OtakuBoards

Dragonball: Hell's rage (Play)

Yoda

Ok, either you've made the CJ's about 1/4 as strong as when they fought Goku and the gang, or your making yourselves stronger than you actually are. Cell will have the strength of an SSJ3 by now, if not more. So, the CJ's, should have a power level slightly less than an SSJ3. Therefore, there is no way you could be killing them like you are.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Makrot noticed Seifer powering up. He held out his arms, and his power skyrocketed.

Makrot: Doom Flash!!!

A huge beam of black fire emmited from their fists, engulfing Seifer. When it cleared, he was lying unconcious in a crater on the ground. His power had decreased dramatically.

Announcer: Seifer has been eliminated........... things don't look good for Craig.

Craig's rage started building............. his aura exploded around him. He instantly went SSJ, and then progressed to the next level which he had. He grew to double his original size. His hair spiked violently, just like USSJ Brolly's. His aura went a richer green. His eyes went completely white. His power almost doubled Makrot's.

Makrot: Gah!!! How did this happen??? Your just a boy!!!

Craig: This is the strength of the legendary super saiyan Brolly. I am his son.

Makrot: Well not to worry, we've encountered your kind before. Powerful, but slow...... you'll never touch us.

Craig: Oh really.......... try me!

Makrot launched at Craig...... and threw a punch. Craig dissapeared. Suddenly, Craif reappeared and booted Makrot in the back, sending him flying out of the stadium.

Announcer: Amazing........ Craig and Seifer win!

Craig pulls a senzu bean out of a small bag he had, and gave it to Seifer. Seifer sprung to his feet.

Seifer: Why did they attack me and not you?

Craig: Your power was threatening to them....... I was concealing most of mine......... and I was struggling like hell. A few more seconds like that and I would have been knocked out.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest QuickSilver
seifer: what happend to not turning ssj until the final round

craig: shut up.*slaps him across the back of his head*

~10mins later~

craig: we are up this is it. its us two against trunks and goten. are you ready

seifer: you bet

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Ok, either you've made the CJ's about 1/4 as strong as when they fought Goku and the gang, or your making yourselves stronger than you actually are. Cell will have the strength of an SSJ3 by now, if not more. So, the CJ's, should have a power level slightly less than an SSJ3. Therefore, there is no way you could be killing them like you are.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Makrot noticed Seifer powering up. He held out his arms, and his power skyrocketed.

Makrot: Doom Flash!!!

A huge beam of black fire emmited from their fists, engulfing Seifer. When it cleared, he was lying unconcious in a crater on the ground. His power had decreased dramatically.

Announcer: Seifer has been eliminated........... things don't look good for Craig.

Craig's rage started building............. his aura exploded around him. He instantly went SSJ, and then progressed to the next level which he had. He grew to double his original size. His hair spiked violently, just like USSJ Brolly's. His aura went a richer green. His eyes went completely white. His power almost doubled Makrot's.

Makrot: Gah!!! How did this happen??? Your just a boy!!!

Craig: This is the strength of the legendary super saiyan Brolly. I am his son.

Makrot: Well not to worry, we've encountered your kind before. Powerful, but slow...... you'll never touch us.

Craig: Oh really.......... try me!

Makrot launched at Craig...... and threw a punch. Craig dissapeared. Suddenly, Craif reappeared and booted Makrot in the back, sending him flying out of the stadium.

Announcer: Amazing........ Craig and Seifer win!

Craig pulls a senzu bean out of a small bag he had, and gave it to Seifer. Seifer sprung to his feet.

Seifer: Why did they attack me and not you?

Craig: Your power was threatening to them....... I was concealing most of mine......... and I was struggling like hell. A few more seconds like that and I would have been knocked out. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not! I have only killed two and right now there are 7 on me and they are kickin the crap out of me...

Sorry man, but If we didn't we would be dead already. Besides, who ever said Cell made these guys with his full power;) *

*Shomu rockets off towards 17, whos taking a royal beating from the CJs.*

Shomu - Hold on. I'm coming!

