Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i]
[B]SMAP.... and other various J-poppers... [/B][/QUOTE]

grrrrrrrr

I don't like racists and people with prejudice against others for big reasons that won't effect them in any way....

And Teru.... don't like Teru that much either...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]



I don't like racists and people with prejudice against others for big reasons that won't effect them in any way....

[/B][/QUOTE]

Yup thats what I dislike and when I really have to go pee during something special is happening.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=coral] I hate SPAMMERS. Oh, and I hate it when my sister wakes me up early. Oh, and also I hate it when ppl post the word SPAM wrong *hint hint, tori*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA

Tori spelled SMAP... which is a Japanese Pop group whom she doesn't particularly care for.... hehe.... kinda like if I said DA PUMP.... ne tori-chan?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

grrrrrrrr

I don't like racists and people with prejudice against others for big reasons that won't effect them in any way....

And Teru.... don't like Teru that much either... [/B][/QUOTE]yeah,i really hate prejudice people.you could say im prejudice to prejudice ppl.lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I hate my life, and that is true.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate most of my life as well....But generally, I hate it because of aforementioned people.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

I hate most of my life as well....But generally, I hate it because of aforementioned people..... [/B][/QUOTE]aforementioned. What's that mean again? I forget.....:rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

HAHAHAHA

Tori spelled SMAP... which is a Japanese Pop group whom she doesn't particularly care for.... hehe.... kinda like if I said DA PUMP.... ne tori-chan? [/B][/QUOTE]


DA PUMP IS EVIL!!! ::hides::
Posted
NOOO!!! CHOCOCHIP COOKIE AND BLACK COFFEE IS A GOOD SONG!! EVERYTHING ELSE IS EVIL!!! ....'cept "Rhapsody in Blue" and MAYBE "if..."
Posted
what i hate is that shock the monkey ad. (no offense to adam)
it keeps jamming up my browser n stalls it. besides, u get gipped for it. i shocked that d@m monkey soooo many times n i didnt get cash in return.
Posted
[color=indigo]Let's see,I hate racists,spammers,people that lie...and the list goes on!:D....Well actually I just can't think right now so I will just post those 3.[/color]
Posted
1. racist/sexist/bigot etc. ppl
2. ppl with big egos when there's no reason they should have 'em in the first place (and ppl with big egos period)
3. when I try to be sincere about something (be it something I'm trying to tell someone or about what I'm interested in), and ppl say I'm a lier or poser - [i]small ex: I told somebody I like Linkin Park (I DO), and he was like, "you're just a girl posin' to be cool":mad::mad::mad:[/i] grrr, I don't lie to ppl, I don't try to be cool, I don't try to fool ppl, WHAT'S WITH THIS????!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i]
[B]what are your biggest dislikes???? [/B][/QUOTE]

I would have to say people who are racist, egotists, killers, rapist, pedophiles, drugs, people who like insulting other people, and closeminded people.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]1. racist/sexist/bigot etc. ppl
2. ppl with big egos when there's no reason they should in the first place (and ppl with big egos period)
3. when I try to be sincere about something (be it something I'm trying to tell someone or about what I'm interested in), and ppl say I'm a lier or poser [i]small ex: I told somebody I like Linkin Park (I DO), and he was like, "you're just a girl posin' to be cool":mad::mad::mad:[/i] grrr, I don't lie to ppl, I don't try to be cool, I don't try to fool ppl, WHAT'S WITH THIS????!!!! [/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I totally agree with you! I hate those kinds of people too!!!
[/color]
Posted
People who think my individuality is "gay".

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...