psychic------------body slam
surf/ice beam-------------- psychic

Blissey(HappyDayz)@miracleberry
counter
thunderbolt/sometimes psychic
ice beam
softboiled

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]That's a nice team..... I rate it 8/10. :) Just replace Counter for Blissey, and train them a bit more. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]Train them a bit more? I thought it was understood that they were all at level 100? Oh well, whatever.

[b]Miltank[/b]
Keep Milk Drink! If you're not using Heal Bell, Snorlax is a better Curser unless you're tired of standards.

[b]Exeggutor[/b]
Nice. I take it you're not fond of the Kamikaze Eggy. Explosion over AP, IMO.

[b]Machamp[/b]
Sweet. Tough call between Counter and HP Bug. If you're using Curse, then I wouldn't bother with Counter as the opponent *should* be more hesitant to use physical attacks with your beefed up defense. If you use Curse, go with the HP. Otherwise, Counter may be a better choice. BTW, is this guy GSBot? If so, I think HP Ghost is better, for Missy's and Gengars.

[b]Gengar[/b]
Keep Destiny Bond. Starmie and Eggy have Psychic.

[b]Umbreon[/b]
I'll rate this guy. Psychic is too weak with the low SA and no STAB. Rest over Psychic. Curse would be perfect over Sand Attack. Then there's the standard Toxic trapping set. I also saw this great moveset @ TPM yesterday, with someone with Blissey on his team, just like you.

<> (Leftovers)

Purely utility, yeah, but think about it: you could Mean Look and then Charm the opponent to the max. You could then Baton Pass the Mean Look & "defense" to Blissey. Blissey could then sweep with one of the elemental attacks. Blissey already has excellent SD. Evil, don't you think? :naughty:

[b]Blissey[/b]
Fire Blast over Counter to go with the above strategy.

[b]Overall:[/b]
3x fighting weakness, but that's pretty much covered by Exeggutor. Nice.[/size][/color] :ball:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pikachu1 [/i]
[B]thats a pretty good team i cant make any changes i give it 9/10but 1 little change train a little bit more and it would be perfect!:angel: :) :D [/B][/QUOTE]

ok first of aLL... its all level 100 and its for the bot..and sorry Vapor... but i like the umbreon cuz i use to use that old set.. and sand attack works way much better....and with Blissey..u see aolot of Physical attacks now..and his Spe.def is outrageous...
they use the machamp and snorlax alot so the counter on blissey catches them off guard...

thanx for all of yall's ratings....No offense to any of yalls movesets... but the training well it doesnt count....

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][B]COULDN'T BEAT MY TEAM... OH WAIT, IT COULD:D[/B][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
LOL, yap, but you cannot beat mine.... maybe or maybe not....
See whether mine is good, forget it, i admit, you can win me!!! Laughing Out Loud!!! :D Rate: 8/10

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]your team is ok but mine would kill it, what type of an answer is that... maybe ill ban these type of threads soon... utter spam as i see it
one sentance responses and then bashing the persons choice of members
so spam and flaming... nice[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]your team is ok but mine would kill it, what type of an answer is that... maybe ill ban these type of threads soon... utter spam as i see it
one sentance responses and then bashing the persons choice of members
so spam and flaming... nice[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

no, I disagree with you on that one, people ask for the more experienced members to rate their team, to tell them how they can improve on the game, they can't improve if we don't even allow them to show their team for comments and suggestions....

"rate my team" threads have been around before I was even a member, and I myself have never seen any problems with them....

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]no the problem isnt the thread themself it is the answers to them. as in 'your team sucks' i dont like it when they totallly bash the team. even if you have a bunch of level one jiggallypuff's with only sing i thing people should be decent enuff to say something like 'well that team is cute but doesnt have any attacks you many want to try and have them learn some attacks so they can actually fight' instead of 'damn your team freaking sucks cause it has no attacks' if they arent polite from now on i will have to ban them thou...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]no the problem isnt the thread themself it is the answers to them. as in 'your team sucks' i dont like it when they totallly bash the team. even if you have a bunch of level one jiggallypuff's with only sing i thing people should be decent enuff to say something like 'well that team is cute but doesnt have any attacks you many want to try and have them learn some attacks so they can actually fight' instead of 'damn your team freaking sucks cause it has no attacks' if they arent polite from now on i will have to ban them thou...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

if that is the case, then I think it is time to write up a new set of rules for pokemon, stating that people cannot bash other members because of their pokemon....