OtakuBoards

Could i get an opinion on this comic?

asar

[COLOR=darkblue] Thats funny! You should develop it a bit more tho. U said it was a comic, but really it's a funny sketch. It's still good tho. My friend doesn't watch dbz, and when she looked at it she got it straight away - she thought it was really funny!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Gokou went to McDonalds to order food... with the order apparently they gave him fries... he didn't ask for fries, so he blew up McDonalds... [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually...i think that was Vegeta, judging by the hair. Little too upright to be Goku.

Guest SSJ3_Vegetocks
Its really cool I like comics.Your comic looks better then SailorMoon comics and that fosho(for sure)....YOUR COMIC IS DA BOMB!!!:toothy:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]ok, you have been warned about this before.

ITS SPAM WHAT YOU JUST POSTED!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

and that Vegitto4 is also spam..

^_^ about the comic it was kinda funny.. but its goku, not vegita .. notice the bangs, vegita dosen't have any bangs..

Haha, it's interesting to see the different interprattions that people come up with. I drew it in response to the way fast food joints are continually asking you if you want this or that with your order, ie
"I'll just have a big mac thanks."
"Is that a meal?
"No, just the big mac will do?"
"How about some fries with that?"
"No just the big mac"
"Any apple pies with the order?"
":flaming: "

So that's what i intended it to mean, but as anyone doing art will tell, it's the audience that makes the meaning, so by all means let me know what you think!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i]
[B]

To be honest he wouldn't, maybe it should be Vegeta [/B][/QUOTE]

that's a good point, though i think even goku might get pissed off at those damn pesistnet questions...do you want fires...large...apple pies....hotcakes....sundaes.......AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by asar [/i]
[B]

that's a good point, though i think even goku might get pissed off at those damn pesistnet questions...do you want fires...large...apple pies....hotcakes....sundaes.......AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

That is soooooooooooooo true

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by asar [/i]
[B]

that's a good point, though i think even goku might get pissed off at those damn pesistnet questions...do you want fires...large...apple pies....hotcakes....sundaes.......AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

hell, I'd blow the place up after all those questions :D , of course, I wouldn't be able to use any powers, I'd have to rely on good ol' fashioned dynamite :D
that comic/drawing was funny tho!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]the thing is, here in the UK they don't ask you for fries or stuff like that, you just order your food, and thats it, no questions asked....

though I have to say, it would be funnier if it was vegita rather than son gokou in the sketch.... [/B][/QUOTE]

what what WHAT??!? I get asked all the time!! hell I can't ask for something in macdonalds without being asked 'would you like fries with that' or 'would you like anything else'... maybe we're just strange where I come from... yeah... that must be it. :freak:

I would have to be truthful and say that when i drew it i didn't consider the character of the DBZ guy, i was merely using him because he had the ability to do some serious damage to the store when he got pissed off, but i very much agree with what people are saying, and yes, i think that vegeta would be the perfect character to be blowing up places if they pissed him off. Back to the drawing board.....literally!!