OtakuBoards

Gundam: Revolution

Flash

*As the Coronel greeted the piltos that had arleady arrived, a blast door opens at the far end of the hanger. A tall, shaggy man with an eye patch walk in with his hands on his head. 6 armed guards walk in behind him, their guns pointed at his back.*

Guard 1 - Coronel, this man says hes here to see you.

Coronel - :smirk: thats correct.

Guard 2 - :eek: But sir, do you realize who this is? Hes the most wanted pirate this side of the sun!

Coronel - I realize that. But he will be working with me now. Leave.

*The guards leave, very suprised. Outlaw lowers his hands with a grin.*

Outlaw - Thanks man. So, whats this all about?

(Sorry, i'm a little late :-P)

*Neo's... 'house'*

[i] Neo is sitting in a dark room, with no lights, and no windows. It is a concrete room in the middle of a forest, Neo Believes it was used during WW3 or 4. But he is not sure. At least to him it is some shelter. After escaping from the institute, neo has had a good life. He has been free to do what he wants, eat what he wants and work on what ever he wants. Most importantly Nexus, his prized work. When he found it, it was simply a Body with legs, No arms, no head, no weapons or components. But for the last 4 1/2 years Neo has been working on it, in secret. For no-one else even knows what a Gundam is. He has assembled it fully, by himself, a head, arms, weapons and he is finishing the components currently. It has been a long and gruelling process for one man, but luckily there has been someone else there with him, someone in his head. Guiding him, telling him what to do. Neo Does not know the name of this person, but he believes this person is why he knows about Gundam. For Neo is a normal boy, apart from the fact he has the skills of a Gundam pilot of the past...

Neo gets up from the table and heads towards the facility where he found Nexus. He walks through the forest for about 30 minutes until he comes to huge Chrome, Titanium, doors. He punches in a security code subconsciously and they slowly open. revealing an array of instruments and machines. These were the instruments Neo used to finish the construction of Nexus. They were all here. like they were waiting for him, somehow... Neo walks up a few levels in the giant room, In the middle of the room is a Gundam, a huge machine, almost like a human. Neo walks to the back of the Gundam, and opens a large panel, revealing an array of components. He Goes to a table and gets the last piece, the Evo - 6799E3, the component that will allow Nexus to evolve, and become stronger as time goes on. Something that all the Master Gundams have, something that sets them apart from the others. Neo carefully places the par inside, hooks it up, and shuts the panels door. He goes up to the top level to the main computer. The computer is hooked up to the Gundam with several cables. Neo punches in some buttons and begins to run a diagnostic.... [/i]

Computer: Weapons... Online, Systems..... Online, Components.... Online, Gundam.... Online. Gundam, is ready"
Neo: Well, time to roll"

[i]Neo walks along a long catwalk towards the cockpit of Nexus, He opens the hatch and steps inside. He takes a seat in the control chair and hooks himself up to Nexus[/i]

Nexus: Welcome Neo
Neo: Nexus, i am your creator and pilot
Nexus: I am well aware of that sir
Neo: Good, then let us get started...

[i]Neo Pushes down on the throttle and Nexus slowly begins to rise, breaking of the cables and wiring, Neo turns Nexus Around and flies up towards the sky, darting in and out of mountains[/i]

Neo: Handles like a beaut
Nexus: My systems are superior
Neo: Yes maybe, but times have changed, times have changed...
*Beep Beep*
Nexus: I have a message Sir
Neo: What a message? Who knows about this Gundam?
Nexus: There are only two sir, you, and... the master colonel
Neo: Hmm.. Well display it then...

Colonel: This message is being delivered to ALL Gundam pilots. A critical situation is afoot. We urge all of you with Gundam to proceed to the Neutral zone's Space HQ, with your Gundams, of course. This is no joke. For the sake of humanity, please, come quickly.

