Guest zanza Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 L'arc~en~Ciel is the best.... don't deny it...
PiroMunkie Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]I've only heard Siam Shade, so I guess they'd have to be it!:D[/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B]L'arc~en~Ciel is the best.... don't deny it... [/B][/QUOTE] You know PENICILLIN is the best :p I have different favorites for different genres Rock: PENICILLIN Pop: move Other: Malice Mizer
James Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [color=indigo]I don't know if it's a band/group or a single artist, but the only Japanese group I like are Denki Groove.[/color]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 move/Siam Shade, I heard a couple of their songs a while back...I just kinda am not as knowledgeable when it comes to J-Music.
Warlock Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Well, I'm afraid I don't know any Japenese bands, so I can't really answer this...
Tails Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Well, I'm afraid I don't know any Japenese bands, so I can't really answer this... [/B][/QUOTE] Well then don't reply U baka :p Anyway, I don't know the name of the band, but the people who made Rhythm Emotion....... :)
Guest toshiko Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Da pump, V6, Kinki Kids, TM Revolution, Smap.
Sephiroth Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tails [/i] [B] Anyway, I don't know the name of the band, but the people who made Rhythm Emotion....... :) [/B][/QUOTE] rhythm emotion, is'nt that one of the gundam wing songs.... my favourite japanese band is E-rotica, who made such songs as "oh nick please not so quick", "turn me on", "gimme gimme gimme" and my favourite one, "do it all night"....
Transtic Nerve Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tails [/i] [B] Anyway, I don't know the name of the band, but the people who made Rhythm Emotion....... :) [/B][/QUOTE] NOOO! Evil Two-Mix!
RicoTranzrig Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 I don't know what the bands are named but I know the song titles... The one who wrote "Can you keep a secret?" and "First Love"
tori Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 ? ?½?µ?Í?V?????V?F?C?h?ð¶?½?æ?è?à?Á?Æ?¤?·?é?æI ?Ì???Ì???ÔI [i]?§?«?Ê?é???Ì???ð?Ó?¯?É?Ü?©?¹?x?é ?¸?¤?£?µ?Ý???É?a?¯?Ä ???¢?ó?ð?©?Â?ß?Ä?¢?é ?N?Í?ð?©?ç?È?¢ ?l?ÌS?Ì???ð ?N?ð?E?µ?½?¢ ?l?Ì?ª?Ì???©?ç ? ?È?½?ð?ï?Ý?±?Þ?¾?t?³?¦?à?¾?¦?È?¢?l?¾?©?ç ¡?Í?È?¨ ?±?Ì?æ?¤?É?Ø?Ì?æ?¤?É?ü?µ????¢ã?ª?ê ?~?]?³?¦?Õ?é?æ?¤?É???É?h?ç?ê?H?Î?½? ?±?Ì?æ?¤?É?N?â?©?É?ü?µ????¢ã?ª?ê ?rØ?ê?½??[?????C?g?©?Ô?·?æ?¤?É[/i] ...and "Can you keep a secret" and "First Love" are Utada Hikaru songs...
Kittie Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 I [b] Love [/b] Malice Mizer!!! <---i mean look at all the pics i post of Gackt and Mana! then I [b] Love [/b] Dir en Grey!!!<--- Kaoru is soo beautiful!!! *i'll post some pics of him later* i also Love Aikawa Nanase<---who is not on this list! ;) and there's others....but i've talked too much already! :)
ArcticLynx Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Hikaru Utada? CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET.. i think. eek! hes ugly!
Transtic Nerve Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lucky [/i] [B]I hate Japanese music. [/B][/QUOTE] Thats cause you probably haven't heard any of it... just crappy anime stuff.... which by no means should you base your opinion on Japanese Music... If your argument is that youc an't understand it thats a buncha bull sh*t too.... Language barrier is an oxymoron..... not only that but i bet you can't name 20 songs in 20 seconds that you can fully understand listening to it the first time in English..... yeah thats what i thought.... and if thats your only problem, perhaps you should take it upon your lazy self and learn Japanese. Anyway.... Kittie sounds exactly like me..... I love Mizer, and Mana and Gackt (Gackt more so) And Dir en grey too.... I can't make up my mind.... Kaoru or Kyo!... I can't do it, they both are cute :)
tori Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArcticLynx [/i] [B]eek! hes ugly! [/B][/QUOTE] :( That's my future husband...
Guest Akito Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Well, I like X, L'arc~en~Ciel, Megumi Hayashibara, The Pillows, and P-Chicks.
Dessert Shadow Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 i like malice mizer, fav. blue, and transtic nerve the best id say.
Kittie Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArcticLynx [/i] [B]eek! hes ugly! [/B][/QUOTE] *gasp* i can't believe you said he's ugly!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: he's beautiful!!! i'd like to see someone you think is cute so i can give my opinion (honest of course ;)) about them!!
ArcticLynx Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 uGlY cUz i dOnt LiKE hIs fReAkee HaIr!~ -_- *faints looking at hair...
Pretty Sammy Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I know one that I like but I can't remember the name :o
Transtic Nerve Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArcticLynx [/i] [B]uGlY cUz i dOnt LiKE hIs fReAkee HaIr!~ -_- *faints looking at hair... [/B][/QUOTE] BAH! His hair is what makes him hot.... apparently you haven't seen Die's hair, Kyo's, Shinya's, Toshiya's, Mana's, Kozi's, Gackt's, Yu~ki's, or any other countless Japanese person's hair....
Recommended Posts