OtakuBoards

Gundam: Revolution (sign-ups)

Flash

The year.. is SE (secundum exitium; After Destruction) 435. More than 400 years ago, a terrible calamity shocked the world, and destroyed many of the colonies in outer space... The massive city-like structures in space crashed down to Earth cleansing more than half of the planet's surface of all life... People ran from the firestorms that followed. Running to a safe haven, seeking refuge; Sadly, they found none. The world was in chaos, and remained like this for nearly 20 years. Nearly no records of the event survived, and much of Earth's history was lost. The next generation grew up not knowing much of the history of the earth, or the human race. Eventually, as they grew into Philosophers, and Historians, Scientists and Archaeologists, they began to uncover the mysteries of their planet... Soon enough, Earth had bee much restored to it's previous state, with the exception of one major detail, that nearly no-one knew of... The Mobile suits, massive mechs, piloted by humans. Ever since the great destruction, All of Earths Mobile suits has vanished... Not even their remains or derelict chassis could be found, and thus, they were forgotten.

But not by all.

Bound by fate, and destined to fight together in the battle to end all battles, a handful of skilled Mech pilots have assembled, to pilot their Gundams for the fate of the Earth. Assembling from all corners of the globe, the pilots fight each in their own respective Mobile Suits... Yet, as they prepare themselves for battle, an enemy unknown lurks far away, beginning their attack.

Outpost Delta, Mars orbit.

The several chief operators of the station rush to the main ops room, most still in their pajamas, dressing gowns flung clumsly over their backs. The door for the main room slides open, and inside they find chaos. Klaxons wailing, sirens going off everywhere. Many screens are flashing red, and all of the Operators are in a frenzy... The door behind the cheif operators slides open once more, and a stern, bulky man walks in, with a grim, angered look on his face... He is Captain, commander of Delta Outpost.

Captain: Just what in the hell is going on?

Operator: Sir, there's an unidentified mass of objects heading this way.

Captain: Not transport ships, I take it.

Operator: No, sir.

Captain: Well, what are they?

Operator: We... Don't know, sir.

Chief Op. #1: Move out of the way, rookie!

The Chief operator pushes the young Ops Technician out of his seat, and takes his place. He puts on some earphones, and taps in keys rapidly... Screens all around him flash up with Proxy Warnings, and Hull status reports... Then, the image of the approaching force slowly appears on screen, still being unscrambled... The lines and static are still blatant on screen.

Captain: Why is there so much interference?

Cheif Op. #1: I don't know, Captain.. It's like something's blocking it...

Captain: What?! Impossible! Unless...

Chief Op. #2: Pirates of somekind, Captain? They could be using somekind of Radar Jamming--

The Second Chief operators voice is cut off by a massive explosion, that shakes the station.. everyone grips on, as the station is rocked by a cascade of beam energy, the type only emitted from the most powerful of beam weapons. The hull status screens show the hull slowly beginning to deteriorate, roughly a 1% every ten seconds... Captain rushes to the Commanders monitor and chair, and sits down, assessing the situation...

Captain: ...Pirates don't have beam weapons with such range... No-one does... Surely not mobile Beam weapons?! How?! How would they get the cooling power--any power, at that!

The station is rocked again, by another explosion... The Solar panels of the outpost are being targeted, and slowly destroyed...

Operator: We're down to 80% hull integrity, sir.

Captain: Launch the shield relays. Arm all weapons. Fire at will.

Operator: Aye, sir.

The Operator gives the order, and the outpost gets into it's battlestations... The small Shield Modules launch out, and form a protective layer around the structure of the outpost... Meanwhile, all of the Outposts turrets begin to protude from the generally smooth surface of the station... the all aim towards the mass of ships flying towards them, and fire... The shield relays shut down momentarily, as the beams pass. When the beams are about to hit the opposing forces, the enemy ships suddenly disperse, all heading in what appears to be a strategic formation towards the outpost... The ships come into clearer view, and the Captain stands up, looking in semi-awe at the screen... Suddenly, the face of a man appears on the screen, face shrouded in darkness...

