OtakuBoards

Next Show you think they should air on Toonami

Krillen

im not sure if they made a topic on this or not.
but people might NOT want particular shows to air.
now i know this is too gory and is a movie, but id like to see akira again, that was great, and if there gonna show dragonball after dragonball z, then why dont they just put on dbgt while there at it, its rediculous, well i just wanna give you guys somthin to talk about.

2002 is like 4 months away, so thats basically saying that dbgt will air in a year. To be honest, its been very sketchy. Toonami has mad annoucements in the past that they decided not to work on dbgt (various reasons why), then later they have have announcements that they will air dbgt. all you can do i pray to god TOM and cross you fingers that theyll show it.

I miss Voltron..guys,,that was like hottest cartoon..LOL.. I think there is a better chance of Akira airing on Sci-Fi than on CN..they gave it about 2 years ago during an all night marathon..un-cut...Long live Sci-fi..LOL..Well they are gonna give Cowboy Bebop, but it's gonna suck cuz..they are gonna edit like crazy...there was a really good cartoon a couple of years ago called Pirates of Dark Water a remake of that would be good

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]2002 is like 4 months away, so thats basically saying that dbgt will air in a year. To be honest, its been very sketchy. Toonami has mad annoucements in the past that they decided not to work on dbgt (various reasons why), then later they have have announcements that they will air dbgt. all you can do i pray to god TOM and cross you fingers that theyll show it. [/B][/QUOTE]
Hmmm, wud not b that hard. I mean, if my friend is right. He says that they hav made GT episodes in english, with *** subs. What r they called? Is he telling the truth?

Toonami does need to get some new shows on though, there's 1 Gundam show and [b]3[/b] DB/Z's (DB/Z's cool an' all, but I like a bit of variety). I don't wanna see GT just yet, not until I see the Buu stuff and everything. as long as whatever they put on is good and something different, I don't really care what it is.

Ive only seen a few episodes of Gt when i was visiting my cousins (what they air on Mexican tv is compltly differnt than in the us) at first they said that we shouldnt watch it and it was crap but i convinvced them to wath it but they say that dbz is better than gt.