leave it out now. But how has he doubled in size and increases his power so much?

Gohan: You still want to go for it?

Cell: I never back down from a fight.

At first Cell was weary to dodge the blows of the mighty Saiyan but then realized that he ould do it with ease.

Cell: *thinks* The power increase is massive but the bulky muscles make it hard for him to move so he's slow.

Because Gohan was missing so many blows he began to become frustrated and Cell took advatage of this lack of concentration and gained the upper hand

Guest QuickSilver
craig we discussed this in school
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

seifer: what are we doing here

king kaio: i am going to teach you ther same things as i tought your grandpa goku

seifer: excellent. he was a great fighter

king kaio: yes he was, he was the best at his time

*Shomu felt around on the walls of the dark void, trying to find an exit. As a he searched, he found on portion which was just a dakr void, no wall. He walked through it, and on the other side, he found another void, just like the one he fought Slug in. But this one held 2 beings. One he recognized as a warrior he had entered with, Gohan. And the other, a tall green spoted being whos discription he remembered all to well.*

Shomu - CELL!

*A suprised Cell and a brusedand Battered Gohan turned to him.*

Cell - Who the hell are you!?

Shomu - Shomu, son of Piccolo. Need a hand Gohan?

Yes, but I never said you could make your fights 2 posts long!
And Super Gohan.. Cell is stronger than an SSJ2..... your fight wasn't that long so he wouldn't be tired out much, and he already knows about the difficienclies of USSJ from his fight with Trunks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
King Kaio: Unfortunately... the tournament begins immediately......... everyone is already at the stadium. Just a word of warning to you....... one of the team's competing this year will be Goten and Trunks. You'll have quite some competition off them if you reach the final.

Craig: Well............ lets get going then.

Seifer: I might have to fight my father in the final..........

Craig: Yeah, well alteast yours won't put his fist through your gut.

King Kaio led the two warriors into the house...... and through a door. They appeared in a place which looked much like space. King Kaio led them along....... and eventually they came to a stadium built into a meteor. They landed...... and were greeted by both boo's and cheer's. King Kaio led them to the North side of the stadium......... where Goten and Trunks were standing. They were about to greet the pair...... when suddenly Craig and Seifer were called up for a match.

HHAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Borry's meaty fist slammed into the side of Piccolo's jaw, an audible crunching sound filling the chamber.....

"Shiiitttteee!!!!" screamed Borry.
"You broke my freakin fist, you green skinned mtutant garden variety slug! AND you destroyed my mcdonalds! Not a good way to- OOFF!!!" the air was forced out of Borry's lungs as he was thrown across the chamber.
"Son of a b-tch...oh...i hurt and i'm sore and i'm hungry"
Borry began seeing visions....steaks and sausages...cake and croissants....and...and.... a giant...walking talking PARFAIT!!
It was saying something to him, whispering seductively....eat me it said..eat me.....
Borry leapt up, surprisingly nimble for a boy of his size, and leapt at the giant parfait, tearing a big chunk out of it, angain and again he bit at it, reducing it to little more than bit and pieces.

"Ahhh...."borry sighed, satisfyed at last. He was full, gorged on a mutant parfait.....only...only it was moving.....borry cringed as the parfait began to...to...regenerate itself.......it was growing again!!!

He couldn't believe it! ALL of his dreams had come true!!! It was a never ending supply of PARFAIT!!!

Again, Borry hoed into the parfait, and again he gorged himself, and here he intended to remain to the end of his days, survivng on the regenerating parfait....

I don't want anyone to interfere in my fight.
------------------------------------------------
Andrew opens his eyes to see that he is in a fairly large, dark room. He studies the room looking up tto the ceiling and to the lava below the rock which he stands on. From within the darkness He hears a little giggle. He gets onto his feet and looks up as a small creature steps out of the darkness. (Frieza in form 1)

Andrew: Who are you ? Show yourself!

Frieza: I am the mighty Frieza, and.............*He notices Andrew's saiyan armour and the tail rapped around Andrew's waist* Another Saiyan! I hate saiyans! I will destroy you boy.

Andrew: Watch who your calling boy you little freak.

Frieza: Nobody speaks to Frieza like that and gets away with it.

A huge purple auro comes around Frieza as he takes his battle stance. Andrew's black auro comes around him as he does the same.

