Chibi-Trunks Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 I am not asking for an anime that has already come out, just what [i]kind[/i] of anime everone likes. I would like an anime about an outlaw on the run, and a big bounty on his head, and some awesome robots (sort of like gundams but smaller) and stuff like that.
amiboshi Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 Lesse....Well, I like love:love: stories, and Mechas, if it has a good plot and the characters are developed. I also like celestial kinda stuff, high in the fantasy department. I also like fighting.....especially sword fighting.:whoops:
Narius Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 outlaw, bounty, small robots.....exept for the Rpbots part(there aren't very many in the series) I'd say your talking about Trigun....
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 Kind of anime I like: Sword fighting, Killer robots etc..etc.. :therock: :mrt: Peace!!!:smirk: :demon:
Chibi-Trunks Posted February 6, 2002 Author Posted February 6, 2002 Yeah, I like sword fighting alot too, and I know it sounds alot like outlaw star/Trigun, but those are the kinds I like
amiboshi Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Actually, now that I think about it......I'm really nor sure exactly what I like in anime. Pretty much, if they're good, with good plots and developed characters, I'll probably enjoy it.:whoops: Then again, maybe I won't........lol.....it just kinds depends!:therock:
Posthumous Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 I really really really really really really really really like sad anime.
amiboshi Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]I really really really really really really really really like sad anime. [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, sad anime is nice to watch, but I like funny anime sometimes, too. Oh, and I thought of a crucial qualification for my anime......cute Bishonen! Gotta have Bishonen!:love: :D
Fall Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 Maybe you should try watching Shadow Fighter? Pretty kewl anime, got all that sword fighting and stuff in it..... :)
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 I'd have to say moody anime, also bounty hunting style anime, Basically CB and Big O are the chilling type of anime for me, while most others are there for entertainment. I find my self more involved with the moody anime.
Shy Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [SIZE=1]I am into the space cowboy (Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bepop, Trigun, etc.) or magical girl (Sailor Moon, Magic User's Club, Cardcaptors) types of anime. But I enjoy all types of anime, it really just depends on what the series is.[/SIZE]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 well I love different kinds of anime...since I have an open mind..lol :D I look at Shounen & Shoujo animes..:)
Ryuujin Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 I like more of a hands on combat type like Ninja Scroll, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, ect... I don't like much of theses robot things, i.e. Gundam, Big O, ect... with the exception of Eva. :smoke:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 I have see way too many animes, to say. I'm into all types of anime because I review them so I have to keep an unbiased opinion when watching an anime so I can't discriminate by genre. Some of my favorites though involve mechs, sword fighting, and romantic comedy If I had to pick my favorite Anime though it would have to be Macross/Robotech!
panther3751 Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 my ideal anime would involve a science-fiction/fantasy mix, involving magic, space travel, and old with new. swords are cool :D but you have to remember cool jets. and mechas :eek: and don't forget the tough-not-so-pretty-but-still-cool girl chara
Def_Kun Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 A good laugh would be the best characteristic of an anime for me. Most of my favorite anime series were the ones that really made me laugh hard like Goldenboy or Excel Saga or Fruits Basket (this is more comedy than drama IMHO) or Slayers or Jubei Chan or Rurouni Kenshin.... or.... Adding some well drawn fight scenes are just additional toppings.
Guest Shift Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson]Anything with some kind of Mobile Suit is fineby me.[/size][/color]
Turkey Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 My ideal animé would be full of episodes that reveal more of the character's personalities and gives out a little of the plot. It would be mostly light-hearted and set in a fantasy world. Fan-service should be used in parts. And the ending must leave you thinking. In other words, I want more Sorcerer Hunters!:D
Recommended Posts