OtakuBoards

What kind of elemental/superhuman creature would you be If you could choose?

(<AA>)

an elf would be kool...but not for i...

i'm an imp! :D

so that's what i'd choose!

and i'm already a witch ( :rotflmao: )
so i'd be a vamp!

and that's what my family already calls me...so that'd be kool to actually have all the attributes that go with a vamp!:blush:

or being Bastet would be good! i have a necklace of her already...and other things... :babble:

:wave:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The power to kill a yak from 200 yards away.......
[B][SIZE=4]WITH MIND BLITZ[/SIZE] [/B]

But seriously, I'd be a elf, hands down. Cause being an elf means I'd have those bad ***** pointy ears, and if I could use a bow and arrow like Legolas does, Oh man, sooooooooooo sweet.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]this my not even fit in to your cattagories but

SHAPESHIFTER

i would love to be able to change to different things like a dragon and other things cause i cant choose just one so i can be all of them by being a shapeshifter [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey good idea!...but if you were a demon who could shape shift then you would live alot longer and probably be stronger than average too in whatever form you took on...(as long as you were a useful kinda demon lol)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B][COLOR=crimson]Hmmmm,ok I think i should explain that I mean elemental as in elves,dwarfs,gremlins blah,blah(Fairy tale creatures),Super human as in vampire,witches,blah,blah.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]vampire[/COLOR][COLOR=crimson] So,what would you choose to be?[/COLOR] :demon: :[ MUWAHAHAHA! [/B][/QUOTE]

I would go for Vampire, just because I have always had a fascination withthem.< I have seen blade wayyy to many times>

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Actually besides wanting to be a sorceress, I'd much prefer to be a vampire slayer....hehe...ooohhh I can see it already :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]
:nervous: ...Meanie!!!

I like the fact that there are so many vampires around!And one wannbe slayer:naughty: MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :[

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora [/i]
[B]As wierd as it sounds, I would actually like to be a sayain. [/B][/QUOTE]
MEEEEEE TOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Umm, anyway, I would like to be a Saiyan too. I think it would be pretty cool.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B]
:nervous: ...Meanie!!!

I like the fact that there are so many vampires around!And one wannbe slayer:naughty: MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :[ [/B][/QUOTE]

Well there can be only one slayer...the chosen one, with strength far superior than any demon or vampire. Vampires are not invincible..They're actually quite vulnerable, when you come to think of it...:naughty: :naughty: Hahaha...Very ugly too I must say:smirk:

The only way you male vampires can get the pretty women is by killing them first....coz they have no choice when they've been turned.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Well there can be only one slayer...the chosen one, with strength far superior than any demon or vampire. Vampires are not invincible..They're actually quite vulnerable, when you come to think of it...:naughty: :naughty: Hahaha...Very ugly too I must say:smirk:

The only way you male vampires can get the pretty women is by killing them first....coz they have no choice when they've been turned. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Alright, maybe I should rethink being a vampire with Delian running around impaling everyone...geez. I wouldn't have picked a vampire if we are talking about stupid Bufy the Vampire Slayer Vampires...I was thinking more on the line of the Vampires from Bram Stokes ar Ann Rice novels...and Del, if I was a vampire, I wuld seduce women the same way I do now...with my good looks, charm, and alcohol of course:D [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo]Alright, maybe I should rethink being a vampire with Delian running around impaling everyone...geez. I wouldn't have picked a vampire if we are talking about stupid Bufy the Vampire Slayer Vampires...I was thinking more on the line of the Vampires from Bram Stokes ar Ann Rice novels...and Del, if I was a vampire, I wuld seduce women the same way I do now...with my good looks, charm, and alcohol of course:D [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

me to, or at least one of the ones from blade that dont look to bad. But If i didn't want to be a vampire, I would go for a Demon, or Balrog.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]and Del, if I was a vampire, I wuld seduce women the same way I do now...with my good looks, charm, and alcohol of course:D [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:rotflmao: hahaha wow that cracked me up soooo much!...:D.....:blulaugh:.....nope still not over it yet :haha:

[color=crimson]I'd want to be an elf so I could marry Legolas. I'd want to be an angel so I could be the Goddess of Purity and Virginity because I am innocent and pure. I would want to be a succubus like Morrigan because she rules the world. So yeah...but not a vampire. I don't want to have to drink BLOOD (just tea and kool aid...) ...and I had a dream last night I was possessed by a chic named Ruby who was dead...the color red is haunting me...*throws her Scarlet letter book out the window*[/color]

My slayer strength would be far superior than that Buffy chick.....I would be more powerfull, more ruthless. I will hunt all of you Dracula wannabes until the end...... Oh and Heaven's Cloud, I'd be coming after you first.:naughty: Oh yeah...you would need alcohol..I bet you'd slip something in their drink too:smirk: