OtakuBoards

Anti Valentine's Day!!!

Avalon

im not anti valentines, day cause everywhere year about 4-7 girls ask me out for the v time dance and i date the hottest one get all the guys jelouse and we make out also the girls i turned down i offer to my friends, dissapointed they sadly say ok...

if some of you guys went to my school id help you out too. its all apart of nature...:)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]And our slogan? Why, "Nobody loves us" [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey speak for yourself. I get love at school, but I reject that love. It is all fake, just lust. Why worry about it if it is lust.

i've been waiting for this all my life...*sniff* now... i sit in the rafters and chuck fish guts a ppl who go to school dances...

on a different note... i'm alergic to looove and if anyperson starts signing that love is in the air song i'll go billistic... i need a bumper sticker that says

[SIZE=4][COLOR=orange]I DO NOT[/COLOR] [COLOR=orangered]DISCRIMNATE[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]I KILL[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]EVERYONE[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] *sniff,sniff* well I feel a little bit better now...I passed out after the shock of Baby Girl giving me kisses and hugs. *looks spaced....* It was so wonderful...*thinks about it and faints again...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]There's more where that came from :smooch:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] ...the only catch is that I will be getting staedily more and more drunk through out the night...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I wish I was too :( We don't have school the next day...so..maybe! Maybe I'll scout out a party and (I was serious when I said it before) drink myself into oblivion :whoops:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Maybe I'll scout out a party and (I was serious when I said it before) drink myself into oblivion :whoops:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Good For you...My original plan has changed...I will now not be hosting a drunken Valentines day chat, I will just be getting drunk...Again I got suckered into going to a bar with my friend, his girlfriend, and their freind Kelly. She is a pretty girl, prett hot as well as pretty boring, pretty conceited, and pretty slow witted... I see a knew personal binge drinking record coming on the fourteenth...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

If that rose is for me, then it's gorgeous and I thankyou ;) :D

Lots-A-Luv [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yeah, it was for you. I'm not exactly a secret admirer, but I [i]do[/i] have pictures of roses. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]Yeah, it was for you. I'm not exactly a secret admirer, but I [i]do[/i] have pictures of roses. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehehe..:laugh: ..yeah I know, but it was a lovely gesture

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]i need a bumper sticker that says

[SIZE=4][COLOR=orange]I DO NOT[/COLOR] [COLOR=orangered]DISCRIMNATE[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]I KILL[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]EVERYONE[/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: .....

......can I get one too?:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]for everyone who doesn't feel loved I love you... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, Duo, If I didn't think that you're alright, I'd call that cheating ;)... ah what the hell... THAT'S CHEATIN' DAMMIT! lol.
:D :D :D

[SIZE=1]I don't like Valentines day for two reasons...

[/SIZE] [list=1]
[*]Valentines day is just the greeting card industries attempt to make sonmething as sacred as love commercial.
[*]I also don't like Valentines day because I don't have a girlfriend, wahh! :bawl:
[/list=1]

[B]

cheating? what for? I don't like to cheat its bad... [/B][/QUOTE]

I was only kidd'n really. I didn't mean cheating as in 'breaking the rules', I was talkin bout how you said 'for everyone who doesn't feel loved, I love you'. You see....
..........I'm losing my point. If I continue with this post, it'll get pointless. I'll leave it there.

my point is.. I didn't mean it, and I didn't mean it in a really really bad way ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B] I was only kidd'n really. I didn't mean cheating as in 'breaking the rules', I was talkin bout how you said 'for everyone who doesn't feel loved, I love you'. You see....
..........I'm losing my point. If I continue with this post, it'll get pointless. I'll leave it there.

my point is.. I didn't mean it, and I didn't mean it in a really really bad way [/B][/QUOTE]

ok then... thank you for clearing that up... sorta...

[B]

Even the guys, cos I then hope that it's friendly love...

"There's a lotta love in this room"

:eek: :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm a chick... :laugh: just got a name that belies me :D

[B]

I'm a chick... :laugh: just got a name that belies me :D [/B][/QUOTE]

OOPS!!!:o :o

Well, at least it goes to show that girls don't only pick girlish names (I'm not being sexist, but you can tell a girl from a boy, like Alexandra and alexander). It's the same on the boards.

But, WOAH :eek: :eek: ,what a plot twist!

[B]

OOPS!!!:o :o

Well, at least it goes to show that girls don't only pick girlish names (I'm not being sexist, but you can tell a girl from a boy, like Alexandra and alexander). It's the same on the boards.

But, WOAH :eek: :eek: ,what a plot twist! [/B][/QUOTE]

true... but I'm not the average girl and anyway I couldn't think of a name when I regestered, the fact that I was obsessed with duo at the time doen't help either

[B]

true... but I'm not the average girl and anyway I couldn't think of a name when I regestered, the fact that I was obsessed with duo at the time doen't help either [/B][/QUOTE]

So what would you call yourself if you could change your name?

Don't change your name though. It's always cool to have someone different. Everyone's slightly different, so don't feel left out.

[B]

Don't change your name though. It's always cool to have someone different. Everyone's slightly different, so don't feel left out. [/B][/QUOTE]

I've alway's liked to be different
well I'd either chang it to Mo-Chan or some other nick name my friends made up.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I didn't expect to see Adam on this post but I guess I was wrong about that. Well I be joining all of you here in the Anti Valentines Day, I been only doing it all my life practically. Sad to say it but yes I don't have a g/f either for this Valentines or any of the past ones. I probably just spend the day doing my basic routine, hoping for that special someone to come along in my life, and is actually in to anime (doubt thats happening anytime soon):bawl::bawl::bawl:

The only thing I probably have to look forward to is stuffing Adam's email inbox with way too many movie reviews and stuff. Other than that its just another Valentines Day for this Anime fan, being dateless. :bawl::bawl::bawl:

[B]

I'm a chick... :laugh: just got a name that belies me :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Think of an action that portrays complete and utter shock. The equivalent of '*falls over anime style*', but with about 10 times more shock. That's what I'm doing right now.

WHAT????

I'm not bothered by it or anything like that, just really, really surprised....
you're right though, it's the name that kind of completes the illusion.

EDIT-- a little side thought.. In the 'If!'[ topic I actually answered one of the questions as 'Duo Maxwell- cos [i]he[/i] seems kind of cool.... lol.... I'll leave it there for your personal amusement.

[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7885]here's the topic[/URL], the post is the 28th on the first page... or the 8th on the second page, depending on how many posts per page you view (I view 40, so I see fewer pages).... anyway, it's the 28th post.

[B]

Don't change your name though. It's always cool to have someone different. Everyone's slightly different, so don't feel left out. [/B][/QUOTE]

hey yeah... look at deus ex machina for example. Different or what???

......Actually Deus Ex Machina is normally.. not necessarily popular, but someone always has it. I could hardly beleive that I was the first one here!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]EDIT-- a little side thought.. In the 'If!'[ topic I actually answered one of the questions as 'Duo Maxwell- cos he seems kind of cool.... lol.... I'll leave it there for your personal amusement.
[/B][/QUOTE]

I bet you'd make a good sibling too... I always wanted a brother... I'm surrounded by chicks where ever I go its just scary *shakes head and sighs deeply* if only I chose a co-ed school... if only!!