????: Hello, Captain. Long time no see, eh? Pity this was such a short meeting. I'll see you on the other side.

Captain: No, wait!

But the man has already disappeared, leaving only the images of the ships getting closer and closer on screen... The captain orders a magnification, and the operators work at lightning fast speed to display... The Captain reels in horror at what he sees... Massive, black, gothic-looking ships, each with a sort of dirty-bronze sort of cornering. But the ships themselves were not to be feared. It was their cargo that spelt inpendable doom. Huge frieght boxes, four of them on each ship, all housing an army of monumental proportions... The first two ships released their boxes, which fell back slightly, and then were ripped open, by hundreds of demonic Mobile dolls. The dolls, lifeless, fully robotic Mobile suits, all rushed towards the station, at breakneck speeds.. They appeared on screen in a few seconds, and then vanished from sight... Captain put one hand up to his forehead...

Captain: May God have mercy on us all...

A firestorm ripped through the outpost, and in a few seconds, the entire station had been pierced with the harsh beams from the Mobile dolls' rifles... A massive explosion incurred, shattering the calm, untouched vastness of space... Ripples of spacial displacement flew in all directions, sending debris across the system... The Mobile dolls return to fly alongside the massive cargo ships, all heading towards one common target... Earth...

-----------------------------------------

Alright, here's the part you all have been waiting for, The Sign-up sheet! Don't worry, you don't need to know hardly anything about Gundams. It would help if you knew some essential things, though.

Name:
Weight:
Bio/History:
Description:
Homeland:

Gundam Name:
Model Number (optional):
Description:
Armament (standard weapons):
System: (The suits operating system. Can be Zero, Trace or whatever, make something up if you want. Don't limit yourself!)

Finally, the Gundams in the Revolution universe are far superior than Gundams in the other universes, because they have a very special power. The power to--dare I say--'Evolve'. This new 'Evolution' system allows the Gundam to progress, and get stronger, as its pilot does much the same. This allows for the Gundam to 'evolve' in certain fields. They are;

Attack--The damage the Gundam can inflict with punches/kicks, physical combat, etc.
Defence--How much endurance and strength the Gundam has against enemy attacks.
Close-Range--How well the Gundam can attack/defend with Close range weapons, etc.
Long-Range--How well the Gundam can use long range weaponary, attack, aim, etc.
Speed--How fast and agile the Gundam is, in terms of speed and reaction.

You'll have 1000 points to spread over these 5 areas. Leveling
them up will take training, or victory in combat.. Good luck, pilots..

---------------------------------------

And I, shall post my Sign-up.

Name: Flash Murakumo
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 65kg
Bio/History: Flash was born in Neo-Leningrad in SE 416. He was raised by his Russian mother, Kalinka, and English father, Robert. At the age of 5 he started showing an interest in Tactical Warfare, and the concept of Atomic Theory... At the age of 8, he became addicted to Japanese anime, amazed by the massive Mecha robots, with lazer guns, and huge missile launchers. By the age of 13 he had already designed a Mech, which by all standards would work, provided he had the materials; which he didn't. On an outing with his father when he was 16, they discovered an old military bunker buried deep in the snow... After unearthing it, they got in, and discovered the legendary Cossack Gundam, rather damaged, and surrounded by snow, and many skeletons... After working through some of the battered and damaged electronic systems, Flash managed to get Cossack operational... It worked--Only just, though. After 3 years of redesigning, rebuilding and revamping, Cossack Gundam was rebuilt, and totally operational. Little does Flash know what the fate of himself, and Cossack Gundam has in store for them, and the rest of the earth...
Description: Medium length, spikey grey hair, pulled back in a spikey ponytail. wears a red bandanna, and his hair spikes up over the top. Wears a black tanktop shirt, black pants, black combat boots, covered by an old grey Soviet military jacket. Sometimes wears fingerless gloves. Also, his right eye is blue, yet his left eye is a startling red..
Homeland: Neo-Leningrad, Russia

Gundam Name: Cossack
Model Number: SVTMS01
Description: See picture.
Armament: Also on picture.
System: XT1 (Xero Trace One-A combination of both Zero and Mobile Trace systems.. Very good in battle, but very stressful on most pilots...)