Guest QuickSilver
the two of them struted up to the arena, both of them were confident about the upcoming match.

vioce: the first match will be seifer and craig against caterpie and rocky

craig: i take the caterpiller and you take rock dude

seifer: got it

the bell rang and seifer flew at rocky and started punching him

seifer: sh*t my punches aint got any effect and his body is so hard that its hurts me.

with that rocky drew is arm back and punched seifer across the arena leaving him dangling off the edge.

rocky::laugh: you cant hurt me

seifer: ha

seifer then shots a beam at rocky which is quickly deflected off its hard body

seifer::eek:

seifer put his hands to gether.

seifer: omniblast

he shot his most powerful at rocky but they all went straight past him.

rocky: you missed

seifer: ha

he put his two arms out each side of him and charged up a big ki orb in each hand. he then puts his hands together and shouts one big beam at rocky. when that connected with rocky he signaled the other eight beams to attack. these eight were behind rocky and when all the beams had hit rocky there was a huge explosion. once the dust had cleared all that was left of rocky were limbs.

seifer: ha.

he then shouts up to craig who is in the sky fighting caterpie.

seifer: i am leavin you to torture that stupid caterpillar.

he then turns round and walks out of the arena

Frieza charged at Andrew throwing his fist right into Andrew's face. Andrew flew across the now lit up arena and almost of the side into the lava. He quickly shot back up and threw a basket ball sized blast at Frieza. Frieza smirked and smashed it aside. As he did so Andrew zanzokened next to him and kicked him in the ribs. Frieza grabbed Andrew's leg and began spinning him around. Just as he was about to let go andrew disappeared. He appeared again just behind Frieza and planted his tnesed fist in Frieza's spine. He cried out with pain and swung his leg around hitting Andrew in the jaw. Andrew flew back and flew into the air and held out his right arm. It began to glow white and a small ball formed in it. Andrew's power increased slightly as the ball increased in size. He used his left hand to stabble his right hand as the now very large ball started flickering with electricity.

Andrew: GALAXY BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!

The large ball flew with immense speed at Frieza and hit him right in the chest. He flew backwards with the amazing power of the attack. Frieza took the ball in his hands and he stopped just as he was reaching the edge. His muscles began to bulge and he himself began to grow much bigger. His horns grew larger and stuck upwards and he grew to almost 3 times his original size. (For anyone who doesn't now, he's now in his 2nd form, but a little bigger).

Frieza: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Did you really thing you could beat me that easily?

He threw the ball back at Andrew while laughing some more. Andrew shot a beam at it which hit the ball off course and it flew straight past Andrew.

Andrew: *thinking* JESUS! His power has increased greatly. I better do the same.

Andrew began poweering up. His muscles began to tighten and enlarge slightly. His power increased to about 3 quarters of his power. He then glared at Frieza and flew down with punches and kicks left, right and centre. Frieza dodged most of them and threw his knee up at Andrew's chin and folloewed through with a massive punch to Andrew's chest. Andrew flew back but was still on his feet. Andrew put his hands together just at his side and electricity began flickering around him as he flew up into the air.He then threw his hands out towards Frieza and a large ball went around Andrew. His power began to drop slightly as Frieza looked at him with suprise.

Frieza: *thinging* What's this fool up to? *begins shouting* What are you doing you miserable Saiyan?

Andrew smirked at Frieza as a Ki ball manefested in his hands.

Andrew: GALLIT GUN!!!!!

The beam errupted from His hands and a lot of power went with it. The beam traveled slowly at first and then flew at Frieza before he knew what was going on. The beam connected with Frieza's chin and threw him back over the edge of the arena. Andrew floated slowly down to the floor and began breathing heavily. He began to slump over and started laughing. As he dropped to his knees his auro went out and his power dropped to it's minimum. He didn't notice at fisrt but the gound began shaking..............slowly.........then violently.........more violently and then rocks began falling from above, some landing in the lava and some landing on the arena. Andrew looked round with surprise as 4 familiar faces jumped out of the rock walls. Andrew jumped to his feet and his aura burst around him once more. The 4 strange looking people (in saiyan armour) began dancing around like fools.

???: We are the ginyu force!

???: Jeese!

???: Recoom!

