OtakuBoards

What kind of elemental/superhuman creature would you be If you could choose?

(<AA>)

[COLOR=crimson]Hmmmm,ok I think i should explain that I mean elemental as in elves,dwarfs,gremlins blah,blah(Fairy tale creatures),Super human as in vampire,witches,blah,blah.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]vampire[/COLOR][COLOR=crimson] So,what would you choose to be?[/COLOR] :demon: :[ MUWAHAHAHA!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B][COLOR=crimson]Hmmmm,ok I think i should explain that I mean elemental as in elves,dwarfs,gremlins blah,blah(Fairy tale creatures),Super human as in vampire,witches,blah,blah.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]vampire[/COLOR][COLOR=crimson] So,what would you choose to be?[/COLOR] :demon: :[ MUWAHAHAHA! [/B][/QUOTE]

I would so be an elf!! Not like the ones that help Santa either!!! Those were migets who were brainwashed!! I would be one of the cool elves like Legolas!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Lol its for a contest and yes I am a guy...and yes I have a g/f....Lol

Anywayz I would say a witch...just cause her magic would help her beat the vamp...and if she was dying she could do some healing ****...lol :) [/B][/QUOTE]

OHHHH!!!Thats a relief... I really couldn't figure out why so many people had the same avatar!Silly me!:laugh:

Hmmmm...It depends on what kind of witch,if she has to piont,then the vampire could just move in circles and make th witch miss(I love vampire speed!!!:devil: :[ )

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]I wana be a demon of some kind...pref one that looks like a fit human girl or has cat ears and tail lol :D [/B][/QUOTE]

that's a bastet, there.

i'd be a vamp, hands down. it may happen, too. my boyfriend is supposedly part vamp & promised to make me one, too. but i'd have to drink a bunch of his blood, ugh.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]this my not even fit in to your cattagories but

SHAPESHIFTER

i would love to be able to change to different things like a dragon and other things cause i cant choose just one so i can be all of them by being a shapeshifter [/B][/QUOTE

I got to agree with you..shpaeshifter...actually..for my sparring character....well the new one I'm coming up with..she's like a super being..I should post it up here...hehehe :D]

WATER DEAMON i would like be able to trun ito water and use water spells and if someone cut my arm off i would turn to water and make anew one and then turn back that way i would be invicble whwhwa whahw hey this cloud be an rpg eh someone start it i'll jion