Neo: Well i guess that's our que

[i]Neo sets up the auto pilot and heads for Neutral zone's HQ....[/i]

[B]Space HQ, Neutral Zone.
11:21am[/B]

[I]Colonel walks back and forth, awaiting the last of the Gundam pilots to arrive... He looks at his watch, shakes his head, and decides to begin the briefing anyway.. Meanwhile, in the hangar, two Gundams land, at nearly the same time... The two pilots get out, and both run for the hangar door... One presses the button on the panel, and the door slides open... He turns to the pilot next to him, and speaks..[/I]

Flash: You pilot too?

Warlock: Yeah.

Flash: *extends hand* Name's Flash.

Warlock: *shakes Flash's hand* They call me Warlock.

[I]Flash and Warlock continue through the doorway, and towards Colonel's office... After passing through many lobbies, and walking down countless corridoors, they arrive in Colonel's office, where Colonel and many other Gundam pilots are waiting... They walk in, and stand towards the middle of the room..[/I]

Flash: Sorry we're late..

Warlock: Yeah, sorry.

Colonel: No time for apologies. Look here..

[I]Colonel presses a small green button on his desk, which makes a holographic image of Earth flicker into view... The hologram then fades in a few hundred Transport Cruisers still orbiting around earth, and some Warships that had already begun their descent onto the surface... Colonel then brought up the image of a massive world map on his huge monitor... He pointed to an area highlighted by a large circle... He then began to talk to the group of pilots...[/I]

Colonel: Less than 20 minutes ago, these Warships began the descent onto Earth's surface. They are all loaded with new types of Mobile Dolls, types we've never even heard of before...

Outlaw: You're kidding me. This is all about Mobile dolls?

Flash: He's right. *smirk* I alone could take out any number of Mobile dolls.

Colonel: No, you don't understand! There's no time for your cockyness, so shut up and listen! These mobile dolls are VERY powerful! And they have a Gundam leading them... a very, very strong Gundam, with a pilot so skilled at battle... I fear he may very well be stronger than any of the Mobile suits... Listen, there is no more time for explanation! Just get your Gundams, meet at the landing point, and destroy those Mobile dolls! We will send as much backup as possible... But for now.. Good luck, pilots...

every one is leaving me out
------------------------------------

Steven finily saw Space HQ, Neutral Zone and programed his gundam for the proper landing.

Steven:I finily got that bug out of the computer at least I found it before it got worse.

After landing Steven was greted by a man in a milatary uniform

Colonel: your late.

Stevn sory about that I had some problums.

Colonel: folow me and I will bref you on the situation.

*HQ Hanger*

Flash: Ok lets get going
Warlock: Yeah, Pshhh! Mobile dolls....
Flash: Yeah, Yeah. but i trust the colonel
Warlock: Me too...

[i]Just as Flash and warlock are getting into their Gundams, they see something coming in, it's a Gundam. About the same size as Warlock's and Flash's[/i]

Flash: Now who could that be...?

[i]The gundam touches down inbetween Flash's and Warlock's and they see 'Nexus' writtin on the side. The cock pit door opens and out steps a man about the same build and height as Flash. He climbs down the ladder and walk over to Warlock & Flash[/i]

Neo: Hey guys, Gundam pilots?
Warlock & Flash: Yeah... and who are you?
Neo: A fellow pilot, so i was called in here, what's the situation?
Warlock: Well... Less than 20 minutes ago, these Warships began the descent onto Earth's surface. They are all loaded with new types of Mobile Dolls, types we've never even heard of before. Now it's up to me & any other Gundam Pilots to find out what's going on.
Neo: Mobile dolls, what i could take them out with a single punch each.
Flash: Yes, we know. But... these are a New Type of mobile dolls, a much stronger type... and they have a Gundam with them.
Neo: Oh i see, well i guess we should get going then.
Warlock: Yeah

[i]The three pilots climb up the ladders and into the cockpits of their gundams, then in perfict unisin, the gundam's eyes light up. They raise from the ground and fly off into space. Heading towards earth.[/i]

[I]As the Gundams prepare the descent to Earth, Warlock turned on some high-adrenaline music, and turned the volume down, so he could only just hear the music.[/I]

Warlock: "Time to kick as* and chew bubblegum. And we're all out of gum..."