???: Berta!

???: Guldo!

Jeese: An' we're 'ere to stop you from leaving!

Andrew: You could do that......but you'd die trying!

Andrew began shooting off numerous Ki blasts at each of them. They all flew around dodging the blasts and then Guldo began attacking.

Andrew: *fist fighting with Guldo* Your pathetic master Frieza couldn't beat me........what makes you think you fools stand a chance?

Guldo: Because we're the ginyu force.

Suddenly as Andrew was about to punch Guldo, Guldo disappeared and re-appeared next to Andrew with a large metal bar and smashed it at Andrew's side. Andrew fel to his side and grabbed his side with pain.

Cell: Two onto one isn't fair. Let's even the odds up a little bit.

Cell began to release Eight Cell Juniors. They were slightly weaker than cell but were strong enough to give Gohan and Shomu a good fight.

Gohan: You said you'd make it even, not out- numbering us!

Cell: I said i would make it even. Eight's an even number. *laughs evily*

The cell juniors advance on Gohan and Shomu. Gohan powers down to SSJ but is at his maximum for that level. Shomu powers up to his maximum.

One of the cell juniors leaps at Gohan who sidesteps and uppercuts in the jaw. The Cell Junior flips backwards and lands on his feet with the other Cell Juniors. Four of them advance on Gohan and start beating him around and the same happens to Shomu.

Craig: Oh dangit....... I was having fun there.

With that, Craig tilted his head to the side, dodging a punch from Caterpie. He then just grabbed his arm, and casually slung him down to the floor, outside the ring. Craig landed back in the ring.... and walked out, joining Seifer. Trunks and Goten were immediately called up. King Kaio approached the two boys.

King Kaio: I want you two to aviod Goten and Trunks until the end of the tournament..... so your fight doesn't get too personal.

Craig: How do you know we won't get beaten?

King Kaio: Oh please! The warriors in this tournament are weaker than slop....... you shouldn't have any trouble.

West Kaio: I disagree! I have mean team this year....... they'll make short work of your saiyan tag's.

King Kaio: Ugh....... it's not Pikkon and Magrat again is it?

West Kaio: I..................................... *puts head down* Yes it is..

King Kaio: :laugh: Good luck! Pikkon has become nothing but a joke!!!!! He can't compete against the quality of my fighters. Goku beat him, and he was much weaker then than Craig is here. Craig has the legendary blood of Brolly in him.........

King Kaio: Well......... I have a little surprise for Mr Legend there...... but he'll just have to wait until the fight for it!!!

With that, West Kaio walked off laughing insanely. Craig and Seifer look on at him confused.

Guest QuickSilver
voice: and the winners of this math are goten and trunks. they must breed super heros over at the north sector.

seifer: good win

trunks: thanks

king kaio: craig and seifer you are up after the next to battles you are fighting a tag team from the west section. they shouldnt be to hard to beat

craig: anyone in this tournament shouldnt be to hard to beat

Gohan was etting badly beaten and his power was badly decreasing due to the attacks of the Cell Juniors. His aura suddenly bursted around him. The Cell Juniors were forced back but one of them went further back than the rest. He put two fingers to his forehead. They started sparking and then he etended them towards Gohan where they were still sparking. Then a thin beam with another coiled around it shot at Gohan. He just about deflected it but he did it with excellent accuracy as it went straight through one of the other Cell Juniors and it exploded.

Gohan: one down, three to go.

One of the cell juniors tried to kick Gohan in the face but he grabbed it's leg and swung it into the others.

*Shomu is having just as tough a time with his Cell Jr.s. As he parry's ones attack and counters by sending it flying with a sharp hook to the stomach, two others drop kick him from behind, and the 4th knnes him in the face as he falls forward.*

Shomu - Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *falling to the ground in pain.*

*The 4 Cell Jr.s incircle Shomu.*

Cell Jr. 1 - Tehehehe, now...

Cell Jr. 2 - ...Time...

Cell Jr. 3 - ...To...

Cell Jr. 4 - ...DIE!

*The CJs each fire a finishing move of the origonal DBZ warriors, one using a Kamehameha, another the Tri-Beam, the 3rd using Special Beam Cannon, and the last using a Final Flash. Shomu rises to his knees, mearling giving off a small smirk.*

Shomu - HA!

