Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalblue]For those of you who do not like our new design, please remember that when entering your profile and going to "edit options", you can select a [i]different[/i] style.

You can choose either "Default" (the new style) or "4.0", which is basically the exact same as V3 but with the new buttons and such added.

We have included this option in an effort to please as many people as possible.

I hope everyone is enjoying OB4 so far. :)[/color]
Posted
yes, I found that by mistake while checking my profile earlier. I'm using the new one right now. It's not that I don't like the other one, I just also like this one. good work, james ;)
Posted
Well,I don't care about the versions much,the posts are whats interesting.


PS:MY SIGGY CAME TRUE!Quote
"I REACHED 100 POSTS!ADAMS GONNA CHANGE VERSIONS AGAIN!:bawl:


WOW!:eek:
Posted
Yuck. I've gotten so use to the Industrial setting so much already, the original vB scheme is ugly(Hey, let's face it, it wasn't too pretty to begin with..). Anyway, thanks for the reminder, James. :)
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Why would anyone want to change the look? It's awesome!!! I won't change it for sure!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...