Flash: [I]"Amen."[/I]

[I]Hyperion began to crash through the atomsphere, the heat only slightly scratching it. Slowly, the Gundams cleared the the top layer of atomsphere, and began to descent through the clouds.[/I]

Warlock: "Almost party time..."

*Outlaw heads out the door he came through.*

Coronel - What! Outlaw, where are you going?

Outlaw - To get my Gundam.

*Outlaw walks down the hallway and finds a black tube broken through the hall's wall. He walks into the tube, which retracts into his suit, located on the outside of the space station. The tube leaves a cielent to make sure the insides of the station don't get sucked out into space. He powers up the Nightnegale and heads after Warlock, Flash, and Neo.*

Outlaw - :smirk: Man, this is gonna be fun. Hopefully I can snag some suits somewhat intact and make a profit from them.

*Outlaw switches on the overdrive and flys after the other suits, catching up with them alarmingly fast.*

*Earth's Orbit*

[i]Hyperion, Cossack & Nexus start to approach earths orbit, The Gundams all line up and begin to glow red as they shoot through the atmosphere. They penetrate the high clouds and come flying in low over the Atlantic ocean[/i]

(Radio conversation)

Neo: You there Flash... Warlock?
Flash: Yeah...
Warlock: Ah ha...
Neo: I have a strategic map of the battle field here. There are mountains on the east side, and a town on the south west side. So try and stay away from the town, but you can use the mountains for cover from enemy forces. My logistics show there are 46 mobile dolls landed so far. But i am afraid of something else, i have detected a Gundam in the upper atmosphere, it's hostile.
Warlock: We can take him, three on one.
Flash: Yeah, that?s what i though. But check out these specs.

[i]Flash transfers a file to warlock containing information on the Gundam they have detected, BlackWing.[/i]

Warlock: Oh, i see....
Neo: Yes so, we will concentrate on the mobile dolls until then, and worry about whatever else comes later.
Flash: Ok. From what i can see, i will come in from the south, while Neo will come flank me on my east side, and warlock, you will come in from the west. We should get the advantage of surprise.
Neo: Ok sounds good
Warlock:Well... Here we go

[i]Flash overboosts strait ahead, while warlock and Flash break off and head Eats & west to Flank him. they all approach the battle field[/i]

Neo: Lets roll....

Bryan: *watches as the three gundams approach there enemies* Gawd...everyone has to forget the small dude!! *sees that they started the battle...*looks over and sees the Blackwing just sitting there....* Hm...either he is stupid...or....HE IS CHARGING UP HIS HUGE AS GUN!! *shoots one rocket from his pack knocking blackwing just enough that he misses the group completely* Whew...

Blackwing: [I]slowly turns around and stares dead at Aeglos and Bryan[/I]

Bryan: *gulps* I'm screwed...*turns on his Jaguar system* Well lets get ready to rumble Aeglos!! *charges at Blackwing*

(Kevin, who has been watching from undercloak in the distance, sees that the battle has begun)

Kevin: (uncloaks his gundam) I'll take the dolls!

(The claws and elbow extentions protrude and glow with blue thermal heat as he makes a mad dash at the mobile dolls)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Bryan: *watches as the three Gundams approach there enemies* Gawd...everyone has to forget the small dude!! *sees that they started the battle...*looks over and sees the Blackwing just sitting there....* Hm...either he is stupid...or....HE IS CHARGING UP HIS HUGE AS GUN!! *shoots one rocket from his pack knocking blackwing just enough that he misses the group completely* Whew...

Blackwing: slowly turns around and stares dead at Aeglos and Bryan

Bryan: *gulps* I'm screwed...*turns on his Jaguar system* Well lets get ready to rumble Aeglos!! *charges at Blackwing*[/B][/QUOTE]

This is a message directly from Flash.