*As the attacks of the CJs approach Shomu, he leaps into the air, leting the 4 attacks hit themselves, causing an explosion of epic purportions. The blast is so powerful, it destroys two of the CJs that where to close to the blast. Now Shomu is left facing only two CJs, who are still in shock from the death of their comrades.*

Um can I join? If the answer is "ye" then I am Android 17 except I am good.. Hope that works out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cell Junior: Well 17! THis shall be nice. Master Cell wants to suck you up!

Android 17: Not on my time!

*Cell Junior stuck out his tongue. Before 17 could react another Cell Junior was on his back binding him.*

17: Ah! You lil pests! Get off!

*17 increased his chi causing the Cell Junior binding him to explode.*

17: Now as for you!

*17 lunged at him but 7 other CJs were on him.*

17: Ah! How many of them are there?!!!

*17 increased his chi everytime but they kept on coming.*

17: Goddammit get off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cell Junior: Naughty!

*Cell Junior roundhoused kicked him across the face. 17 fell down for a sec and a load of CJs were on him. THey carried him into the air and started to fly him towards Cell.*

Andrew instantly got back to his feet and slammed his knee into Guldo's laughing face. Guldo fel to the floor holding his face. Andrew the thrust his foot into Guldo's side breaking most, if not all of Guldo's ribs. He then picked Guldo up by his throat and smirked at him. An energy ball erupted from Andrew's hand and went straight through Guldo's neck. Guldo fel to the floor motionless and the ball went straight at the other Ginyu's. Berta slapped the ball away and flew at Andrew. Just as Berta was about to throw a punch Andrew threw up his hand and blew Berta into over a milloin pieces. He smirked as he flew at Jeese and planted his fist into Jeese's gut. Jeese bent over in pain and then Recoom attacked Andrew with an uppercut to Andrew's chin. Andrew flipped back and powered up slightly and threw a Ki ball at Recoom. Recoom countered with a blast of his own and when they collided they exploded. Andrew jumped down to the floor and blasted Jeese. Jeese bearly dodged the attack and then both Jeese and Recoom flew at Andrew. Andrew laughed and blew them back with his Auro as they got close and then they jumped into the air and threw limitless amounts of Ki balls at them. The dust and smoke built up around them and finally Andrew stopped. He dropped back down to the floor and waited for the dust to settle. After a minute or so it did. Andrew looked on in amazment as he saw that Jeese and Recoom were lying motionless and from were they once stode.........Frieza now hovered in his 3rd form.

Andrew: WHAT?!?!?!?!

Frieza: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! You really thought you'd beaten me?

Frieza again began to attack with fury. He slapped Andrew round the arena throwing him from one side to the other and then back again. He continued thrashing Andrew until Andrew finally escaped. They stode at opposite sides of the arena, Frieza grinning that way he does and Andrew stumbling breathlessly.

Frieza: What's wrong boy? You done already?

Andrew: *breathless* Shu...........t up....................You fu................ck.

Frieza: Come on.........give me your best shot..........free of charge.

Andrew stared at him and whipped the blood from his mouth. His auro burst back around him and sparked fiercly. Andrew jumped back into the air and raised his hand so his palm was facing up. A small ball appeared in Andrew's hand an then it shot into the ceiling in about 16 different beams.

Frieza: Was that meant to hit me boy?

Andrew just smirked as he moved his palm to face Frieza. His hand began to glow and a black Auro swirled around it. Andrew's pwer rose to it's peak as his Auro changed briefly yellow. His hair spikked up and turned yellow. His eyes flashed between black and green. His power went through the roof and then he returned to normal, His hair in it's original black and his eyes the same. Andrew flew there charging the Ki ball for ages without it growing in size. Fireza began tapping his foot impatiently.

Frieza: Come on boy..........my offer stands only for a few more minutes.

Andrew: *mutters under breath* Don't worry.

