Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
People are probably going to want to hang me for this but here goes.
I've seen alot of message boards in my time, but this has to be one of the best. The topics are all decent to excelent. The only real problem is: It's too restrictive. I don't supose anyone knows where I can find a less restrictive message board where I can post anything?
Posted
[COLOR=purple]Hey! you should be thanking the Gods Adam and James..

this is one of the most, if not the most unrestrictive boards out there! and if you don't like it, no one is keeping you here![/COLOR]
Posted
awww I ain't gona hang you hun, but apart from not allowing swearing (for good reasons) I don't think this place is that restrictive...as for other boards..can't help you mate, sorry...
Posted
Hey you can join my boards, just click on my signature. They have a forum just for spamming! You can swear all you want and basically do anything. I like this board and I am here to stay, It is hard going to about 10 different boards daily. I would list them but you can't advertise, so sorry. :smirk:
Posted
look at the top of muh siggy its a good boards it still has some growing to go though its not that strict there might be some mod jobs still open but dark and i have already some of them
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
Post ur butt off. [/B][/QUOTE]
No. That is not the way. You upgrade to new ranks by posting more, yes. But, unless you want to piss people off I suggest you post sensibly and coherantly.

As for the question at hand: Advertising other sites anywhere but signature is against the rules here. So if you want to find some other forum I suggest you use a search engine. And if you don't like it here...leave.

-Justin

*EDIT*
[SIZE=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora [/i]
[B]Hey, I love it here. I would never want to leave. [/B][/QUOTE]I wasn't directing that towards you, I was directing it towards the author of this post.[/SIZE]
*EDIT*
Posted
Yah, other boards let you swear, but It doesnt matter if you cant swear here. It isnt very nescesary anyways, we are all one big happy family....*cough cough*
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]here is how i see it, we are one of the better forums out there due to our 'stricktness'. because we dont allow cussing, spamming, hentai mainly. while we do let some words get by we dont let others get by. but i am 19 years old and very old fashoned, and we also have a mod who is 11 (maybe 12 by now) so i dont think we need the cussing. The spamming is obvious if there was too much spam these boards would be boring. And as for the hentai... um ewwwww do you really need to see cartoon/anime chars naked with HUGE body parts doing things? i dont think so

anyway there is no such thing as a goo forum that doesnt have a decent set of rules[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[B]I don't think I would be too pleased if my little cousin (9 years old) came onto these boards and saw a lot of swearing or hentai.... A lot of young people use the boards and these boards have a good reputation. The rules are there for a reason [/B]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]I don't think I would be too pleased if my little cousin (9 years old) came onto these boards and saw a lot of swearing or hentai.... A lot of young people use the boards and these boards have a good reputation. The rules are there for a reason [/B] [/B][/QUOTE] I TOTALLY agree with you.
Posted
I've never seen so many newbies post in one thread....

Anyway, uhh yeah, useless topic me thinks, thus me think it time to close topic. I only needed one person to think the same and Justin did that, so ::clicks the close topic button::
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I've never seen so many newbies post in one thread....

Anyway, uhh yeah, useless topic me thinks, thus me think it time to close topic. I only needed one person to think the same and Justin did that, so ::clicks the close topic button:: [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Yeah, perhaps it's a kind of useless topic...but it's nice to see people praising rather than complaining lol.

I think we're pretty middle of the road. In some ways we're strict, but it helps to maintain a good standard on the boards.

I go to some user boards...and just see nothing but stupid topics. That's why I rarely visit them: they're too boring.

OtakuBoards has bad qualities, sure...but I think the good outweighs the bad. :)[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...