*17 recovers from a blow to the face just in time to see Shomu give a bone shttering roundhouse kick to one of the CJs, making his face very disfigured. He followed up by punching another and sending it flying, but when he was finishing of his punch, the other 5 had recovered from the initial shcik of this new fighter, and 3 fired ki beams at Shomu at one. He dodged the 1st, and was skimed by the 2nd, but the 3rd hit him right in the chest, sending him flying back.*

Shomu - Grrrrr, how are these little creatures so powerful. I think we may be in a little over our heads, but I will not quit fighting, not while I can still save the earth.

Borry, trying desperately to eat his parfait in peace, thumps his meaty hands on the walls.
"Shut the hell up, i'm TRYING to eat here!

At that moment however, Gohan was just thumped through the wall by the hordes of CJ's.

Borry: WTF!!! Get outta my room! Trying to steal my parfait huh?
Gohan: Shutup you fat piece of crapsicle, and give us a hand!
Borry: Fat piece of what! Why i outta kill you, you little punk!

*Borry starts marching towards gohan, intent on beating the piss through him, but he is set upon by several CJ's*
Get offa me! i'm trying to get the little ****! ARGH!!!

Now Borry too is fighting Cells' mini-me's

Craig and Seifer stepped into the ring. On the other side, staring directly at them, were Trunks and Goten.

Announcer: An all saiyan match folks........ good luck to both teams. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!!!

In an instant, Craig's green aura, and Seifer's red aura exploded around them as they launched towards Goten. They both threw their knees forward...... but Goten phased away. Suddenly, Craig and Seifer were both chopped in the back of the neck by Trunks and Goten. Craig and Seifer landed on one hand, then spun and fired beams, still standing on the other hand. One beam went at each opponent. They both phased away as the beams were about to hit them. Suddenly they appeared above Craig and Seifer. The two boys phased out of the way just as Trunks and Goten were about to kick them. They appeared in the sky. Craig stood side on, left hand pointing straight at Trunks. A small black orb formed in Craig's hand...... electricity flickered around it. His power surged.

Craig: Riengiez!!!!

The ball split into 8 beams as it shot out of Craig's hand. They all separated, moving outwards from each other........ but then curled straight into Trunks..... exploding with great force upon impact. Smoke bellowed all over the arena. Suddenly Trunks few out of the smoke...... not SSJ. He planted his fist in Craig's jaw, sending him high above the arena. Trunks persued...... and just as he was aout to kick Craig..... Craig phased away....... appearing next to Seifer. They turned, and both slugged Goten in the face........ sending him back. They then both launched into flying kicks, but as they were about to hit...... Trunks pounded his feet into both their guts, sending them hurdling into the arena. Smoke and dust bellowed out..... when it cleared...... Craig and Seifer were both lying there, the ground buckled beneath them. Craig sudddenly flipped to his feet....... and went Perfect USSJ. Goten and Trunks responded to this, by both going SSJ2. Craig helped Seifer up. Suddenly.... Seifer's power exploded. His aura went bright yellow........ and his eyes a deep green. His hair spiked up and went yellow.... as did his eyebrows.

Seifer: Ha! I finally did it! I'm a super saiyan *starts dancing*

Craig: Hey....... we got a fight going here, this is no time for dancing.

Seifer: Right!

Craig and Seifer launched at Trunks and Goten in perfect formation. But they stopped suddenly. Both Trunks and Goten were in strange positions........ they stepped closer together, shifting their hands....... then their fingers joined....... sending a coursing white light out. When the light faded..... one warrior was standing there.

Seifer: So that's how you do it............

Gotenks: Lets continue!

Gotenks power suddenly exploded.............. it passed both Seifer's and Craig's by a long way. His hair started lengthening....... and his eyebrows dissapered. Soon...... he was an SSJ3.

Seifer: ....................... :drunk:

Craig: :smooch: (whoops, I mean) :demon:

Guest QuickSilver
siefer: ow crap

craig: this is perfect

seifer: what the hell do you mean. they are nearly the sam level as us two combined

craig: you see now we have a chance to test our saiyan strength against a saiyan form greater then ours.

seifer: it was a good ride, and i aint about to let it end.

craig: thats the sprirt.

the two of the flew at gotenks. then they both attacked gotenks from either side punching and kicking but gotenks was two fast for either of them to make contact with the blows. gotenks the uppercuts them both which send the two of tem into the air.