The 16 odd beams that went through the ceiling earlier came ruching back down and al of them smashed into Frieza and As soon as his happened The ball in Andrew's hand grew twice the size of Andrew himself. He put his hand above his head and then slammed the ball down. It travelled immensly breaking throuhg the dust that surrounded Frieza and hit him dead on. The blast filled the entire room and it began to collapse. Rocks fel from above and the arena collapsed and fel into the acid. Andrew flew straight into a tunnel as it fel just behind him. Andrew saw that the tunnel led to a dead end before him so he increased his speed and went straight the rock and appeared in the street of the town where they had preiviously fought the creatures. He looked around to see that the creatures had destroyed most of the city and he dropped to the floor. His auro diminished and his power steadily dropped. He gave out a sigh of relief.

Andrew: Hope the others are alright.....................

The hole which he came through began to close up slowly. He looked at it strangly as it began to glow. A great purple light came out and blinded Andrew. When the light cleared and Andrew removed his arm covering his face He dropped to his knees as he saw Frieza standing in his 4th and final form. Blood trickled down his face and he had the most pissed off look on his face.

Guest QuickSilver
voice: this tournement has been one of the best so far and the next match should be a good one. its seifer and craig from the north against zig and zag from the west

the two fighter walked up to the arena where zig and zag where waiting for them.

craig: this should be esier than the first. look at them the green one looks stupid and the yellow one looks like a p**sy.

seifer: ha. to easy

the buzzer went and zig and zag didnt waste no time at all they both went straight in with the attacks.

siefer: is that all you got

zig threw a punch at seifer who quickly vanished

seifer: green dude over here. come get some

zig flew straight towards seifer

seifer: heres one my dad showed me. KAMEHAMEHA

a big yellow ki beam headed straight towards zig. completely abilverating him.

seifer: i will be by king kaio when you are done playing

Seifer turned to see Craig already standing by King Kaio, Zag in pieces next to him.

Craig: You getting slower Seifer...........

Seifer: It's not me getting slower, it's you getting faster......

~Several fights later~

Announcer: And now we move onto the semi finals. First is Craig and Seifer against Pikkon and Magrat.

Craig and Seifer step into the ring. Instead of one warrior coming to meet them, one single warrior came up the steps opposite.

Announcer: It seems that Pikkon and Magrat have fused for this fight. Makrot is born again.

Seifer: Fused.......... how did they do that?

Craig: I....................................... don't know. But their stronger than the both of us now........ we're not allowed to go SSJ in this tournament until the final.......... so this is gonna be a struggle after all.

Andrew: But how? I put most of my power into that attack.

Frieza: *with huge grin on face* Well it obviously wasn't enough was it boy. Now you will die.

Andrew's face turned to shock as Frieza threw himself at Andrew. Frieza throws punches and kicks sending Andrew flying through buildings and cars and what not. Frieza continues to laugh evily as he beats living hell out of Andrew.

Andrew: *thinking* I just went Super Saiyan a minute ago why can't I do it now? Damn. I have to stop this.

Just as Frieza was about pucnh Andrew again, AAndrew grabbed his hand and slung him into a building. Andrew then began powering up. The floor began rumbling and small pieces of stone came of the floor. A small crater bagen to form beneath Andrew's feet. His power reached his complete maximum but he still kept powering up.

Frieza: *Climbing out of building* What are you doing boy? Your power is at it's max, you can't go any higher!

Andrew: *thinking* We'll see................DAMN.................. He's right! I'm not gonna go Super Saiyan now.

Andrew's face turned to a smirk. He began laughing histerically at Frieza. Frieza didn't look too happy.

Frieza: What's wrong with you boy? You've finally realised you can't beat me?

Andrew: No! Quite the opposite in fact.

Andrew's auro burst into yellow along with his hair. His eyes turned green and his power almost doubled.

Frieza: Another Super Saiyan?!?! No matter! Your still not powerful enough to defeat me at max!

Frieza began powering up himself.

Guest QuickSilver
seifer: why cant you go super

craig: that wouldnt be fair. we do want to give them a chance. i thought you wanted a challenge

seifer: haha, not this much of a challenge, who cares we are going to win any way.

as all three fighter were standing in the ring waiting for the buzzer to sound for the beginning of the match, seifer and craig stared at makrot who didnt seem to be moving or blinking he was in full consentration about the upcomming match. the buzzer sounded but neither of the fighters moved. they were having a stare down to psyc the other one out. after five minutes of not moving makrot raised his hand and shot a big ki ball at the two fighters. seifer and craig dodge this beam but they had no time to counter attack because makrot was up in their faces. makrot punches seifer into the air nearly hitting the crowd seifer flys up into the air, while makrot and craig go at it down below.