Flash, and i, would like it if you would stop posting such insolent messages, such as, and i quote "Hm...either he is stupid...or....HE IS CHARGING UP HIS HUGE AS GUN!". That has to be one of the stupidest story lines have seen in all my time RPGing.

Now... you may notice that in this RPG there are stats. SO, People cannot just go and cheezewizz. There is some type of power indication, and limitation. Now, people who ignore this, like Outlaw, just look stupid when they say things like "Outlaw switches on the overdrive and flies after the other suits, catching up with them alarmingly fast" When in fact, our speed is '200' when yours is only '150' (As chosen by you) So to make this a fair Rpg you must at least take [i]some[/i] notice of the stats.

Flash, and i, would like it if you took some notice of who is superior, like BlackWing, and who is inferior, like Bryan, Outlaw, Flash, warlock and me. At this point in time, that's what going on. That's who is the most powerful. You guys Outlaw & Bryan, should make up your own plot if your not being included in someone else?s. Not go and mess up their plot like with the whole Blackwing thing.

Sorry to sound really mean, but you guys should go and train, or battle each other, or do whatever. Just do something to get some power, then you may be a little match for BlackWing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: BlackWing, is still in the atmosphere, and everything is like it was before.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*On the battle field*

[i]Neo rounds the corner in Nexus and begins to head for the mobile dolls. He sees Hyperion directly in front of him, doing the same, He looks to his left and sees Cossack advancing fast, weapons at the ready.[/i]

(Radio)

Flash: Ok fella's Lets do this...
Neo: Amen
Warlock: Let's rumble

[i] Flash shoots into the air and flies up high right in front of the mobile dolls, while Hyperion & Nexus both attack from the sides.

Nexus Lands and blasts along the ground towards a group of 6 mobile dolls, he draws his beam swords and charges forward, slicing one of them in half. He turns and faces the other which all at once open rocket packs and take aim. Neo Blasts forward and takes a swipe, but it's to late, he is hit by five rockets and propelled backwards and into the mountain, making a huge indent in it.[/i]

Neo: Whoa, they [i]are[/i] strong!

[i]Neo jumps up and flies at the mobile dolls, again. He shoots of his right arm and takes out one of them, then he flips backwards on top of one, and impales it through the head with his beam sword. He turns towards the remaining three, and blasts them into oblivion with his chest gattiling guns[i/]

Neo: Well, time go and see the rest of them.....

[I]Cossack draws its Hammer and Sickle, and lays waste to two Mobile dolls... The dolls look similar to the ancient Tallgeese suit, minus the head fin thing, and more sinister looking... Flash knew this all too well, as he had studied many of the files in the old Leningrad base, and had learnt much about the Mobile suits used before the Cataclysm... The first Mobile Doll is cut in half by the Beam sickle, right along the join between upper and lower torso... The second one is hit right in the head by Cossack's superheated hammer, which propells violently into its faceplate, shattering the metal, and leaving the doll useless... Flash then spins around, only to be shot with the Doll's doberguns... Cossack hits the ground, hard...[/I]

Flash: Damn, these things are powerful! I hope we can hold them off for now..

[I]Cossack regains its composure, and leaps back into battle..[/I]

[i] Cossack is engaged in a battle with 5 Mobile dolls, and is having difficulty; the dolls have got him on the ropes. Cossack swings and one of the dolls, cutting of his right arm, then hits one with his hammer, throwing the doll backwards, and disabling it. But the dolls are re-grouping and are about to attack. When suddenly flash sees something coming down the hill...[/i]

Flash: Oh no, not more... Where the hell are Nexus & Hyperion?
Neo: Right here buddy...

[i]Nexus comes screaming down the hill at a tremendous pace. He opens his chest cavity and fires two power missiles, they fly towards the group of dolls and destroy four of them, he runs at the rest of them (3) and fires an array of micro-missiles, they all hit, but don't do enough damage...[/i]

Neo: Oh no....
Flash: Eat this!!!