Attack---------- 200
Defence-------- 200
Close-Range-- 200
Long-Range--- 200
Speed---------- 200
---------------------------------

Let's begin... Oh, and this post verges on 10000 characters! My longest post ever! Yay for me!! ..I mean, uhh, yeah, sign up..

[i]As the Mobile Dolls retracted back into their steel shells, presurving fuel, a mighty beast of a suit remained in the backround. It's demonic presense completed the dreary scene. It's devilish wings stood at a pause, the arms crossed, legs hanging down. It looked straight from the depths of Hell itself.

Inside the cockpit, the pilot sat in the same position: arms crossed, head down, eyes closed. Slowly reaching for a switch, this errie, young man contacted one of the carrier's controllers.[/i]

????: Listen, I want you guys to go nice and slow. And don't let anything stop our mission. Understood? The Fallen Angels won't like it if this is a crash and burn. Plus, I don't think they will like to deliver that letter to your next of kin, if you catch my drift...
Controller: Ye-Ye-Ye-Yessir, Sergeant sir!
????: Cut the crap..
Controller: YESSIR! No disturbances!

[i]Smirking madly, the pilot turned off the comm. with a buzz. The soft humming of the Gundam around him made the pilot sleepy.[/i]

????: BlackWing, keep a medium pace, in the general rear of the fleet.

[i]Splurting off a series of confirming beeps, BlackWing complied with it's orders. Circling tightly, it maintained a steady, constant rocketting in the front of the back of the fleet.

The pilot fell asleep, not moving at all. Dreaming of his march upon the blue planet which has spawned the most fearsome duo ever: BlackWing and Neil..[/i]
---~~~---~~~---~~~---
[b]Name:[/b] Neil Vedaria

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Height:[/b] 6' 4"

[b]Weight:[/b] 215lbs

[b]Bio/History:[/b] As a child, Neil grew up with strict military surroundings, was raised in space, and was taught respect by being placed in a burlap bag and beaten with a rake until his assaulter couldn't lift his arms anymore. To put it simply, he's not a nice guy.

When he was 13, he went medieval on his assaulter-his own father. Grabbing a large pipe, he released a lifetime of anger, rage, and insanity upon his dad's face. After a quick re-wiring, Neil fled into space in a transport vehicle, to watch as he pressed a single red button, on a single, black remote control. In a flash, his past disappeared, the colony RTV-X90 detonating into slag.

Three months later, he arrived on Earth. Following a group of archeologists, he found an underground chamber in the dead of the night. What he discovered there would strike fear in every human to hear its name: BlackWing. His Gundam. All his training, his hardening(All yall, shut up..), all of his pain, was worth it. The only true good thing that his father had done for him.

Quickly using his training, Neil mastered the Zero Sensory Impulse system. Running the Gundam on his basic thoughts, muscle contractions, he became one of the greatest pilots in history. Not much else is known.

You'll find out more as we play the RPG.

[b]Description:[/b] Think USSJ Brolli's body, Vegito's hair, Brolli's earrings. A black and red Fila shirt, black workout shorts, naturally spiked hair, black tennis shoes, and a bad attitude to boot.

