OtakuBoards

Top ten posters

Cecil

If you didnt know you can see who the top ten posters are. And if you arnt one of the top ten you can still see which nunber you are. Im 13 in the top 20 posters what are you? *grr must work hard to pass Matt D. and become no.12

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]If you didnt know you can see who the top ten posters are. And if you arnt one of the top ten you can still see which nunber you are. Im 13 in the top 20 posters what are you? *grr must work hard to pass Matt D. and become no.12 [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] lol. I'm trying hard to always surpass u.lol[/color]

[QUOTE] Origanllly posted by Sephiroth:
who cares who the top 10 posters are anyway....[/QUOTE]

Well someone does cause if they didnt than there you wouldnt be able to see who there are. Actually i made this thread cause i need a few more posts to get to Jr. Member and thats around 250 i think

[QUOTE] Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth:
Hey sephiroth im glad u dont care becouse im gonna take 14 soon[/QUOTE]

Yeah gotta be carful with that dont want you to get past me lol. but 14 is as far as you gonna get cause me and Matt.D wont let you lol... Well maybe you can have 13 to but then ild have to be at 12.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

Yeah gotta be carful with that dont want you to get past me lol. but 14 is as far as you gonna get cause me and Matt.D wont let you lol... Well maybe you can have 13 to but then ild have to be at 12. [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Well, once I get 2 250 I don't care who has more than me....well, now I must eat supper...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]who cares who the top 10 posters are anyway.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't, not really..... Not when the highest is 600 something posts, and half of those were SPAMMed....

When it was numbers in the 2000s and 3000s, that was interesting, because the boards had been going for a while....

But when I can't imagine that it would matter who posted the most in a week....

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

More people than you'd think, apparently.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, the down side of all boards are...ppl care too much bout post count. I just like to have a good time.

Can someone please tell me what is the meaning of being the person with the highest post count?

Do you think it'll give you some respect?

Bah, people who care about post counts are weak.... it's not the quantity of posts you make by the quality.. and if they are all crap posts, then you won't gain any respect from me.....

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Transtic Nerve
Can someone please tell me what is the meaning of being the person with the highest post count?

Do you think it'll give you some respect?

Bah, people who care about post counts are weak.... it's not the quantity of posts you make by the quality.. and if they are all crap posts, then you won't gain any respect from me..... [/QUOTE]

You probebly right but i want to get 250 posts today so i can get the next rank and compered to who has the hightest post all my post are are good quality.

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Matt.D:
Okay, i'm gonna stop worrying about post counts.....I've been a dumbass arguing with Cecil about post counts....Cecil, if u get more posts than me, Happy Birthday to u. U can find me having fun.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... You right we were both being dumbasses... All i wanted was to get 250 posts and i thought maybe this was a good way to get some more. Maybe i should delete this topic to stop the arguing. Any one against it say "Aye"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Bah, people who care about post counts are weak.... it's not the quantity of posts you make by the quality.. and if they are all crap posts, then you won't gain any respect from me..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Amen to that....