OtakuBoards

Braces...Ouch.....I hate these damn things!

Guest BulmaVegeta1

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]My friend just got braces..... He says they hurt like crap..... you can't eat or anything... my mum has been trying to talk me into getting them, and it's sorta worked..... but I don't know for sure if I really should go ahead and get them now..... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, go ahead get them, if your teeth are that bad... just make sure you brush them real good after every single meal...hehehe:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Oh, go ahead get them, if your teeth are that bad... just make sure you brush them real good after every single meal...hehehe:D [/B][/QUOTE]
Why's that?! Food gets stuck or something? Wouldn't they make it so the braces can't get anything stuck? .....wierd..... :drunk:

[B]
Why's that?! Food gets stuck or something? Wouldn't they make it so the braces can't get anything stuck? .....wierd..... :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, food does get stuck between the wiring....duh :D Plus, like I said before, a girl did get her toungue stuck in her upper braces...ouch.....Unless you're planning on getting the invisible ones that they have just started advertising about. They seem pretty cool:)

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Hey guys, welcome to the wonderful world of braces and unwanted dentistry in your mouth. For short, welcome to hell. (sort of):toothy:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]Hey guys, welcome to the wonderful world of braces and unwanted dentistry in your mouth. For short, welcome to hell. (sort of):toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

:bawl: :nervous:
sucky sucky!

I've decided what I'm gona do though when I actually let them do stuff....I'm gona have to live with my plate for a year or so I gues :( but then I'm going to have the clear train traks so no1 can see and I'll always carry a mirror to make sure I aint got nuffin in them and I'm gona keep the two teeth that look like fangs just cause their so dam kool haha...will look well wicked when all the ones next to them are straight...can claim I'm a proper vampire or somat and see if people believe me :p

[B]
Why's that?! Food gets stuck or something? Wouldn't they make it so the braces can't get anything stuck? .....wierd..... :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

What? Like teflon braces? ROTFLMAO! :rotflmao: >_<

'Ell, BV1, that jus sucks. I'm in for some teeth pulling(Baby teeth..grrrrrr........ :drunk:..), braces, and some serious tightening. I have big, ol' canines up above cuz my baby ones didn't come out.. Grrrrrrrrrrrr...... :twitch:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora [/i]
[B]That must suck. :laugh: I am getting braces in the summer though. I have heard they suck and people wanna rip em' off. Good luck to me. :tasty: :demon: :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

same with me :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora [/i]
[B]That must suck. :laugh: I am getting braces in the summer though. I have heard they suck and people wanna rip em' off. Good luck to me. :tasty: :demon: :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

yep, i have them and that's about how they are, i want to rip them off. though, they aren't that bad, except that you have to pick out food with your tongue and i also have a bit plate that it on the roof of my mouth, it keeps me from biting back to far and fixes my overbite.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Hell yeah, food does get stuck between the wiring....duh :D Plus, like I said before, a girl did get her toungue stuck in her upper braces...ouch.....Unless you're planning on getting the invisible ones that they have just started advertising about. They seem pretty cool:) [/B][/QUOTE]Invisible... ones? Hmmm..... now I think they're getting a bit too far with things that go on your teeth.... :drunk:

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

What? Like teflon braces? ROTFLMAO! :rotflmao: >_<

'Ell, BV1, that jus sucks. I'm in for some teeth pulling(Baby teeth..grrrrrr........ :drunk:..), braces, and some serious tightening. I have big, ol' canines up above cuz my baby ones didn't come out.. Grrrrrrrrrrrr...... :twitch: [/B][/QUOTE]
Ouch....:cross: That dosen't sound too fun to me....:( I'm glad I don't have to worry about my wisdom teeth until later... I'm only 12...But thinking about it just creeps me out...:nervous: :worried:
Cuz ya know, most people have to get their wisdom teeth pulled, and I'm not looking foward to that....Anyway, I just thought about this DBZ episode during the Freiza Saga after Goku got all beaten up by Captain Ginyu, and Vegeta was going to put him into that little healing tank, and Goku thought that Vegeta wa going to give him a shot after he saw all those needles. Goku freaked out and acted like he was about to cry! And Vegeta was like, OK....Whatever Goku, You've got serious issues.... every time I go to the doctor or dentist, I think about that, and for some reason, it makes me feel better! Don't ask... :toothy: :drunk:

[B]..Anyway, I just thought about this DBZ episode during the Freiza Saga after Goku got all beaten up by Captain Ginyu, and Vegeta was going to put him into that little healing tank, and Goku thought that Vegeta wa going to give him a shot after he saw all those needles. Goku freaked out and acted like he was about to cry! And Vegeta was like, OK....Whatever Goku, You've got serious issues..[/B][/QUOTE]

:haha: I've got that on my PC and it's soooo funny heehee....love it :love2:

[B]
Ouch....:cross: That dosen't sound too fun to me....:( I'm glad I don't have to worry about my wisdom teeth until later... I'm only 12...But thinking about it just creeps me out...:nervous: :worried:
Cuz ya know, most people have to get their wisdom teeth pulled, and I'm not looking foward to that....Anyway, I just thought about this DBZ episode during the Freiza Saga after Goku got all beaten up by Captain Ginyu, and Vegeta was going to put him into that little healing tank, and Goku thought that Vegeta wa going to give him a shot after he saw all those needles. Goku freaked out and acted like he was about to cry! And Vegeta was like, OK....Whatever Goku, You've got serious issues.... every time I go to the doctor or dentist, I think about that, and for some reason, it makes me feel better! Don't ask... :toothy: :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]tis a shame... but oh well... i didnt know you were twelve... just like me... hehehe
WOOT WOOT! im now a jr member! uh huh! uh huh!