seifer: haha, i am going to end this now, we have to win this tournement, i have had enough

seifer then powers up to his his maximum strength

seifer: KAMEHAMEHA

seifer shot the big ki beam at makrot who seemed to be having the upper hand on craig. as the beam got closer to makrot he put is hand up towards it and it looked like he was going to counter attack with another beam but he didnt, he dug his feet into the ground and and tried to push the beam back at seifer. seifer being a lot weaker than makrot couldnt push against the force which was makrot so the beam was now heading towards seifer. lucky for seifer he doged the beam just in time before it could hit him,the only problem for seifer now was the fact that he used up all of his energy shoting the beam. seifer was now useless so it was all up to craig until seifer gets his energy back.

*Shomu looked into the air while the 2 Cell Jrs recovered from the blast, and the death of their partners. Shomu spots a group of about 6 CJs carrying the struggling body of a person he could not recognize.*

Shomu - Crap, *yelling to Gohan* THERE ARE MORE OF THEM!

Gohan - *Struggling with his 3 CJs* You've gotta be kiddin' me!

Shomu - We need to end this soon, or more will come.

Gohan - Right! Fighting them alone isn't working. Lets try attacking them together.

Shomu - Good idea.

*Shomu phases out from between his 2 CJs, and next to Gohan*

Shomu - KI BOMB!

*Shomu launches a gigantic ball of red energy at on of the CJs.*

Gohan - HA!

*Firing a beam of white energy from his left hand, his attack fused with the Ki bomb and hit the CJ head on, completely obliterating the CJ.*

Shomu - Alright, only 4 more to go!

Gohan: You go and see if that guys alright, i think i can handle these.

Shomu: By yourself? do you realise how powerful they are.

Gohan: Of course i do. I'm going to use it to MY advantage

Shomu: How?

Gohan: Well their strong but their not too smart.

Shomu: Ok let's get to it.

Gohan: I'm still going to nede your help though. Go and see if the guys ok.

Shomu flew off towards 17 while two of the 4 Cell juniors approached Gohan. The other two were still recovering from the blast.

The Cell junior infront of Gohan began to power up a Kame Hame Ha and the other one did the same. Gohan stayed there motionless. The Cell junior in front shot his, now huge, Kame Hame Ha at Gohan. The other was still charging his up because he could not see around Gohan. Just as the first Kame Hame Ha was about to hit Gohan, he phased out and appeared behind the CJ tha fired the wave. The Cell junior still charging, couldn't get out of the way of the blast in time and was obliterated. Gohan raised his fist in the air, it glowed with a Golden Aura. The cell junior turned around just in time to see Gohan put his hadn through his chest. He exlpoded.

Gohan: two down, two to go.

He flew off towards the other two

Guest QuickSilver
seifer was floating in mid air trying to concentrate on rebuilding his energy up. while seifer is doing this craigs fight with with makrot is looking pretty good because neither of them has got the upper hand. after five minutes seifer finally regenerates and starts to power up more than what he as ever done before. lightening starts to spark up inside his red aura and his hair goes spikyer than usual.

seifer: time to die makrot

Suzuku: *Wakes up* Uhhhh....Where...Am I?

Voice: What the fu**? Who the hell are you!?

Suzuku: Me? Umm...I'm Suzuku. And you are?

[I]Nappa steps out from the shadows...[/I]

Suzuku: Holy SH*T you've got a tail! That means you're a Saiya-Jin!

Nappa: Who the hell did a human scumbag like you learn about me?!

Suzuku: Well, I read about when you and someone else came down from space in pods! One of those pods was investigated my millions of scientists and found out it was a "Saiya-Jin" space pod.

Nappa: Good for them. NOW DIE!! MUAHAHAHAHA

Suzuku: :flaming: *Gets into fighting pose*

Nappa: :laugh: Sissy. My scouter says your power level's only at 569!! :laugh:

Suzuku: Point is? :flaming:

Nappa: Well...I've had time to train...And I'm at 7,500...:devil:

Suzuku: :eek:

Nappa: DIE!!!

[I]Nappa flies upto Suzuku and begins to kick the sh*t out of him[/I]