Will2x Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 im not anti valentines, day cause everywhere year about 4-7 girls ask me out for the v time dance and i date the hottest one get all the guys jelouse and we make out also the girls i turned down i offer to my friends, dissapointed they sadly say ok... if some of you guys went to my school id help you out too. its all apart of nature...:)
kizu Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i] [B]And our slogan? Why, "Nobody loves us" [/B][/QUOTE] Hey speak for yourself. I get love at school, but I reject that love. It is all fake, just lust. Why worry about it if it is lust.
Raquel Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 i've been waiting for this all my life...*sniff* now... i sit in the rafters and chuck fish guts a ppl who go to school dances... on a different note... i'm alergic to looove and if anyperson starts signing that love is in the air song i'll go billistic... i need a bumper sticker that says [SIZE=4][COLOR=orange]I DO NOT[/COLOR] [COLOR=orangered]DISCRIMNATE[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]I KILL[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]EVERYONE[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Adam Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 :smooch: Considering that right now it looks like my Valentine will end up being James Burns, I wholeheartedly support Anti-Valentine's day. :smooch: -Ad
BabyGirl Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo] *sniff,sniff* well I feel a little bit better now...I passed out after the shock of Baby Girl giving me kisses and hugs. *looks spaced....* It was so wonderful...*thinks about it and faints again...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]There's more where that came from :smooch:[/color] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo] ...the only catch is that I will be getting staedily more and more drunk through out the night...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I wish I was too :( We don't have school the next day...so..maybe! Maybe I'll scout out a party and (I was serious when I said it before) drink myself into oblivion :whoops:[/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Maybe I'll scout out a party and (I was serious when I said it before) drink myself into oblivion :whoops:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo] Good For you...My original plan has changed...I will now not be hosting a drunken Valentines day chat, I will just be getting drunk...Again I got suckered into going to a bar with my friend, his girlfriend, and their freind Kelly. She is a pretty girl, prett hot as well as pretty boring, pretty conceited, and pretty slow witted... I see a knew personal binge drinking record coming on the fourteenth...[/color]
Desbreko Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B] If that rose is for me, then it's gorgeous and I thankyou ;) :D Lots-A-Luv [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Yeah, it was for you. I'm not exactly a secret admirer, but I [i]do[/i] have pictures of roses. :)[/color]
Delian Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B] [color=indigo]Yeah, it was for you. I'm not exactly a secret admirer, but I [i]do[/i] have pictures of roses. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Hehehe..:laugh: ..yeah I know, but it was a lovely gesture Thanks:)
Dan L Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i] [B]i need a bumper sticker that says [SIZE=4][COLOR=orange]I DO NOT[/COLOR] [COLOR=orangered]DISCRIMNATE[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]I KILL[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]EVERYONE[/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: ..... ......can I get one too?:D
Duo Maxwell Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 for everyone who doesn't feel loved I love you...
Dan L Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B]for everyone who doesn't feel loved I love you... [/B][/QUOTE] Hey, Duo, If I didn't think that you're alright, I'd call that cheating ;)... ah what the hell... THAT'S CHEATIN' DAMMIT! lol. :D :D :D
Shy Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [SIZE=1]I don't like Valentines day for two reasons... [/SIZE] [list=1] [*]Valentines day is just the greeting card industries attempt to make sonmething as sacred as love commercial. [*]I also don't like Valentines day because I don't have a girlfriend, wahh! :bawl: [/list=1]
Duo Maxwell Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B] Hey, Duo, If I didn't think that you're alright, I'd call that cheating ;)... ah what the hell... THAT'S CHEATIN' DAMMIT! lol. :D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE] cheating? what for? I don't like to cheat its bad...
