Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

that sounds nice... bloody single sex school!!!!
[/B][/QUOTE]

Poor, poor, [B]poor[/B] you. My pity for you cannot be measured in words..
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Poor, poor, [B]poor[/B] you. My pity for you cannot be measured in words.. [/B][/QUOTE]

the thing I hate the most about my school is everyone hated anime and they're like do you like dragon ball z? as if you watch that!
really want to go to my friends school... yes and annoy her b/f!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

that sounds nice... bloody single sex school!!!!

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Wow that is awesome...I want to go to an all girl school;) I'd even dress in drag to go:toothy: [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo] Wow that is awesome...I want to go to an all girl school;) I'd even dress in drag to go:toothy: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Somehow that just doesn't surprise me, coming from you HC:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

the thing I hate the most about my school is everyone hated anime and they're like do you like dragon ball z? as if you watch that![/B][/QUOTE]

That happens at my school alot...Anywayz, to stay on topic, I'm only 11 so I haven't evolved into thinking girls are kewl. ;) Also, if I DID fancy a girl, I'd get teased to Hell by all my friends.

Anyway, I DID fancy a girl once, and the only person I told was my best friend who I THOUGHT I could trust, but I was wrong. :rolleyes: And even though I think the girl I once had a crush on is a bit*h now, everyone in the school still thinks I fancy her! :mad: :mad: GrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRr!!! :angry2:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

that sounds nice... bloody single sex school!!!!

I'm sure the girls will love your pressents [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, I know how you feel.
It just doesn't feel right, you miss the opposite sex.

Still, you can talk freely about certain things that you couldn't talk about about in front of girls...

...Guy talk

Same probably goes for girls as well
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo] Wow that is awesome...I want to go to an all girl school;) I'd even dress in drag to go:toothy: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

you pretty much can get into an all girls or boys school by saying you'll sue the school for sexual discrimination when or if they don't accept you.. or so I've been told

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark[/i][B]
Heh, I know how you feel.
It just doesn't feel right, you miss the opposite sex.

Still, you can talk freely about certain things that you couldn't talk about about in front of girls...

...Guy talk

Same probably goes for girls as well[/B][/QUOTE]

...I like listening to 'guy' talk:rolleyes:
yea... we talk about the 'girly' stuff... well I'm full open and cofortable to talk about that sorta thing with guys too...
I miss my guy-friends who I don't see they're heaps more fun then my friends well cept for obi, E and K...
Posted
Valentine's Day- Hugs and kisses and all that mushy crap. V.V I dun like V-Day . . . wanna know why? 'Cause I'm SINGLE!!!! All the couples rub it in your face too . . .

'Whee . . . let's all throw a pity party!'
'Dun you feel so loved?'
~!*Sere*!~
Posted
[color=indigo] Ghhaaa!!! I hate Valentines Day!!! I work at a clothing store, and I very much enjoy flirting with our female customers . However, this week has sent me into a downward spiral of depression. All of the girls that come into the store are blinded by emotion and spellbound with love. They are all buying clothes for Valentines Day or Gifts for their boyfriends, and talking about how great their boyfriends are.

Also, I have only one remaining single male friend, and all of my friends are preparing for tomorrow, buying flowers and making dinner arrangements. And, to add insult to injury, I have been hired out to play my trumpet in a weddng tomorrow.

I can never remeber wanting a girlfriend for the sake of having one before...but I want one now. By the time the wedding is over tomorrow I am going to be so depressed that I don't know if gettin good and drunk will help too much.:bawl: [/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Mesa no understand why this year is so difficult for people not to have a significant other :confused:

I never remember emotions being this bad...especially not for me :(

Even the local radio station that I listen to is hosting an Anit-Valentine's Day Bash at a night club in Lansing...and they're encouraging people to bring pictures of their EXes to throw darts at :wigout:

Yeah...um...Valentine's Day sucks...[/color]
Posted
Me and my g/f are having a little trouble here lately. Thankfully, I will be able to spend Valintine's Day with her. But, I'm not sure what I can do if things don't pick up after that. I just get the feeling that she might not feel the same way she used to about me.

-Justin
Posted
well I made it through v-day pretty good...
I just remembered that I was going to draw my friend one of my random characters for valentines coz she was complaning she about how she shoulda kept her b/f till after today oh, well:D

so how much did today suck for other people?
Posted
I got through it pretty easily. Work was pretty busy, so it was just like any other day really.

Heaven's Cloud.... you are the only person to blame for your depressive state, and your right, alcohol won't solve anything....but if it will make you feel better, then go ahead and drink and lose a few more braincells ...BUT believe me there are a million other ways to positively get yourself out of your pitifull self absorbed depressive state.

If Valentines Day was that important, it should have been made a Public Holiday. There are 365 days in a year to express your feelings to that special someone, and Valentines Day is just another one of those days.
Posted
V-day turned out good for me. the carnation sale we had went great. Over about 450 carnations sold for 1 dollar a flower. That wasa pretty good payout. Other than that V-day is pretty borring.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by panther3751 [/i]
[B]bah humbug

:o

i am single and bitter. :flaming: yuchhy valentines' day.

:demon: [/B][/QUOTE][color=red][size=3]But now it's over! Praise the lord![/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...