OtakuBoards

Ideal Anime

Chibi-Trunks

Actually, now that I think about it......I'm really nor sure exactly what I like in anime. Pretty much, if they're good, with good plots and developed characters, I'll probably enjoy it.:whoops: Then again, maybe I won't........lol.....it just kinds depends!:therock:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]I really really really really really really really really like sad anime. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, sad anime is nice to watch, but I like funny anime sometimes, too. Oh, and I thought of a crucial qualification for my anime......cute Bishonen! Gotta have Bishonen!:love: :D

Guest Jabroni3:16
I'd have to say moody anime, also bounty hunting style anime, Basically CB and Big O are the chilling type of anime for me, while most others are there for entertainment. I find my self more involved with the moody anime.

[SIZE=1]I am into the space cowboy (Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bepop, Trigun, etc.) or magical girl (Sailor Moon, Magic User's Club, Cardcaptors) types of anime. But I enjoy all types of anime, it really just depends on what the series is.[/SIZE]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I have see way too many animes, to say. I'm into all types of anime because I review them so I have to keep an unbiased opinion when watching an anime so I can't discriminate by genre.

Some of my favorites though involve mechs, sword fighting, and romantic comedy

If I had to pick my favorite Anime though it would have to be Macross/Robotech!

• 4 months later...
A good laugh would be the best characteristic of an anime for me. Most of my favorite anime series were the ones that really made me laugh hard like Goldenboy or Excel Saga or Fruits Basket (this is more comedy than drama IMHO) or Slayers or Jubei Chan or Rurouni Kenshin.... or....

Adding some well drawn fight scenes are just additional toppings.

My ideal animé would be full of episodes that reveal more of the character's personalities and gives out a little of the plot. It would be mostly light-hearted and set in a fantasy world. Fan-service should be used in parts. And the ending must leave you thinking.
In other words, I want more Sorcerer Hunters!:D