[i]Cossack charges at the group, and opens up on them with his Vulcan?s, tearing two of them to pieces. He then hurdles towards the last doll, but at the last minute pulls up and flies high, he aims a Cossack buster down and... BOOM..... Obliterates the lat doll[/i]

Neo: Well, that's all of them over here...
Flash: Yeah, but my sensors tell me there are two groups on the other side of that hill, one at 11:00 the other at 2:00.
Neo: Ok, i got the one at 2...
Flash: Catch you on the flip side...

[i]Cossack powers up and storms over the hill, he disappears out of sight, followed by a huge flash of light, and sounds of guns. Nexus levitates and hovers over to the other group of dolls, they don't notice him, so he backs away flies up a little higher, and goes in for a dive. Nexus comes speeding towards the group, it looks like he is going to crash, but at the last minute he deploys his Homing missiles, and pulls up 90 degrees. The missiles swoop in and hit two of the 4 dolls. Nexus turns around, opens his gatteling guns and goes in again.[/i]

Neo: Lets roll baby!

[I]Meanwhile, in a plain several miles away from Flash and Neo, Warlock was facing his own major problems... Hyperion swung it's energy beam sabre, cutting off one of the doll's heads, but giving the others dolls a chance to attack... He was shot several times by the doll's doberguns in the back, and Hyperion hit the dirt hard...[/I]

Computer: [i]Polaron power tubes leaking...[/i]

Warlock: Damnit...

[I]Hyperion got back up, and the cannon on his shoulder began powering up... With a flash of red, a beam of energy shot out of it, smashing into three of the doll's, destroying them in a ball of flames... Hyperion spun around, and was about to fire his rail guns when he was hit in the chest by one of the moblie dolls... The doll who had headbutted Hyperion was about to fire one of it's gun when Warlock's beam sabre slashed it right through the torso, destroying it... Hyperion floated there, scanning for any more dolls...[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

This is a message directly from Flash.

Flash, and i, would like it if you would stop posting such insolent messages, such as, and i quote "Hm...either he is stupid...or....HE IS CHARGING UP HIS HUGE AS GUN!". That has to be one of the stupidest story lines have seen in all my time RPGing.

Now... you may notice that in this RPG there are stats. SO, People cannot just go and cheezewizz. There is some type of power indication, and limitation. Now, people who ignore this, like Outlaw, just look stupid when they say things like "Outlaw switches on the overdrive and flies after the other suits, catching up with them alarmingly fast" When in fact, our speed is '200' when yours is only '150' (As chosen by you) So to make this a fair Rpg you must at least take [i]some[/i] notice of the stats.

Flash, and i, would like it if you took some notice of who is superior, like BlackWing, and who is inferior, like Bryan, Outlaw, Flash, warlock and me. At this point in time, that's what going on. That's who is the most powerful. You guys Outlaw & Bryan, should make up your own plot if your not being included in someone else?s. Not go and mess up their plot like with the whole Blackwing thing.

Sorry to sound really mean, but you guys should go and train, or battle each other, or do whatever. Just do something to get some power, then you may be a little match for BlackWing.

Note: BlackWing, is still in the atmosphere, and everything is like it was before.

*On the battle field*

[i]Neo rounds the corner in Nexus and begins to head for the mobile dolls. He sees Hyperion directly in front of him, doing the same, He looks to his left and sees Cossack advancing fast, weapons at the ready.[/i]

(Radio)

Flash: Ok fella's Lets do this...
Neo: Amen
Warlock: Let's rumble

[i] Flash shoots into the air and flies up high right in front of the mobile dolls, while Hyperion & Nexus both attack from the sides.

Nexus Lands and blasts along the ground towards a group of 6 mobile dolls, he draws his beam swords and charges forward, slicing one of them in half. He turns and faces the other which all at once open rocket packs and take aim. Neo Blasts forward and takes a swipe, but it's to late, he is hit by five rockets and propelled backwards and into the mountain, making a huge indent in it.[/i]

Neo: Whoa, they [i]are[/i] strong!