[b]Homeland:[/b] RTV-X90 Colony, past Jupiter

[b]Gundam Name:[/b] BlackWing

[b]Description:[/b] Think Epyon, only black. The wings arch out more, and aren't as banana-like. A combo of Deathsythe Hell Custom and Epyon. Duel Vulcan's on the shoulders. A few meters higher than the Epyon(Gee I wonder what my favorite Gundam from Wing is...:rolleyes: )

[b]Armament:[/b] Extended Beam Saber(Epyon), Buster Cannon with rapid cooling pack, Super-Heated Chain/Whip(Epyon)(Extendible), Duel Vulcan Cannons on the shoulders(Around five million rounds housed in clips under hull), Beam Gaff(Attachment), Cloaking Device(You'll see), and a small laser cannon attached at the hip which can be used in emergencies.

[b]System:[/b] ZSI-1: Zero Sensory Impulse(Operates on your mind's basic impulse; Runs off of your thoughts, and uses the 'Zero' concept of "Eliminating your fears and restrictions".) Neil can control this system expertly after using it for the last 5 years.

[b]Note:[/b] Anyone steals my system, I will get in BlackWing, hunt you down, and blow your a§§ away with the Buster Cannon, and then proceed to liquidate your house. :devil:

[b]Attack:[/b] 2,000
[b]Defense:[/b] 2,000
[b]Close-Range:[/b] 3,000
[b]Long-Range:[/b] 1,000
[b]Speed:[/b] 2,000

[b]Second Note:[/b] My stats are higher due to the fact that BlackWing is unstoppible! No, wait..... Ummmmmm....Oh yeah! My stats are higher because I am the bad guy, with more skillz and such.

Although BlackWing is an almost complete AI system with Sensory Impulse and stuff. Meaning it can sense your moves and more effectivly block/evade. *cough* THE EGOTISTICAL ONE STRIKES AGAIN!*cough, cough*

[color=crimson]Name: Ken

Height: 6'9

Weight: Who cares.

Bio/History: He doesnt remember, all he knows is that he is from a far away place, far away from earth, and he has a strange Mobile Suit like Machine that he pilots.

Descrption: Large Muscles from working on his 'Mobile Suit', silver hair, black shirt, large blue jeans, and large steel toed boots, size 24 or so.

Homeland: Unknown, Ken says 'A far away place....'

Mobile Suit or Whatever it is that he has's name: Sevendust

Description: Unlike any other mobile suit ever seen, it has 4 mechanical legs, that hover over the earth at a quick pace. The four legs meet and a large main chassis rises up, with two boosters on the back. A large missle launcher is on the right side, with some sort of a radar on the left. Dual Grenade Launchers are the arms. Iti s colored Silver, all over the body of the Mech.

Armament: Dual Grenade Launchers that Fire Rounds of Highly Explosive Grenade, that within empact distroy a large radius of the area. Alon with a missle launcher, that upon launch, the missle bursts into 7 large missles, attacking swiftly.

Systems on the Mech: Are entirely Unique, and Ken doesnt say what all he has inside it. It seems to be a highly advanced Locking system, with a range that is undiclosed. It has 12 lcoks max is all that Ken says....[/color]

Name: Jason Hunter
Height: 5'11
Weight: 146 lbs
Bio/History: I will get back on that
Description: I will get back on that
Homeland: I will get back on that

Gundam Name: Daemon
Model Number (optional): ???
Description: I will get back on that
Armament (standard weapons):
System: I will get back on that

Attack ----------- 120
Defense ----------- 280
close range ------- 100
long range -------- 120
speed ------- 380

>>>>>>>>>>>>> I don't have time as of Now

Name: Adrien "Outlaw" Wood
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 162
Bio/History: A well know pirate, considered to be the most dangerous man alive because of his blatent disreganrd for the safety of others. However, to those that know him, he is a very kind sole, and more of a modern Robin Hood than a pirate.
Description: While in his MS, where he is most of the time, he wheres a black space pilots suit. He has long black hair ans a very strong build. He also has a patch over his left eye, adding to his pirate like image.
Homeland: Undisclosed

Gundam Name: Nightengale
Description: Identical to the origonal Nightengale, only black instead of red.
Armament (standard weapons): Mega Cannon, two Beam sabers, 6 sheild discs, dual vulcan cannons.
System: Lock, reaction time a little less than Zero, but accuracy greatly increased.

