Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Heres who I think is cute..

I have to put down a new list-

1) Ryuichi Sakuma(Gravitation)
2) Kyo Souma(Fruits Basket)
3)Yuki Souma(Fruits Basket)
4)Vash(Trigun, he sparkles...)
5)Duo Maxwell(Gundam Wing)
6)Heero Yuy(Gundam Wing)
7)Quatre(Gundam Wing)
8)Parn(Record of Lodass Wars; Chronicles of a Heroic Knight)
9)Hatsuharu Souma(Fruits Basket)
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
cutest anime guy???
hmm

Inouva
Sanosuke
Chic
Yuhi
Kira
Aki
Zagato
Lantis
Eagle
Hojo
Wei Fei Lee
Kei
Shiro Amada
Harry McDougal
Kurama
Tasuki
Suboshi
Inu Yasha
Fluffy!!!!!
Nuriko
Miroku
man Maze
Naraku
Prince Van


um thats all i can think of off the top of my head
Posted
That's actually a hard question.

Himura Kenshin
Keichii(spellcheck)
Inu-Yasha
Sesshoumaru-sama
Ryouga
Yahiko
Kirin(Big Trouble in Nekonron China... it's a Ranma 1/2 OAV)
Mousse without glasses(lol)
Heero
Duo Maxwell

That's all I can think of at the moment.
Posted
TASUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!
and
Hotohori
Tokaki
Chichiri (w/out the mask:))
Amiboshi and Suboshi
Yue
Touya
Akito
Shinji
Toji
Kenshin
Spike
Gren
Vicious
Inu-Yasha
Miroku
Ryoga
Mousse
Eagle
Clef
Vash
Duo
Gourry
Zelgadis
(mirai) Trunks
Juunanagou (Android 17)
adult Gohan (w/out the glasses)

man, I know I'm leaving a bunch out! this should be enough though
Posted
Amiboshi!
Tasuki
Tamahome
Rubeus
Mamoru
Van
Folken
Orphen
Sanosuke
Trunks
Ken (weiss!)
Inu-yasha
Ranma
Touya
Shiro
Arc
Setsuna


Can't think of others right now......
Posted
I would say jacob but no-one knows who he is, mainly coz he's in my friends comics so...

duo
shinji
sano
kenshin
tai
vash (only seen downlaoded clips though :bawl: )
yue
eriol

um... can't think of anymore
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
oi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well im gonna say neways:

Rufus (FF7)
Vash
Zechs
Squall (FF8)
Mirai trunks
Ken Masters
Duo
Quatre


probably in that order.........
Posted
Hey I may be a guy but there are some cute guys in Anime I would like to list out.

Ryu (Street Fighter)
Ken Masters (Street Fighter)
Mirai Trunks
Kyo (King of Fighters)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I would say zechs, since he bears an uncanny resemblence to sephiroth.....with blond hair [/B][/QUOTE]

yea I'd have to agree with that one :D
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]Hmmmm.... Lemme see.... (These are in no order whatsoever)
Gendo :tasty::love::blush::D
Shinji
Toji
Kaji
Zagato
Lantis
Ferio
Quatre
Trieze
Char :D:cool:
Harry Mc Dougal *evil laugh*
Hotohori
Chichiri
Tasuki
Chiriko
Vegeta
The list could probably go on much further, but people staying awake would be good, so it won't... :angel: :devil: [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Well, there's alot of cute ones..

Vash of Trigun
Dead from Tekkaman Blade 2
Tamahome from FY
Kaworu from Eva
Ryouga of R1/2
Trunks (and Piro looks like him)
Amiboshi
Legolas
Karsh from Chrono Cross
Akito from Nadesico
Inu-Yasha from well yeah...
Heero from GW
I have no clue, it's hard to think of them in a list...and yeah I know [b]Legolas[/b] doesn't count as an anime guy, but oh well, I love him anyways.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Quatre's_gurl [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]
Harry Mc Dougal *evil laugh*
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

O.o;;;;;;;;

Ok, not my topic, but here goes.

Anime Guys/Players that I respect because they get all the chicks(Please note I live in a sheltered life..:bawl: )

Vegeta(He kills people, and still gets Bulma. Definatly anime)
Mirai Trunks(Gets his own mom to check him out. Lol!)
Gohan(He's brainy..Chicks like that.... I think..)
S'more people who I don't remember.
Ben Stein(hey, he's funny..:p)

Please note that I'm very drunk right now......:drunk:
Posted
Li(Card Captors). He's quiet cute. especially when he's near Sakura. I can't decide who i like better. Li or

Ken(digimon). He's really hot. I like that fact that he was evil. somehow that makes him even hotter.*tries to hide from ginny*

I think the Eli(Eriol)(CC) and Matt(Yamato)(digimon) are really cool characters. but not as hot as Ken and Li.*runs again*
Posted
[SIZE=1]I'm a guy.. but here are some anime characters that my friends drool over.

1) Li from Cardcaptors

2) Shiro Amada from 8th MS Team

3) Davis from Digimon

4) Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star

I wonder what girls see in Gene... he has those scars all over his body. Oh well, I'm not one to judge I guess...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I'm a guy.. but here are some anime characters that my friends drool over.

3) Davis from Digimon[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh. Tai! Me and my goggle boys... Oy...[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]*squee* Definatly my Kazu-boy from Digimon! Ooh...I want that hot-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]Oh, sorry, excuse me! *huggles Kazu plushie*[/COLOR] :love: :love:
Posted
I know I'm a guy and all but hey there are some great looking guys in the anime world.

Duo
Zell (FF8)
Hiro
Tidis (FFX)
Mirai trunks
Seifer (FF8)
and I know there are more but I can't think of them...Sorry. ;)
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Kazu is definatly the hottest. But he's mine, and I'm sorry, but he belongs to me. I'm going to go copywrite him now, good-bye! [/COLOR] :p
Posted
gohan
gohan
gohan
gohan
gohan
lol ithink u get the point also i like
future trunks
piccalo (tho he has no gender)
krillen (don't ask!):D :D :tasty: :love: :tasty: :love:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...