DarkerSephiroth Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Well i think i would say spammers i hate them
Sara Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I cannot tolerate incompetence in anyone...least of all, myself.
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [color=coral] I hate SPAMMERS. Oh, and I hate it when my sister wakes me up early.[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i] [B]SMAP.... and other various J-poppers... [/B][/QUOTE] grrrrrrrr I don't like racists and people with prejudice against others for big reasons that won't effect them in any way.... And Teru.... don't like Teru that much either...
Treble Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I don't like racists and people with prejudice against others for big reasons that won't effect them in any way.... [/B][/QUOTE] Yup thats what I dislike and when I really have to go pee during something special is happening.
Transtic Nerve Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=coral] I hate SPAMMERS. Oh, and I hate it when my sister wakes me up early. Oh, and also I hate it when ppl post the word SPAM wrong *hint hint, tori*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] HAHAHAHA Tori spelled SMAP... which is a Japanese Pop group whom she doesn't particularly care for.... hehe.... kinda like if I said DA PUMP.... ne tori-chan?
Chris.C Posted August 21, 2001 Author Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] grrrrrrrr I don't like racists and people with prejudice against others for big reasons that won't effect them in any way.... And Teru.... don't like Teru that much either... [/B][/QUOTE]yeah,i really hate prejudice people.you could say im prejudice to prejudice ppl.lol
Sara Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I hate my life, and that is true.... [/B][/QUOTE] I hate most of my life as well....But generally, I hate it because of aforementioned people.....
Chris.C Posted August 21, 2001 Author Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] I hate most of my life as well....But generally, I hate it because of aforementioned people..... [/B][/QUOTE]aforementioned. What's that mean again? I forget.....:rolleyes:
Sara Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 It means mentioned before... In this case, in my previous post....
tori Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] HAHAHAHA Tori spelled SMAP... which is a Japanese Pop group whom she doesn't particularly care for.... hehe.... kinda like if I said DA PUMP.... ne tori-chan? [/B][/QUOTE] DA PUMP IS EVIL!!! ::hides::
Transtic Nerve Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i] [B] DA PUMP IS EVIL!!! ::hides:: [/B][/QUOTE] No they aren't..... just the Chocochip And Black Coffee song.... weird......
tori Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 NOOO!!! CHOCOCHIP COOKIE AND BLACK COFFEE IS A GOOD SONG!! EVERYTHING ELSE IS EVIL!!! ....'cept "Rhapsody in Blue" and MAYBE "if..."
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 what i hate is that shock the monkey ad. (no offense to adam) it keeps jamming up my browser n stalls it. besides, u get gipped for it. i shocked that d@m monkey soooo many times n i didnt get cash in return.
Roxy89 Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [color=indigo]Let's see,I hate racists,spammers,people that lie...and the list goes on!:D....Well actually I just can't think right now so I will just post those 3.[/color]
amibasuki Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 1. racist/sexist/bigot etc. ppl 2. ppl with big egos when there's no reason they should have 'em in the first place (and ppl with big egos period) 3. when I try to be sincere about something (be it something I'm trying to tell someone or about what I'm interested in), and ppl say I'm a lier or poser - [i]small ex: I told somebody I like Linkin Park (I DO), and he was like, "you're just a girl posin' to be cool":mad::mad::mad:[/i] grrr, I don't lie to ppl, I don't try to be cool, I don't try to fool ppl, WHAT'S WITH THIS????!!!!
~Mystical Pan~ Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i] [B]what are your biggest dislikes???? [/B][/QUOTE] I would have to say people who are racist, egotists, killers, rapist, pedophiles, drugs, people who like insulting other people, and closeminded people.
Roxy89 Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]1. racist/sexist/bigot etc. ppl 2. ppl with big egos when there's no reason they should in the first place (and ppl with big egos period) 3. when I try to be sincere about something (be it something I'm trying to tell someone or about what I'm interested in), and ppl say I'm a lier or poser [i]small ex: I told somebody I like Linkin Park (I DO), and he was like, "you're just a girl posin' to be cool":mad::mad::mad:[/i] grrr, I don't lie to ppl, I don't try to be cool, I don't try to fool ppl, WHAT'S WITH THIS????!!!! [/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I totally agree with you! I hate those kinds of people too!!! [/color]
Guest zanza Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 People who think my individuality is "gay".
~Mystical Pan~ Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B]People who think my individuality is "gay". [/B][/QUOTE] People like that are just ignorant and arrogant.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now