[i]Neo jumps up and flies at the mobile dolls, again. He shoots of his right arm and takes out one of them, then he flips backwards on top of one, and impales it through the head with his beam sword. He turns towards the remaining three, and blasts them into oblivion with his chest gattiling guns[i/]

Neo: Well, time go and see the rest of them..... [/B][/QUOTE]

One of two things....A) The message was sent to ALL pilots to intercept this course....And You Warlock and Flash have taken it all upon yourselves to be the heroes.......B) I don't really care I need to quit this RPG sorry (I know you 3 are probably happy) I don't have the time...*hence my ****** post* So I really don't wanna mess this up anymore...so erm..have fun..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]

One of two things....A) The message was sent to ALL pilots to intercept this course....And You Warlock and Flash have taken it all upon yourselves to be the heroes.......B) I don't really care I need to quit this RPG sorry (I know you 3 are probably happy) I don't have the time...*hence my ****** post* So I really don't wanna mess this up anymore...so erm..have fun.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, um, ok then. If that's how you feel, and you can't make up your own sufficient plot. See ya.

(I diddn't have a problem of you fighting along side us, but you could at least listen to other peoples posts, instead of compleatly contridicting it. EG, NeoC - "Blackwing is orbiting the planet biding his time, not getting involvd untill he wants to, untill they are weak" DuoGod - "Sees Blackwing standing on the land charging his REALLY BIG GUN"

Mist floats by, arms crossed showing signs of a fight but not being too bad off.

Kevin: guys, it looks like most of the dolls have left this area, but i'm getting a energy spike in the reading for that area.

(Mist points in the general direction)

Kevin: I think the other gundam wants to flex his muscles.

[i]The BlackWing's black exterior heated red, nearly ripping apart from the extreme heat of re-entry.

[b]-Several Minutes Later-[/b]

The huge dust mushroom flared out, billowing higer, higher, higher still into the sky. The BlackWing stood within it's mile deep crater, ascending into the air, looking around. Neil could have had a heart attack. His Dolls! GONE! WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS?!

Suddenly, the chain on his left arm glowed a venomious red. Inside the cockpit, two green orbs flew into Neil's eyes, giving them the same, constant glow. The ZSI-1 system had be activated.........[/i]
---------------
Time to rock and roll, yall.

[I]Flash spins Cossack around, and his eyes meet that of Blackwing... Flash feels a fear struck deep into his heart, with that menacing look... Flash draws Cossack's Hammer and Sickle, and faces Blackwing... He Radios Kevin, Neo, Warlock... anyone in the area...[/I]

Flash: Alright... I'm going into combat with Blackwing... Everyone, stay back... only Intervene if I start losing it...

[I]Flash switches on the classical music once more, and Cossack's thrusters flare up, and he speeds towards Blackwing... He switches the XT-1 system onto 'Total emersion', and takes total control over Cossack...[/I]

[i]Inside the cockpit, Neil sat, unmoving. His eyes and other extremities only slightly twitched, making the mental commands for the BlackWing. This was it. He was going to make them pay for doing that to his Dolls.

The BlackWing lurched forward, covering the few thousand meters to the Cossack in a mere instant, kicking up dirt everywhere. With a simple though, the whip slung out for the Cossack. Using evey ounce of his will power, Flash managed to avoid the heated chain--barely.

Firing the Vulcan Cannons mounted on the BlackWing's shoulders, Neil controlled his Gundam in a way that wasn't seen ever before--he made it strife. Coming in closed, he skimmed the Cossack's left shoulder, slightly burning the alloy. But this was a ploy. The BlackWing's right leg snapped upwards, nailing the Cossack right in the middle of it's back.

Flash once again caled on his ultimate will power, and brought the heated hammer down on the BlackWing's chest. But the BlackWing barely moved and inch. A tiny indention.

Flash pulled back again, realizing this fight was going to be very hard...[/i]