seifer: this anit going to work

craig: i know. lets power up to mour maximum level

both of the saiyans powered up to their limits. the flew bck down to gotenks who was waiting for them on the ground. they then done the same thing but this time they managed to punch gotenks at the same time, the they both elbowed him as he bent over sending him across the arena floor, and then they shot at him continuously. until they could no longer see him due to the fact that there was so much smoke.

gotenks: kamehameha

seifer: :eek:

the smoke cleared and gotenks was standing there powering up a kamehameha. the two saiyans look on at this wondering what to do the quickly reacted and retaliated. sifer started to power up a kamehameha as craig charged up his riengiez attack. once they had both fully charged their attacks the shot it at gotenks who shot his kamehameha at the same time. once seifers and craigs attck left thier hands they combined together, craigs eight black beams orbited seifers yellow big beam. both attacks collided in the middle of the arena leaving all of the stadium in smoke. once this cleared gotenks could be seen hanging off the edge one side of the arena and seifer and craig were hanging off the other end.

craig: quick shot a beam and put every last bit of energy in it

seifer put his back up and shot a beam carig done the same. at the other end gotenks now a normal super saiyan after using up all of his energy put his hand out and tried to stop it but the two beams were two powerful and sent him out of the arena. a second after gotenks fell onto the floor seifer and craig passed out and hit the floor of the stadium

Suzuku: I'll never give up!

Nappa: DIE!!!

[I]In a swift blow, Nappa slammed his colossal fist into Suzuku's stomach, sending him flying into the darkness![/I]

Suzuku: ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Nappa: :devil: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :devil:

[I]With a loud "THUD" Suzuku landed on the floor, unable to move...[/I]

Suzuku: [I]Com'on Suzuku...GET UP!!![/I] :mad:

[I]Nappa started walking towards him...[/I]

Nappa: That was fun...But now I'm bored. I think I'll crush your head now you little fu**er!!! :devil:

Suzuku: [I]GET UP MAN!! HE'S GONNA KILL YOU!!![/I] :mad:

[I]Nappa lifted his giant foot into the air, and when it was just a few inches from Suzukus head, a bright light lit up the darkness, and threw Nappa back!![/I]

Suzuku: [SIZE=4][b][color=#ff0000]I[/color][color=#e6001a]'[/color][color=#cc0033]L[/color][color=#b3004d]L[/color][color=#990066] [/color][color=#800080]N[/color][color=#660099]E[/color][color=#4d00b3]V[/color][color=#3300cc]E[/color][color=#1a00e6]R[/color][color=#0000ff] [/color][color=#1700e8]G[/color][color=#2e00d1]I[/color][color=#4600b9]V[/color][color=#5d00a2]E[/color][color=#74008b] [/color][color=#8b0074]U[/color][color=#a2005d]P[/color][color=#b90046]![/color][color=#d1002e]![/color][color=#e80017]![/color][color=#ff0000] [/color][/b][/SIZE]

Nappa: WHAT THE FU** IS GOING ON!!!??? :confused:

[I]Suzukus hair had gone red and blue, while his muscles had pumped up incredibly![/I]

Nappa: H-His power level!!! It's rising!!! 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, 3500, 4000, 4500, 5000...AND IT'S STILL RISING!!! :eek:

Suzuku: [SIZE=4][B][color=#ff0000]Y[/color][color=#db0024]A[/color][color=#b60049]A[/color][color=#92006d]A[/color][color=#6d0092]A[/color][color=#4900b6]A[/color][color=#2400db]A[/color][color=#0000ff]A[/color][color=#2400db]A[/color][color=#4900b6]A[/color][color=#6d0092]![/color][color=#92006d]![/color][color=#b60049]![/color][color=#db0024]![/color][color=#ff0000]![/color][/B][/SIZE]

[I]Suzuku charged up to Nappa, and kicked him in the face, then faded behind him and elbowed him in the back!!![/I]

Nappa: :angry2:

Suzuku: [B][SIZE=4][color=#ff0000]W[/color][color=#e80017]H[/color][color=#d1002e]O[/color][color=#b90046]'[/color][color=#a2005d]S[/color][color=#8b0074] [/color][color=#74008b]L[/color][color=#5d00a2]A[/color][color=#4600b9]U[/color][color=#2e00d1]G[/color][color=#1700e8]H[/color][color=#0000ff]I[/color][color=#1500ea]N[/color][color=#2b00d5]G[/color][color=#4000bf] [/color][color=#5500aa]N[/color][color=#6a0095]O[/color][color=#800080]W[/color][color=#95006a]![/color][color=#aa0055]?[/color][color=#bf0040]![/color][color=#d5002b]?[/color][color=#ea0015]![/color][color=#ff0000]?[/color][/B][/SIZE]

Nappa: ...:bawl:...

