OtakuBoards

The No: 1 Nintendo Game of All Time

Liquidus_Snake

Which of these, is your all time favorate and you think is number one?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these, is your all time favorate and you think is number one?

• Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    • Earthbound
    • Super Smash Brothers
    • Conkers Bad Fur Day
    • Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
    • Star Wars 2: Rogue Leader
    • Super Smash Bros. Melee
    • Super Mario World
    • Super Mario 64
    • Paper Mario
    • Final Fantasy II (US Version)
    • Final Fantasy III (US Version)
    • Donkey Kong Country
    • Donkey Kong Country II: Diddys Kong Quest
    • DKC 3: Dixies Triple Trouble
    • Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals
    • Super Metroid
    • Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
    • Castlevania: Dracula X

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Yeah, Metroid Prime is going to be part first person shooter and part third person shooter. I'm hoping that there'll be more third person gameplay, than first person.

Yes, I knew about that. And it's four hours, not three... Three would be impossible.
And if you beat the original Metroid in under two hours, you can play as Samus without her armor, also.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
4 hours? My friend could hav sworn it was 3. And, its not impossible, thogh he thought it was. He bought the game used, and they had 2:48 and were on the last level. Well, if u say it is 4, then i'll ask him to try.

Im sorry but in my opinion the best game made by nintendo in its history without a shadow of a doubt is the origional Super smash Brothers. The new one has flashy graphics and all ( and isnt to bad ) but the origonal ROCKS.

:mrt: I pity da fool who dont agree with me!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Im sorry but in my opinion the best game made by nintendo in its history without a shadow of a doubt is the origional Super smash Brothers. The new one has flashy graphics and all ( and isnt to bad ) but the origonal ROCKS.

:mrt: I pity da fool who dont agree with me!! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]I agree with you, in that I think Super Smash Bros. is better than Super Smash Bros. Melee, but I wouldn't say that it's the best Nintendo game ever... (And it's close, between SSB and SSBM). It was fun and lasted a long time, but it was only a fighting game... I prefer games with a storyline, which is why I love the Zelda series so much.

But anyway, this is just my oppinion...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Liquidus_Snake [/i]
[B]Ok, we are coming down on the final days! With only 14 days remaining, Zelda Ocarina of time is currently in the lead with 5 votes. In second, is Super Smash Brother Melee with 4 votes. Then, in third is the original with only 2 votes. Time is running out, will Zelda: OoT be the best raed game by the fabulous people of Otaku boards? I think so. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i can read this on my own it isnt that hard ya know... so please dont post posts saying what the poll says already![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

I think that it's a crime that goldeneye and perfect dark were left out of the poll- goldeneye set the standard for first person shooters and perfect dark took a running, flying leap over that bar. I really don't think that some fo these other games can compete, though in the poll zelda wins by a long, long shot for me.

[COLOR=deeppink]The [/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time[/COLOR] [COLOR=deeppink]is by far the best game up there...[/COLOR]

Guest Cyrtorchild
[b][COLOR=darkred]No, i disagree, Punch-Out defiantely should have been on that list, that game owns all!![/COLOR] [/b]:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]The [/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time[/COLOR] [COLOR=deeppink]is by far the best game up there...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I can't argue with that! :) OOT is one o' the best... I was gonna comment on why MM's not as good, but then I realised my comments were a load of tripe.. so I'll just say.. in my opinion, OOT is better than MM... ;)