Kain Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 Do you watch the Olympics?If you do what do you watch?Figure Skating,Snowboarding,Luge Racing,Speed Skating,etc.
Fall Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 I do, I watch the the Skiing, and that thing that looks like a big huge giant slide.....?
Sui Generis Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 I watch them all....and SS the thinkg you are talking bout is called a half-pipe if I am thinking the same thing you are....but yes I like em all even the Figure skating...:)
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 winter olympics no summer olypics no any olympics no!!!
Biida Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 I love the Olympics! I watch almost all the events, especially hockey! :D
Angelus_Necare Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 Hockey? any good fights? i wtch the snwboarding. I thought that guy from finland 9with the mohawk) was pretty cool!
kizu Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 I don't watch much of it but i watched the Bobsled today. And I watched the entire opening cerrimony, that would be why i don't watch much of it any more.
iggy Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i] [B]Do you watch the Olympics?If you do what do you watch?Figure Skating,Snowboarding,Luge Racing,Speed Skating,etc. [/B][/QUOTE] u forgot HOCKEYYY (russias gonna win)
Fall Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]I watch them all....and SS the thinkg you are talking bout is called a half-pipe if I am thinking the same thing you are....but yes I like em all even the Figure skating...:) [/B][/QUOTE] No, it's not the halfpipe.... it's like a sled going down a giant slide.... bobsled or something... :rolleyes:
Transtic Nerve Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 I watch most of them. Today I saw 2-man bobsled... freestyle ski jump, Ski/target shooting Biathalon, and... I think that was it today. Yesterday I watched Cross Country skiing, hockey, and some other stuff... I've seen like all the sports theyve done, and I try to watch as much as I can.
White Digivise Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 I'm way to busy to watch any of it. :lecture: School school school
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 I have been watching the winter olympics this year just like when they where held at Nagano Japan last time. Personally this year the olympics have been pretty good for the exception of the figure skating judge incident in which now we have two Gold medal winners instead of one? I mean honestly whats up with that?
Fall Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 Oh yeah, what's that sport where they ski, and they jump real high, and they lean forward to go farer? That's a kewl sport to watch too... :)
Nerdsy Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Nope, I don't watch it. I'm not really into sporting events, especially on such a big scale.[/COLOR]
Kittie Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 i kinda want to watch them just so i can see ***** and ****** play...but i just don't for some reason! :blush: probabli because i hate the olympics... :huh: for good reason though... :wave:
MarkM Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i] [B]Do you watch the Olympics?If you do what do you watch?Figure Skating,Snowboarding,Luge Racing,Speed Skating,etc. [/B][/QUOTE] i watch all those the mens half pip was crazy. But i have seen most of the events. "turns on olympics" WOW there alot better than me lol. But yea i watch them :D :toothy: :toothy:
amibasuki Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 the Winter Olympics are awesome. they're even in my home city:D:D:D! I like watching the figure skating the most, but the skiing was great too
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now