Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=purple]In the immortal words of Uma Thruman..

"I prepose... a pairing"

I prepose that you pair yourself up with someone of the opposite sex, who will be your twin... this idea developed from the DragonHearts thread... where my RPG charactr, Viper, is the twin sister of Aeon, or as you probably more commonly know him as Anti...

so...why not pair yourself up with anyone on the boards? same age or not? brothers and sister, not lovers.. *eyeballs PiroMunkie and Queen Asuka*

I call Anti b/c I already am his twin... hehe...

:D[/COLOR]
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Bwa... o_O;...

I call uh. Amber.

She's insane. So am I.

^_^;[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
eh..right burger boi.......no yer stuck with meh :P bwuauahhahahaa *evil grin* erm.....insane? was that a diss?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]
eh..right burger boi.......no yer stuck with meh :P bwuauahhahahaa *evil grin* erm.....insane? was that a diss? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]No [b]Sis[/b] it wasnt :p [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]O.O dun ever call meh that again yer scaring me.....*stands 5 feet away and pokes him with a stick* [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Ok, [b]Sis[/b]

Whatever you want, [b]Sis[/b].

I'll stop calling you [b]Sis[/b], [b]Sis[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]I chooose *in big ehoey voice* BRITTY! [/B][/QUOTE]

*appears out of nowhere* BRYAN?!?!? MY BROTHER?!??!? O.O;;;; *twitches*... bwah.... Oh, dear God, no... >.<

*cough*... Well... Better make the best of this...

*walks up to Bryan* Hello, [i]brother[/i]... can I borrow 5 bucks? ^^ :D
Posted
ooooo good idea... *walks up to ken* *snivvle* Bro.......i need um.....100 bucks? pweeeetty pweeeasse!? *sad puppy face*

Ken: *gives her 100 bucks*

:D YAY! heehee *runs off*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

*appears out of nowhere* BRYAN?!?!? MY BROTHER?!??!? O.O;;;; *twitches*... bwah.... Oh, dear God, no... >.<

*cough*... Well... Better make the best of this...

*walks up to Bryan* Hello, [i]brother[/i]... can I borrow 5 bucks? ^^ :D [/B][/QUOTE]


Omg....already...sheesh...*coughs up 5 bucks* Hey SIS can I have 10 bucks? :-p
Posted
[I]Aeon looks around[/I]

Aeon: o.O;;...DbzChicka...Sis...twn...okieday...I knew she had some evil scheme in mind when she started makeing me her twin in rpgs...

[I]Aeon grins and watches the pairs[/I]

Aeon:I am the oldest by a whole minute!!... [I]grins and sits down[/I]
Posted
hehe *looks around* i'm older than kenny boi by....2 MINUTES! BWUAHAHAAA beat that.....now i can bully him around *grin*
Posted
[COLOR=purple]o_o;; master plan?

nope.. no master plan here...

*is seen burning blue papers behind her back*

so erm anyways...

*walks over to brother and sits down*

Chika:So, older brother dearest, can I borrow 500 bucks?

Anti:HELL NO! I have no money!

Chika:Jerk..

*disowns brother and runs to Ken*

Chika:Can I borrow 500 dollars?

*Ken faints*
*Chika steals the money from his wallet and walks back to Anti*

Chika:Vegas? Brother?

Anti:Excellent! Sister...[/COLOR]
Posted
Anti...

*Anti grins and snatchs the money from Chicka*

Chicka:hey!!

Anti:I am older...it's mine! :P

[I]Anti grins and runs off as Chicka chases after him*
Posted
Take that back i want uhh BLANKO_EL-MIEZ!

Niko: Hey sis can u feed me tarantulas they are looking kinda hungry and don't complain because I am older by three minutes!"
Posted
[COLOR=purple]*chases Anti*

GIVE THAT BACK!! I STOLE THAT FAIR AND SQUARE!!

*Ken wakes up*

Ken:HEY! BOTH OF YOU GIVE THAT BACK!!

*Ken chases Chika who chases Anti*

*Chika tackles Anti*

*Chika hits Anti over the head with a dead fish, turns around, and hits Ken with a dead fish*

*Chika grabs her 50 and runs off to shop with Amber*

Amber:WEEEEEEEEEEEEE *shops*

Chika:WEEEEEEEEEEEEE *shops*[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...