k9* Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 :smirk: i'd want to be a scholar centaur :D beware my bow :p ;)
Sephiroth Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 more people should become invisible things, that way they can kick all politicians in the crotch, after all, they deserve it.... what do I have to say to politicians? *points to avatar*
Dan L Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]more people should become invisible things, that way they can kick all politicians in the crotch, after all, they deserve it.... what do I have to say to politicians? *points to avatar* [/B][/QUOTE] lol, why do I get the feeling that Seph doesn't like politicians.. :D .. does anyone? I second the invisible being comment. I'd love to be invisible... who wouldn't? :D :devil: :D
Vegitto4 Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 Well, it would be weird if somebody could be invisible, say you couldn't, and a friend of yours could become invisible. If i knew somebody with a mind like me, it would be pretty weird..........:naughty: :box:
Sephiroth Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B] lol, why do I get the feeling that Seph doesn't like politicians.. :D .. does anyone? I second the invisible being comment. I'd love to be invisible... who wouldn't? :D :devil: :D [/B][/QUOTE] politicians are evil, here is a common discussion.... secretary: sir, we are at war, what do you think we should do? politician: .....raise taxes politician2: i second that motion politician3: i third it! polititian: then its agreed, tax increase, bwahaha!
Guest Voodookanaka Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 id like to be a human, but with....the Element of Narrativium................the pawn that made it to the other side of the chess board......ummm...........i cant really explain........... or a dwarf so i could get away with being drunk and running at ppl hacking of their knee caps with a large axe...and sing songs like 'gold gold gold gold gold gold gold'
Biida Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 I'd love to be a vampire! :D I don't know why, though.... O.o; I've just always thought vampires were awesome. :p
Liquidus_Snake Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 If i could be a superhuman creature? I'd like to be like a dbz char, but invincible, with wings like bahamut, fire and ice breath, super sharp claws, and a deep hatred for dogs. :demon:
Dan L Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] politicians are evil, here is a common discussion.... secretary: sir, we are at war, what do you think we should do? politician: .....raise taxes politician2: i second that motion politician3: i third it! polititian: then its agreed, tax increase, bwahaha! [/B][/QUOTE] ..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: why can I actually imagine that. ... err... cos it's true
Guest Shift Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=deeppink]I want to be something like the Green Lanturn!![/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Shy Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=deeppink]I want to be something like the Green Lanturn!![/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]But the Grenn Lantern is weak to the color yellow! You would die the second some street thug with a yellow gun came along... you couldn't hurt him.[/SIZE]
k9* Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] politicians are evil, here is a common discussion.... secretary: sir, we are at war, what do you think we should do? politician: .....raise taxes politician2: i second that motion politician3: i third it! polititian: then its agreed, tax increase, bwahaha! [/B][/QUOTE] you forgot to mention what they would do after raising taxes - they'd vote themselves a pay raise, ggggrrrrrrr........
XxmagentaxX Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 I would be a Pixie.. I mean look at the name... and if you knew me you'd understand:p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now