Guest QuickSilver
~5 minutes~

seifer awakes and sees craig standng in front of him

craig: we did it *puts his arm out to help seifer up*

seifer: really, what did we win

craig: i dont know yet they are going to say now

announcer: for winning this tournement craig and seifer can have a training session with the grand kaio

seifer: cool

two guards walk over to seifer and craig and show them to the place where the grand kaio is going to train them

Nappa: N-No! It c-c-can't be! His power level! It's at 10,000 now!!

Suzuku: :flaming:

Nappa: Heh heh heh...You may think you've won...But you're only 2,500 above me...:devil:

Suzuku: [SIZE=4][B][color=#ff0000]I[/color][color=#ee0011]T[/color][color=#dd0022]'[/color][color=#cc0033]S[/color][color=#bb0044] [/color][color=#aa0055]S[/color][color=#990066]T[/color][color=#880077]I[/color][color=#770088]L[/color][color=#660099]L[/color][color=#5500aa] [/color][color=#4400bb]E[/color][color=#3300cc]N[/color][color=#2200dd]O[/color][color=#1100ee]U[/color][color=#0000ff]G[/color][color=#1100ee]H[/color][color=#2200dd] [/color][color=#3300cc]T[/color][color=#4400bb]O[/color][color=#5500aa] [/color][color=#660099]B[/color][color=#770088]E[/color][color=#880077]A[/color][color=#990066]T[/color][color=#aa0055] [/color][color=#bb0044]Y[/color][color=#cc0033]O[/color][color=#dd0022]U[/color][color=#ee0011]![/color][color=#ff0000]![/color][/SIZE][/B]

Nappa: But what happens if I raise my power x10? :devil: You'd never beat me...:devil:

Suzuku: [SIZE=4][B][color=#ff0000]H[/color][color=#f3000c]E[/color][color=#e80017]H[/color][color=#dc0023].[/color][color=#d1002e].[/color][color=#c5003a].[/color][color=#b90046]A[/color][color=#ae0051]N[/color][color=#a2005d]D[/color][color=#970068] [/color][color=#8b0074]J[/color][color=#7f0080]U[/color][color=#74008b]S[/color][color=#680097]T[/color][color=#5d00a2] [/color][SIZE=6][color=#5100ae]H[/color][color=#4600b9]O[/color][color=#3a00c5]W[/color][/SIZE][color=#2e00d1] [/color][color=#2300dc]D[/color][color=#1700e8]O[/color][color=#0c00f3] [/color][color=#0000ff]Y[/color][color=#0c00f3]O[/color][color=#1700e8]U[/color][color=#2300dc] [/color][color=#2e00d1]P[/color][color=#3a00c5]L[/color][color=#4600b9]A[/color][color=#5100ae]N[/color][color=#5d00a2] [/color][color=#680097]O[/color][color=#74008b]N[/color][color=#80007f] [/color][color=#8b0074]D[/color][color=#970068]O[/color][color=#a2005d]I[/color][color=#ae0051]N[/color][color=#b90046]G[/color][color=#c5003a] [/color][color=#d1002e]T[/color][color=#dc0023]H[/color][color=#e80017]A[/color][color=#f3000c]T[/color][color=#ff0000]?[/color][/b][/SIZE]

Nappa: Here's how...:devil:

[I]Nappa suddenly made a giant ball of white energy and threw it into the air! Suzukus calm face then started to change from smugness to fear...[/I]

Nappa: RAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHH!!!

Suzuku: [SIZE=1][color=#ff0000]W[/color][color=#db0024]h[/color][color=#b60049]a[/color][color=#92006d]t[/color][color=#6d0092].[/color][color=#4900b6].[/color][color=#2400db].[/color][color=#0000ff]T[/color][color=#2000df]h[/color][color=#4000bf]e[/color][color=#60009f].[/color][color=#800080].[/color][color=#9f0060].[/color][color=#bf0040]?[/color][color=#df0020]?[/color][color=#ff0000]?[/color][/SIZE]

Steven tried to losen 19"s grip on him but to no avail as he keeped losing his energy.

19: I said it was hopeless

Steven: I will beat you all you are is a pile of bolts.

Steven steted to power up but 19 keeped absorbing more and more of his power. Then sudenly I rush of poweer went trru him as his hair turned blond and he became a super saiyin

Steven: now let me see if you keep your promes

stevnplanted both his feet on 19's fase and pushed as hard as he could intill 19's hands were riped off

19: how could you

Steven: It dose not mater becase I will finish you

With a strong kai blase Stevn distroyed 19. Then he walked to it's head witch was the only thing left and stept on it.

Stevn: I don't belive what I sence right now Suzuku power is prtty high for I humon but the other power level it feals saiyen well whatever it is I will go there and help out

What the hell are you talking about in your room?! WE'RE IN HELL!! And what's with all the people interfering with my fight. Fight your own ****ing bad guys. Outlaw is ok coz there's a few of them fighting me but Noodle Z, why does Cell want you when he's already perfect?
Anyway...
--------------------------------------------
After and hour of intenst battling with the minicell's, Gohan and Shomu have defeated them all. Cell now stands there laughing.

Cell: Do you honestly think you could beat me.? :laugh:

Shomu moves forward in a rage but Gohan grabs his wrist.

Gohan: This fight was mine to start and it's mine to finish. Promise me you won't join in the fight, even if i'm getting killed. Only fight when i'm out cold or dead.

Shomu: I promise i will not interfere.

Gohan: Let's go Cell!:mad:

Cell: All your energy has gone you foolish Saiyan.

Gohan: *eats a senzu bean* And now it's back. He flies straight a cell with his fist drawn back

OOC: He wants me because he does Gohan. I don't care what you say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17: Thanx SHomu but they are too tough...

*A CJ lunges at Ryan and Shomu but they both shoots ki beams destroyig it.*

Shomu: Your welcome...

RYan: I think we need to leave and get our energy back and then strike and ambush.

Shomu: We can try but they will get us..

*Cj's laugh and then glare then fly off.*

Ryan: They will be back but while they are gone lets rest..

[I]Nappa started growing fur and increasing his size rapidly...[/I]

Suzuku: [B][color=#ff0000]W[/color][color=#ea0015]h[/color][color=#d5002b]a[/color][color=#bf0040]t[/color][color=#aa0055]'[/color][color=#95006a]s[/color][color=#800080].[/color][color=#6a0095].[/color][color=#5500aa].[/color][color=#4000bf]W[/color][color=#2b00d5]h[/color][color=#1500ea]a[/color][color=#0000ff]t[/color][color=#1500ea]'[/color][color=#2b00d5]s[/color][color=#4000bf] [/color][color=#5500aa]h[/color][color=#6a0095]e[/color][color=#800080] [/color][color=#95006a]d[/color][color=#aa0055]o[/color][color=#bf0040]i[/color][color=#d5002b]n[/color][color=#ea0015]g[/color][color=#ff0000]?[/color][/B]

[I]Steven appears[/I]

