Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 Anyone of you that are Japanese are sooooooooo cooolllll!!!:D :cool: I love you!!! Anyway, I didn't get toatlly in my heritage in detail, but here goes. Ok, my mom is from Brazil, and her side of the family is Brazilin and Italin. Some of them were native indians from the Amazon there in Brazil! My dad's side is quite complictated. Ok, there's German (lots of it!), and Irish and i guess it isn't that complicated, so never mind. My mom once told me that she might've been dropped onher parent's doorstep by some Japanese person, because she looks exactly like one. ANd when she told me that, I told people that I was part Japanese! But I still don't know if it's toatlly true, but I like to beleive that it is cuz I think the Japanese are the most intersting people out there. I'm best friends with everyone one that I meet! I even know some of the language.... Well, there ya go, my heritage and love for the Japanese. Sometimes, my dad wonders if I'm really Japanese with my obsession and all, and for some reason, I'm attracterd to almost every Japanese guy I meet!:blush:
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 [color=indigo] I'm one hundred percent American!!! My bloodline runs throughout most of the known world, I am such a mut that it is unbelievable, so I think I'll just claim my heritage as being true Americana.[/color]
Nimrod Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 Let me see. I'm German & Polish witha bunch of other little things in there.
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 oh i found out now i'm asian and spanish cool ain't it. alot of my friends r part indian.
Sephiroth Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 lets see, I'm 50% iraqi, and 50% kurdish, yup, iraqi, saddam hussein, chemical weaponry, yadda yadda, you get the picture.... though I assure you, I'm not like most typical iraqi's, though most of you could probably tell that by now :cross:
velvet paws Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 well my mum and dad were both born in England....but their parents (or grandparents..I'm not too sure) on one side at least...where from somewhere like germany or something...I don't know...not england anyway....:confused: hmmm..heh..good question...
gouf Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]Well, I am Irish, and Native American, GO CHEROKEE!!!! That means i can drink like bastard, and smoke like a ***** [/B][/QUOTE] no you can't, i am cherokee. and 1/4 greek sept that i no latian and not greek tibus gratious ago= thank you veary much (i think)
Axel--Ignition Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 I am Cherokee and Suiox. I am also english, Indian, chinese, and 87% irish and I can spell!
(<AA>) Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]lets see, I'm 50% iraqi, and 50% kurdish, yup, iraqi, saddam hussein, chemical weaponry, yadda yadda, you get the picture.... though I assure you, I'm not like most typical iraqi's, though most of you could probably tell that by now :cross: [/B][/QUOTE] Oh yeah,I remember that!You said that in the last Heratige post thing(I thought I was the only one here that could talk arabic and you came along and burst my bubble ^_^; ) Ok lets just say I'm african.Pure african.Earitrian to be exact.Ahhh,you don't get it do you?Never mind.I'm african(Like I said)But I live in saudi arabia.
Queen Asuka Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson]Well, my Nanna is Scottish born and raised, met my pop while he was in the airforce. Moved to America, had my mom. My Pop has a bunch of weirdo Indians on his side (no offense to any Indians...). Then I have no clue about my dad. I think it's all America white folks around where we come from. So yeah. That's not very interesting though.[/size][/color]
blbsrrules Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 Me...I'm 75% Taiwanese and 25% Japanese... :) :D :)
Angelus_Necare Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 I am a meat popsicle!...........*everyone stares as she declairs her proud race*.......
(<AA>) Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i] [B]I am a meat popsicle!...........*everyone stares as she declairs her proud race*....... [/B][/QUOTE] :therock: ... One word:Psycho Therapy.
Spikey Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 Well my grate-grandma and great-grandpa are from germany, and I think i am half indian. Oh yeah i am also American.
Ryan Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson] Well, if you have seen my pic I look hispanic. That is because I am lol. I am also Indian and Spaniard. That is all I know so far. I still need to talk to my grandparents because I have family that goes all the way back to the 1500s and possibly 1400s that I found out at that place in Salt Lake.[/size][/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 Man, where all the Flips at??? Yup. I'm a full blooded Filipino.
amibasuki Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 I'm part Danish, English, and American. yup, that's about it. found out through this big geneology (sp?) book that's been handed down for a good while.
KawaiiSakura Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 I am..Irish, Scotch, Dutch, German, norweign (sp?), and Mexican I am 50% mexican ^ ^' :D
tetsuo Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 i am a mostly hispanic, not just mexican, my father's grand father was irish and my grand-father was spanish and a little irish. i dont give percentages because there is no exact way of knowing where your genes are going to come from unless youre a geneologist and have all the technical equipment and so forth. now my dad's mother is totally mexican through and through. then my father was born in mexico and thats how my dad is made. my mommy is completely mexican her family has always insisted that they marry within their culture and race. they were very traditional, you know what i mean. well my mommy was born here in the great state of Texas and she never left the city. skip a few years, like the year my dad left mexico and came to texas when he was about thirteen to the year my parents met when they were in highschool. my mom stuck to her families tradition of keeping within the culture because most of texas was made up of hispanics anyways. then they got married and three years later i popped out. thats my heritage or the cliffs notes of my family.:flaming: :devil: :demon:
Vegitto4 Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KawaiiSakura [/i] [B]I am..Irish, Scotch, Dutch, German, norweign (sp?), and Mexican I am 50% mexican ^ ^' :D [/B][/QUOTE] WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! Go irish!! oops, i just had tp put that. :wigout:
Dan L Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 I'm 1/2 english, 1/4 irish, and 1/4 welsh... apparently. :)
asar Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]I am a Scottsman 1st, and an American 2nd. And I share the last name of quite possibly the most famous Irishman to the moviegoing populous of the world, William Wallace of Braveheart. [/B][/QUOTE] You may be interested to know that i have a relative by the name of William Wallace, as a matter of fact, he was THE william Wallace.....no, no, i'm blatantly lying to you. Shame on me! As for my heritage, well, i'm part itlaina, part english, part irish and part scottish, oh yeah, and part brazilian too! Quite an eclectic bunch, wouldn't you say!
Roxie Faye Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 Well, I live in America. i'm half Chinese on my dad's side and my mom is irish, german, dutch, and french. I think i'm missing something.......... I look nothing like my mom at all. I have brown eyes and brown hair and I look very asian. She has hazel eyes and red hair. I look a lot like my dad.
Andrew Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 As far as I know I'm 1/4 English (I'm not offending anyone but I just don't like the english) and 3/4 welsh. I don't speak much welsh. Quite frankly I hate the welsh and the English........... figures.
Yoda Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 100% Welsh baby, and damn proud of it!!! Except for the stinking language they make us learn......... damn them..... damn them to hell!!!............ o_O'''. Yeah....... well like I said.... 100% Welsh, hate 99% of English people (call me prejudice if you like, but it's in my blood to hate them...... there are a few exceptions of course Like Shadow Gohan, DBZman, Seph). Normally I would now make a taunt about how we are going to crush England in rugby...... but that's never going to happen...... I mean, England are in top form, and Wales........... aren't to say the least.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now