Attack -- 150
Defence -- 250
Close-Range -- 150
Long-Range -- 300
Speed--150

Name: Bryan
Height:5'3
Wight:115
Bio:Just a normal kid. But one day he was drawn to a spot...and began to dig...he eventually found all the parts to a Gundam....He took it upon himself to re-build and upgrade it..for some reason he knew he would have to use it...His nickname is Lalaith Hwesta
Appearance:Wheres a suit not un-like Duos...He always wheres his black cap...
Discription: He acts his age most of the time (immature) But is very mature when he is fights, he is always level headed and can make decisions it tight spots...For the past 3 years all he has done is work on his Gundam
Homeland: USA

Gundam Name: Aeglos (snow thorn)
Gundam Appearance: It is mostly white but has red flares around its body
Armament: (standard weapons)Energy sword X2, Twin Shoulder MOunted Vulcan Cannons..Chest Missle Packs....(Mainly uses Cannons and swords) One shield on arm
System: Jaguar, Relys on his system for speed and agility, accuracy is not much of an issue, armor is light

Attack: 100
Armor: 100
Close Range: 350
Long Range: 50
Speed: 400

Name: Neo
Height: 6,1
Weight: 65kg
Bio/History: Neo was raised as an orphen, he had knowladge of the mobile suits and gundams, yet he never knew how. He beileves that he is a Gundam pilot re-incarnated, and has somehow kept the knowlege. He was sent to an orphanage and was treated for mental illness. They kept him locked in a room for many many years untill one day. One day he had made up his mind, he was breaking out. He knew how to do it, and where to go next, he was going to Alpha-Zero 445.... Or.... what was left of it. In it's time Alpha-Zero 445 was a Gundam base, so if he could get there he would be safe, and surely enough.... he did. When Neo arrived he found something, something he had seen in his mind before, something legendary... a Gundam. Nexus, the Gundam in production for battle, they gundam to rule all gundams. It was know to many people that both the russians and the americans were building Legendary 'Master Gundams' But no-one has ever seen one. But it was known to no-one that such a little insignifigant country was building one, such a little country as New Zealand. The americans had been funding their program for many years, with billions upon billions of dollars going into the progect, to build the master gundam.
Description: Mid height, Army boots, Tundra army cargo pants, Green jacket, Gloves.
Homeland: New Zealand

Gundam Name: Nexus
Model Number : NZ00001
Description: (See picture)
Armament:
divider (13 beam guns) x1
homing missles x10
Power Misiles x10
double gatling gun x1
chest revolver x2
micro missles x52
beam sword x2
All standerd Kicks and punches. Detachable & retractable Arms.
System: Mobile trace system

Attack---------- 200
Defence-------- 200
Close-Range-- 200
Long-Range--- 200
Speed---------- 200

[COLOR=TEAL]Coulda swore I posted in here but meh
--------------------------------------------------------
Name: Li Tokugawa
Height: 6'2
Weight: 56kg
Bio: Was born on colony Delta Q in space. His father worked for a reputable company called Kabai Corp. Since Li was very interested in his fathers work on robotics and went to the lab with him often enough, one day though when he was 14 and working as a lab assistant he came across a small very damages file from about 75 years when the company was first set up. Li went with his father to where they file said contained a machine. Upon reaching the site they found an old very run down lab but most importantly a gundam but it was electronicly and physically wrecked. His father and him stayed cleared out the lab and began repairing the gundam slowly but surely the got most of its systems up and running and decided to call it Death-Strike
Gundam. However soon the company found out about the gundam and had his father murdered. In a pure fit of rage Li piloted Death-Strike and destroyed every trace of Kabai Corp.
Description: Black hair icy cold blue eyes wears desert combats with balck boots and arnies sunglasses from Terminator II.
Homeland: Colony Delta Q