Dan L Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B] cheating? what for? I don't like to cheat its bad... [/B][/QUOTE] I was only kidd'n really. I didn't mean cheating as in 'breaking the rules', I was talkin bout how you said 'for everyone who doesn't feel loved, I love you'. You see.... ..........I'm losing my point. If I continue with this post, it'll get pointless. I'll leave it there. my point is.. I didn't mean it, and I didn't mean it in a really really bad way ;)
D. Dark Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B]for everyone who doesn't feel loved I love you... [/B][/QUOTE] Even the guys, cos I then hope that it's friendly love... "There's a lotta love in this room" :eek: :eek:
Duo Maxwell Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B] I was only kidd'n really. I didn't mean cheating as in 'breaking the rules', I was talkin bout how you said 'for everyone who doesn't feel loved, I love you'. You see.... ..........I'm losing my point. If I continue with this post, it'll get pointless. I'll leave it there. my point is.. I didn't mean it, and I didn't mean it in a really really bad way [/B][/QUOTE] ok then... thank you for clearing that up... sorta... [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i] [B] Even the guys, cos I then hope that it's friendly love... "There's a lotta love in this room" :eek: :eek: [/B][/QUOTE] I'm a chick... :laugh: just got a name that belies me :D
D. Dark Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B] I'm a chick... :laugh: just got a name that belies me :D [/B][/QUOTE] OOPS!!!:o :o Well, at least it goes to show that girls don't only pick girlish names (I'm not being sexist, but you can tell a girl from a boy, like Alexandra and alexander). It's the same on the boards. But, WOAH :eek: :eek: ,what a plot twist!
Duo Maxwell Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i] [B] OOPS!!!:o :o Well, at least it goes to show that girls don't only pick girlish names (I'm not being sexist, but you can tell a girl from a boy, like Alexandra and alexander). It's the same on the boards. But, WOAH :eek: :eek: ,what a plot twist! [/B][/QUOTE] true... but I'm not the average girl and anyway I couldn't think of a name when I regestered, the fact that I was obsessed with duo at the time doen't help either
D. Dark Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B] true... but I'm not the average girl and anyway I couldn't think of a name when I regestered, the fact that I was obsessed with duo at the time doen't help either [/B][/QUOTE] So what would you call yourself if you could change your name? Don't change your name though. It's always cool to have someone different. Everyone's slightly different, so don't feel left out.
Duo Maxwell Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i] [B] So what would you call yourself if you could change your name? Don't change your name though. It's always cool to have someone different. Everyone's slightly different, so don't feel left out. [/B][/QUOTE] I've alway's liked to be different well I'd either chang it to Mo-Chan or some other nick name my friends made up.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 I didn't expect to see Adam on this post but I guess I was wrong about that. Well I be joining all of you here in the Anti Valentines Day, I been only doing it all my life practically. Sad to say it but yes I don't have a g/f either for this Valentines or any of the past ones. I probably just spend the day doing my basic routine, hoping for that special someone to come along in my life, and is actually in to anime (doubt thats happening anytime soon):bawl::bawl::bawl: The only thing I probably have to look forward to is stuffing Adam's email inbox with way too many movie reviews and stuff. Other than that its just another Valentines Day for this Anime fan, being dateless. :bawl::bawl::bawl:
Dan L Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B] I'm a chick... :laugh: just got a name that belies me :D [/B][/QUOTE] ......... Think of an action that portrays complete and utter shock. The equivalent of '*falls over anime style*', but with about 10 times more shock. That's what I'm doing right now. WHAT???? I'm not bothered by it or anything like that, just really, really surprised.... you're right though, it's the name that kind of completes the illusion. EDIT-- a little side thought.. In the 'If!'[ topic I actually answered one of the questions as 'Duo Maxwell- cos [i]he[/i] seems kind of cool.... lol.... I'll leave it there for your personal amusement. [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7885]here's the topic[/URL], the post is the 28th on the first page... or the 8th on the second page, depending on how many posts per page you view (I view 40, so I see fewer pages).... anyway, it's the 28th post. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i] [B] So what would you call yourself if you could change your name? Don't change your name though. It's always cool to have someone different. Everyone's slightly different, so don't feel left out. [/B][/QUOTE] hey yeah... look at deus ex machina for example. Different or what??? ......Actually Deus Ex Machina is normally.. not necessarily popular, but someone always has it. I could hardly beleive that I was the first one here!
Duo Maxwell Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B]EDIT-- a little side thought.. In the 'If!'[ topic I actually answered one of the questions as 'Duo Maxwell- cos he seems kind of cool.... lol.... I'll leave it there for your personal amusement. [/B][/QUOTE] I bet you'd make a good sibling too... I always wanted a brother... I'm surrounded by chicks where ever I go its just scary *shakes head and sighs deeply* if only I chose a co-ed school... if only!!
Flash Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 My new Plan; Buy all the Girls in my class Chocolates and Single Red roses... Oh, I am [I]such[/I] a ladies man...
Duo Maxwell Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]My new Plan; Buy all the Girls in my class Chocolates and Single Red roses... Oh, I am [I]such[/I] a ladies man... [/B][/QUOTE] that sounds nice... bloody single sex school!!!! I'm sure the girls will love your pressents
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now