Suzuku: [B][color=#ff0000]H[/color][color=#fb0004]u[/color][color=#f70008]h[/color][color=#f2000d]?[/color][color=#ee0011] [/color][color=#ea0015]H[/color][color=#e60019]o[/color][color=#e2001d]w[/color][color=#de0021] [/color][color=#d90026]d[/color][color=#d5002a]i[/color][color=#d1002e]d[/color][color=#cd0032] [/color][color=#c90036]h[/color][color=#c4003b]e[/color][color=#c0003f] [/color][color=#bc0043]g[/color][color=#b80047]e[/color][color=#b4004b]t[/color][color=#b0004f] [/color][color=#ab0054]i[/color][color=#a70058]n[/color][color=#a3005c] [/color][color=#9f0060]h[/color][color=#9b0064]e[/color][color=#960069]r[/color][color=#92006d]e[/color][color=#8e0071]?[/color][color=#8a0075] [/color][color=#860079]O[/color][color=#82007d]h[/color][color=#7d0082] [/color][color=#790086]w[/color][color=#75008a]e[/color][color=#71008e]l[/color][color=#6d0092]l[/color][color=#690096].[/color][color=#64009b].[/color][color=#60009f].[/color][color=#5c00a3]I[/color][color=#5800a7]t[/color][color=#5400ab] [/color][color=#4f00b0]l[/color][color=#4b00b4]o[/color][color=#4700b8]o[/color][color=#4300bc]k[/color][color=#3f00c0]s[/color][color=#3b00c4] [/color][color=#3600c9]l[/color][color=#3200cd]i[/color][color=#2e00d1]k[/color][color=#2a00d5]e[/color][color=#2600d9] [/color][color=#2100de]I[/color][color=#1d00e2]'[/color][color=#1900e6]m[/color][color=#1500ea] [/color][color=#1100ee]g[/color][color=#0d00f2]o[/color][color=#0800f7]n[/color][color=#0400fb]n[/color][color=#0000ff]a[/color][color=#0400fb] [/color][color=#0800f7]n[/color][color=#0c00f3]e[/color][color=#1000ef]e[/color][color=#1500ea]d[/color][color=#1900e6] [/color][color=#1d00e2]a[/color][color=#2100de]l[/color][color=#2500da]l[/color][color=#2900d6] [/color][color=#2d00d2]t[/color][color=#3100ce]h[/color][color=#3500ca]e[/color][color=#3a00c5] [/color][color=#3e00c1]h[/color][color=#4200bd]e[/color][color=#4600b9]l[/color][color=#4a00b5]p[/color][color=#4e00b1] [/color][color=#5200ad]I[/color][color=#5600a9] [/color][color=#5a00a5]c[/color][color=#5f00a0]a[/color][color=#63009c]n[/color][color=#670098] [/color][color=#6b0094]g[/color][color=#6f0090]e[/color][color=#73008c]t[/color][color=#770088] [/color][color=#7b0084]w[/color][color=#80007f]i[/color][color=#84007b]t[/color][color=#880077]h[/color][color=#8c0073] [/color][color=#90006f]t[/color][color=#94006b]h[/color][color=#980067]i[/color][color=#9c0063]s[/color][color=#a0005f].[/color][color=#a5005a].[/color][color=#a90056].[/color][color=#ad0052]G[/color][color=#b1004e]i[/color][color=#b5004a]a[/color][color=#b90046]n[/color][color=#bd0042]t[/color][color=#c1003e] [/color][color=#c5003a]m[/color][color=#ca0035]o[/color][color=#ce0031]n[/color][color=#d2002d]k[/color][color=#d60029]e[/color][color=#da0025]y[/color][color=#de0021].[/color][color=#e2001d].[/color][color=#e60019].[/color][color=#ea0015]*[/color][color=#ef0010]G[/color][color=#f3000c]u[/color][color=#f70008]l[/color][color=#fb0004]p[/color][color=#ff0000]*[/color][/B]

Nappa: [B][COLOR=darkred]NOW LITTLE HUMAN, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!!![/B][/COLOR]

Suzuku: :eek:

Steven: Whoa! Look at his power level! It's around 75,000!!! :eek: I hope we can beat him Suzuku!

Suzuku: [B][color=#ff0000]Y[/color][color=#f5000a]-[/color][color=#eb0014]Y[/color][color=#e0001f]e[/color][color=#d60029]a[/color][color=#cc0033]h[/color][color=#c2003d].[/color][color=#b80047].[/color][color=#ad0052].[/color][color=#a3005c]B[/color][color=#990066]u[/color][color=#8f0070]t[/color][color=#85007a] [/color][color=#7a0085]w[/color][color=#70008f]h[/color][color=#660099]a[/color][color=#5c00a3]t[/color][color=#5200ad]e[/color][color=#4700b8]v[/color][color=#3d00c2]e[/color][color=#3300cc]r[/color][color=#2900d6] [/color][color=#1f00e0]h[/color][color=#1400eb]a[/color][color=#0a00f5]p[/color][color=#0000ff]p[/color][color=#0a00f5]e[/color][color=#1400eb]n[/color][color=#1d00e2]s[/color][color=#2700d8],[/color][color=#3100ce] [/color][color=#3b00c4]I[/color][color=#4500ba]'[/color][color=#4e00b1]l[/color][color=#5800a7]l[/color][color=#62009d] [/color][color=#6c0093]n[/color][color=#760089]e[/color][color=#80007f]v[/color][color=#890076]e[/color][color=#93006c]r[/color][color=#9d0062] [/color][color=#a70058]g[/color][color=#b1004e]i[/color][color=#ba0045]v[/color][color=#c4003b]e[/color][color=#ce0031] [/color][color=#d80027]u[/color][color=#e2001d]p[/color][color=#eb0014]![/color][color=#f5000a]![/color][color=#ff0000]![/color][/B]

Nappa: [B][COLOR=darkred]DIE!!![/b][/COLOR]

[I][B]Nappa brings down his colossal fist and starts to crush Suzukus body easily under it's weight!!![/B][/I]

Steven: Oh no!

