Ryuujin Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 [font=chasm extended]Can you repeat the question, or statement please.[/font] :smoke:
phsycoaccess Posted February 8, 2002 Author Posted February 8, 2002 gya.. -.- i was asking who like Escaflowne? Cause i'm wanting to find a Esca Rp site or something, and maybe just to talk about *shrugs* dunno..
amiboshi Posted February 8, 2002 Posted February 8, 2002 I loved Escaflowne. Dilandau's the best!:devil: Piro's rule! But, I liked all of Escaflowne. It was all awesome.:cool:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 I haven't seen all of escaflowne..bt from what I've seen..I like the anime. :D
Ryuujin Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]I haven't seen all of escaflowne..bt from what I've seen..I like the anime. :D [/B][/QUOTE] Ditto. I've seen a few eps. Not the greatest anime, but not so bad. :smoke:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i] [B] Ditto. I've seen a few eps. Not the greatest anime, but not so bad. :smoke: [/B][/QUOTE] true..but I admit liking the romance in this anime. :)
Cibo Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 I saw what was aired on Fox Kids before they took it off and I really enjoyed it. I'll probably be buying the eps on tape or DVD real soon.
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 Escaflowne is DAMN good anime especially the Movie............. :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :smirk:
amiboshi Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 I got so mad at Foxkids for taking it off for like, Nascar Racers.:cross: I went out and bought all 8 tapes. It was really good, they even dubbed it well.
Kei Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 Escaflowne was so cool. Von being one of those "Angel People" was neat. My friend freaked me out though because she created a shrine to Allen Shazar. (sp?) :nervous: Creepy.
NorykoAngelcry Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I loved the few episodes that they aired on FOX. It was the first time I ever even heard of it, and WOW, was I impressed. I have wasted time in NOT getting the series on DVD, but I will definitely make that my next anime series to get ^_^ I am also looking forward to seeing it un-edited [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Fall Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 Well from the few episodes I've seen, it's very good..... I liked it..... :)
Amphion Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 I have become interested in it ever since I saw a trailer for it on one of My gundam DVD's. It looks great. Based on what you have all said I beleive It would not be a waste to go out and purchase one of the DVD's and see how I like it.
phsycoaccess Posted February 13, 2002 Author Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i] [B]I have become interested in it ever since I saw a trailer for it on one of My gundam DVD's. It looks great. Based on what you have all said I beleive It would not be a waste to go out and purchase one of the DVD's and see how I like it. [/B][/QUOTE] I promise you it wouldnt, its one of my favorites int he collection i have. Its paining me so much that i have to wait to the EscaMovie to be released on DVD before i can see it -.- Oh well
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now