Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i have written about 4 threads today, man i just keep comin out with them, i think that goku in gt when he has the blue shirt and yellow pants is cool, i also like the ssj4 outfit, the fur and hair make it look cool.bulma has some pretty sexy outfits too, lol!:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]Lets c here, the very best outfit is...The Great Saiyaman!!...got a problem wif dat? [/B][/QUOTE]

DITTO!!!!!!!!
I totally so agree!
Also I like Piccolo's. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]i dont have a problem with dat, its just that it looked cheezy with the helmet, but i have to admit the watch thing is cool. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yea, but i bet I could get every radio channel if I wanted!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]Chibi Trunks is mean when it comes to that outfit! He's all mentally dissing Gohan cause of that outfit! :D [/B][/QUOTE]
Wait go back, he was saying wat now? My costume? Behind my back?!?!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

yeah! ask you father...he'll tell ya everything! :D [/B][/QUOTE]
My dad is dead! thanx 4 bringing that up!!! *Starts 2 cry*
Posted
Piccolo's outfit is pretty spiffy, though the cape looks like it weighs about 30 pounds
I also like how mirai Trunks dresses
everybody else looks just about the same (except for Vegeta and Gohan's lovely Saiyaman outfit:D)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]vegita's saiya-jin armor is pretty cool I guess.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Oooooooo, armor. My favorite armor wud hav 2 b grandpa Bardocks, since armor is cloths. I think his cloths r awsome, especially that blood stained bandana or wateva u call it around his head.
Posted
[COLOR=coral]LoL.....I like the outfit Piccolo wore when he and Goku went to get their drivers licenses....heh heh...."Post Boy" j/k......But I do like Piccolo's normal outfit the best.....the cape and turban thingee.....[/COLOR] :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]I like Vegetas outfit... [/B][/QUOTE]
Vegeta has very many. Which saga do u lik best?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
Uhhh, y didn't u write anything? Y did u quote urself? [/B][/QUOTE]
it was an accident, i was tryin to post a pic and when i was i pressed ok and nothin was there
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]
it was an accident, i was tryin to post a pic and when i was i pressed ok and nothin was there [/B][/QUOTE]
Adam does not let u post pics, just attachments.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Just Gokou's normal martial arts jiggy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...