[B][I]Steven powers up and charges up to Nappa, but Nappa brings out his other fist and grabs him, then starts to squeeze![/I][/B]

Suzuku: [color=#ff0000]A[/color][color=#f4000b]R[/color][color=#ea0015]R[/color][color=#df0020]R[/color][color=#d5002b]R[/color][color=#ca0035]R[/color][color=#bf0040]G[/color][color=#b5004a]G[/color][color=#aa0055]G[/color][color=#9f0060]G[/color][color=#95006a]G[/color][color=#8a0075]G[/color][color=#800080]G[/color][color=#75008a]G[/color][color=#6a0095]G[/color][color=#60009f]G[/color][color=#5500aa]H[/color][color=#4a00b5]H[/color][color=#4000bf]H[/color][color=#3500ca]H[/color][color=#2b00d5]H[/color][color=#2000df]H[/color][color=#1500ea]H[/color][color=#0b00f4]H[/color][color=#0000ff]H[/color][color=#0000f5]H[/color][color=#0000eb]H[/color][color=#0000e0]H[/color][color=#0000d6]h[/color][color=#0000cc]h[/color][color=#0000c2]h[/color][color=#0000b8]h[/color][color=#0000ad]h[/color][color=#0000a3]h[/color][color=#000099]h[/color][color=#00008f]h[/color][color=#000085]h[/color][color=#00007a]h[/color][color=#000070]h[/color][color=#000066].[/color][color=#00005c].[/color][color=#000052].[/color][color=#000047].[/color][color=#00003d].[/color][color=#000033].[/color][color=#000029].[/color][color=#00001f].[/color][color=#000014].[/color][color=#00000a].[/color][color=#000000].[/color]

[I]Goes back to normal[/I]

Steven: Nnnnnrrrggghhh...Damnnit...Grip so strong...Can't get loose...*Notices Suzuku* Sh*t!! This isn't good!

Suzuku: Uhhhhhh.....*Falls unconcious* :sleep:

Nappa: [B][COLOR=darkred]Not long now...You should be dead soon! But I'll speed it up a little![/B][/COLOR] :devil:

[SIZE=10]CRACK!!![/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Super Gohan [/i]
[B]What the hell are you talking about in your room?! WE'RE IN HELL!! And what's with all the people interfering with my fight. Fight your own ****ing bad guys. Outlaw is ok coz there's a few of them fighting me but Noodle Z, why does Cell want you when he's already perfect?
Anyway...[Quote]
--------------------------------------------
Ok, well, seeing as though no-one on this forum had actually been to hell, i can pretty much make it up as i go along. Thus, I am in a room, whilst YOU guys are in your caverny thingy with the lava and what not, and that fits perfectly. If i said i was fighting on clouds whilst angels with harps looked on.....
Next, the reason why i'm "Interfering" (which is a strong word for this) is because you chose to fight cell, one of the meanest, strongest, most bad-arsE characters in dragonball. Further, he's just released a whole lot of cell juniors, and seeing as though even SSJ2 Gohan couldn't take him down without a hand from the rest of the z- fighteres ie vegeta's final flash, you should probably be grateful for the hepling hand. On a lighter note, you called me a fat b@stard, so i'm actually trying to kick the **** outta you, not cell, he's just in the way atm. Cheers

[I]just to inform you Dragonballzman I was a super saiyin after the fight with19 a I stayed one you should pay a little more attaion in the future[/I]
------------------------------------
As nappa squeased his and stevn felt his left arm break.

Stevn: I don't care you are in that fourm you are a low class baka compared to me

Napa: Oh so it appers I am figtng a saiyin I could not tell for you lack your tail and becase of that you will be to weak to beat me.