Gundam Name: Death-Strike
Model Number: NX190875
Description: Looks like Sandrock without shoulder pads and the heads spikes but it's gold and teal colored it's actualy built on the ruins of Sand Rock (why not)
Armament: dual beam sword like Sand Rock and a similar shield also has a rail gun cannon attached to his left arm with two rocket launchers firing multiple stinger missles attached on his back.
System: XT1 also

Attack: 180
Defence: 210
Close Range: 175
Long Range: 225
Speed: 210[/color]

Guest Pyromaniac
Whoo. Im not sure if i should even sign up; seems thers allredy a lot of ppl. But if i can, id like to join:

Name: Burn Gliffis
Height: 6''0
Weight: I dunno.
Appearance: Hair exactly like SS1 Trunks, but all red and streaked with orange. Rippped black shirt with flame designs. Has a large silver chain wound around waist.
Bio: Burn was raised on the Earth, in a particularly ugly spot, in the middle of Texas. His mother died shortly after his birth, so he had to live with his father. Fortunatly, his father was a top-rate mechanic, and specialized in designing mobile suits. One day, a surprise came about when a nornal meteor shower revealed a pod. Upon finding it (and about 16 hours), Burns father was able to decipher the code and open it. Inside was a totally thrashed mobile suit, but different from all the others Burn had ever seen. After much deliberation Burn convinced his father to help him restore it. They made a few modifications, added some weapons, about 5,000 buckets of paint, and Firestorm was born. But on his first test flight of it, the original creators of the suit followed its trace to earth. When his father was questioned, he didnt reveal anything, and was brutally murdered. Now Burn spends his life pursuing them, trying to find his fathers killers.
Homeland: Texas, USA

Gundam Name: Firestorm
Description: Looks sorta like Deathsyche,l except for its all red and orange. It also has flame designs on hands, chest, legs, and wings.
Armament: Large double bladed axe, with its blade made of Gundanium. Shield generator on its chest allows it to disperse flames and eletricity around its body, which shorts out some standard level lazer blasts. Twin vulcan cannons on shoulders, large laser cannon on chest, above sheild generator. Huge flame throwers on inside palms of hands.
System: No idea

Attack: 200
Defense: 200
Close Range: 300
Long Range: 100
Speed: 200

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Now all we need is Warlock........... I'll make sure to AIM him, Flashy. Then we can start...... Bah.. So bored.... Need......fighting......Need....chaos........need destrucion...:drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Seriously, lets get this party started.

I know it's a tiny bit late, but I know Flash will accept me signing up...

Name: Simply known as [B]Warlock[/B]
Height: 5'11"
Weight: Ever-changing
Bio/History: Warlock's history is clouded and mysterious, and even hardly knows anything about it. His first memories where of him waking up in a large underground hanger, rubble all around him. After getting over the rubble, he saw a massive gundam. Long story short, he found out how to use the gundam, found a way out, and has been living as a mercenary ever since...
Description: Average width, spiky black hair, simple black shirt and pants, black boots, black jacket, and one scar over his left eye.
Homeland: Unknown

Gundam Name: Hyperion
Model Number (optional): HW001
Description: 20m tall, completely black, built slightly like Flash's Cossack Gundam (I've got serious WB thinking on how my gundam should look like...)
Armament (standard weapons): Missile Launchers x4, High Powered Rail Guns x2, Concentrated Particle Beam x1, Energy Sword x1
System: Um...err...No idea...

Attack: 200
Defence: 200
Close-Range: 200
Long-Range: 200
Speed: 200

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I knew you couldn't resist signing up, Warlock.. My RPGs are the own.. ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

For once Flash, you're right. I mean...the chocalate taste...that delicious taste...beautiful looking...*drool*...Um, sorry. What were we talking about again? I just started thinking about a chocalate cake I like...*drools*...