Treble Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 Is Zelda a Link to the Past a choice?If so thats my favorite Zelda game.
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 what's with all the oo abreviations I don't know those
Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson]i agree ur missing one... lol... and i like ooa/oos the same... so that my vote... i didnt "vote" thou[/color][/size]
lordvegeta Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 majoras mask is dabomb!!! but ive never played ooa or oos sorry!!!
BabyGirl Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [color=deeppink]Oldschool Gameboy Link's Awakening! That game kicks![/color]
Dante the Demon Slayer Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I like both N64 zeldas. Ocarina of time i think had a better story, but majora's mask is more fun.
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I'll ask again, what do the oo abreviations stand for?
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Ocarana of... Oracale of... [/B][/QUOTE] thanks, ok my fav is Majora's Mask, just because it's cool,a nd I mastered it
RicoTranzrig Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 cool, I really liked OOC...cause it was the only N64 Zelda I played...darn me sticking with playstation...
Kuja Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]Ooc what the heck is that????????? u mean Oot or MM only 2 on 64 to come out...[/font][/color][/size]
Jeebs Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 :flaming: Mine is Ocarina of Time because it's the only Zelda game I've played.:flaming:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now