Steven how can you compare to me becae you can't beat a super saiyin.

As napa heard tose words the lock of fear shown in his eyes droping both Stevn and Suzuku. Stevn flew over to Suzuku and helped him safly to the ground then locked to Napa and started to power up.

I thought me and SHomu killed all the CJ's. WEl as long as you don't interfer with my fight with Cell then i don't give a fúck what you do
----------------------------------------------------------
Gohan was being badly beaten over the chamber type cavern thing. His head was bleeding and he was quite low on energy. His arm was now back out of use agian due to a harsh kick to the arm by Cell. He reached down to his belt for a senzu bean. As his hand was millimetres from it they disappeared. Gohan lokde up to see Cell holding the small sack in his hand. He threw them into the lava.

Gohan: SHOMU!!!! GET THE SENZU BEANS!!!!

Shomu phased out from a punch from one of the CJ's and he appeared just under the senzu beans and was inches away.

Shomu: Got them.

Frieza stops powering up and his auro diminishes and he begins to smirk.

Frieza: I am now at 50% of my maximum power and my scouter says *presses button on scouter* that you are no match for me even in your new form.

Andrew: You little machine knows nothing!

Andrew charges at Frieza while he's off guard and begins to beat **** out of him. He grips Frieza's tail and throws him through some buildings and quickly follows firing blast after blast. Frieza then stops and flies at Andrew and dumps him with one quick strong punch. Andrew falls to the floor and watches as Frieza throws up his hand. A small auro slides up and down frieza's arm and then manifests itself as a disc in his hand.

Frieza: Kenzo(sp) Disc!

Andrew jumps to his feet and fires a beam at the disc. The beam holds the disc for a few seconds and then breaks through. Andrew instantly takes to the air and flies off, the disc right on his tail. He zanzokens out of the way just as it is about to hit him. Andrew appears behind some buildings and the disc flies at him again. He throws out his hands and the begin to glow. The disc flies straight at him and he catches it. With a great struggle he holds the disc back. His muslces begin to buldge and veins buldge out of his head. He snaps the disc and throws the pieces aside and then zanzokens infront of Frieza.

Frieza: How did you break my disc? Impossible!

Andrew: A little move I made myself, quite handy don't you think?

Frieza: Why you!

Frieza flies at Andrew and begins beating a hell off a lot a crap out of him.

Steven powerd up and his power sored above Napas then his eyes changed coler and his hair turned blond as he transformed to a super saiyin.Stevn saw the lock of fear become more evedent in Napa's eyes.Steven raised his right and and the only hand that he could move and fired a kaiblase.The energy hit Napa and reduced him toa pile of ashes.

Steven:That gets rid of some mor tash.

Suzuku: Your arm is relly messed up.

Steven:I will be fine once I eat a senzu bean.

Suzuku:But I don't have any gohan has the bag.

Stevn: I sence gohans energy he is with Shomu and a power witch I think is cells. I hope gohan hase a bean to give me.

*Shomu tosses two senzus at Gohan. He catches one in his mouth, and the other in his hand.*

Shomu - Take both, your energy is dangerously.........

*Shomu is cut off at Cell hit Gohan in the back of the head. He drops his 2nd bean, and spits the 1st out of his mouth before he can swallow it. Gohan goes flying to the ground, nearly out cold.*

Shomu - Damn!

*Shomu fires his Ki Bomb at Cell, knocking him away, and giving him enough time to reach Gohan.*

Shomu - Damnit, Gohan, you ok?

Gohan - *Coughs up blood* No, My whole bodys broken. Got any more beans?

Shomu - No, but I have something better,

*Shomu places his hand onto Gohans back and envelops him in a white light.*

Shomu - Anything for the earth.......

*Shomu to is enveloped in the light, and disappears into the light. The light then gets sucked into Gohan's body, revitalizing her body, and more than tripling his strength, but Shomu is nowhere to be seen.*

Gohan - Oh man, do I feel great. I so much stronger now! Thanks Shomu.........*looks around but finds no Shomu*......Where is he?

*As Gohan looks around, he hears a voice in his head.*

Shomu - Im in you. I have given you my lifeforce. You are now stronger than both of us combined. When you are done, I will leave your body. But for now, kill Cell, and lets save the world.

Gohan - ALRIGHT!